• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant beat the Colliseum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Hee, and I'm worried about Cloud and Leon.

Take out Yuffie first by cornering her and using combos on her. It's pretty hard to deflect her ninja stars so dodge roll out of the way. After she's done, take on Leon and when he charges at you dodge roll or jump over him to get behind him and slash away. Sonic Blade is pretty effective.

Unknown_18

If you have Areoga the the projectiles that yuffie uses will deflect back to her( so if you have Areoga Acually try to go close to the projectiles. Take out yuffie first by cornering her and combo after combo. To kill leon you COULD attack repeatedly or you could just keep on running while your teamates attack(this takes long), and the good thing is that leon will only attack you. But you have to get the last blow(I'm pretty sure but not 100%).

Sora Kun

RikkuX said:
How do you defeat Kurt Zisa or Phantom
Do not double post and make your own topic, oh and shove Yuffie into a corner with your keyblade and constantly hit her until her hp is drained and then demolish Leon carefully. Make sure Yuffie is fainted first so she wont heal Leon.

NOTE:Be careful of Leons Ice Blade, If he swipes at you dodge roll.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Oh, the Coliseum! Such great times. When fighting Leon and Yuffie, take down Yuffie first. She is easier and if you don't her annoying stars will damage you. Then, go for Squall.
Take down Squall, then go for Cloud.
Use stop alot on Phantom along with many magic attacks
Have a high level when versing Kurt Zisa, then cast Aeroga mant times to protect yourself, then go for physical attacks.
My proudest Coliseum moment--- Beating the Hades cup in one try. Awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back