• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by # 8: Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8

Where's my sig gone?

Delete this thread please: It was to explain how to sort out my sig, but I fixed it. - sweet -
  2. 8

Videos for a non-player

Right, when CoM was in the shops, I thought it was a stupid gimmick. And until Christmas, there is no hope of me getting it, so to let me know the story (at least) is there a proper site where I can find non-jumbled videos of the Storyline in order? I got lost in Youtube... =[ -sweet-
  3. 8

Full Scale War (KH RP)

Right, this RP is going to be a war-ish RP between the humans of Traverse Town, Radiant Garden and Twilight Town, and the Heartless. THe Heartless are in control of Destiny Islands, Castle Oblivion (I'll explain) and The End of the World. There is also battling taking place within Space (Gummi...
  4. 8

Who are these characters?

Okay, so, I was trying to write a KH Fanfic (based on Luxord being a mean-ass manipulative so-and-so to Axel when Roxas does a runner), but I needed to find out what happened between Roxas and Axel at the beginning, you follow? So, I find a script (lost it now), and, I now recall, at the very...
  5. 8

The name's Axel: got it memorized?

Hey, I'm new to these forums. I'm probably the biggest Axel fan around, and I plan to get CoM purely so I can find out a little about his past. I'm only really on here because of I'm hoping the RP section will be fairly intermediate and diverse. I'll let you know if I have any queries. Sweet.
Back