• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Videos for a non-player

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

# 8: Axel

Have you checked in the cornflakes packet? Yes? Ge
Right, when CoM was in the shops, I thought it was a stupid gimmick. And until Christmas, there is no hope of me getting it, so to let me know the story (at least) is there a proper site where I can find non-jumbled videos of the Storyline in order? I got lost in Youtube... =[

-sweet-

Rix

:)
Awards
I bet you can find a summary somewhere... Wikipedia?

Last edited:

keyblade39

how bout rite here on khinsider, check all over the place or ask 1 of the khI staff theyll direct u 2 anywhere on the site, or 2 any other sites that mite have the story line

Rix

:)
Awards
oops.. I forgot that you actually were asking for videos:p Sorry... Just try out the tips the others have mentioned above:)

ROGJEX

Although Kh-vids.net does have Sora's side of Re:CoM ,for some strange reason, it does not have Riku's side of Re:CoM completed. It stops at 8th floor basement ,so your going have to look somewhere else for the rest of the story.

Hanzo

go to trailers.gametrailers.com its great for any game you want to find details and trailers.

kingdomboy16

you should go to kh-vids.net they should have them but maybe if u go on youtube and type in kingdom hearts chain of memories complete part 1 it may pop up and u can see the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back