• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
▽
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry you wer led to believe that.

Not quite sure how you come to that conclusion. And the impossible isn't so impossible.

Obviously fed lies.

What? You say that that is all there is, but there isn't. Honestly, this is fake. This whole world is fake. If it were real, it couldn't be destroyed. A nuclear bomb could go off near your house. That land is gone. As well as you and your hoise. After death, there is nothing. Try destroying nothing with your tech.

Who said anything about a soccer match. Now, your beginning to sound stupid.

Having an interest and having a passion for it are two different things.

Again, tv magic. Fake.

I'll stop being annoying when you stop being wrong.
    Your equation is wong.

TV Psychics = People trying to make a quick buck = fake

Psychics = people with abilities = real in certain scenarios.

Whoever told you that lied to you.

I've never spoken to a dead person before. I am, however, Clairsentient.

I've only predicted the future once. That doesn't mean I have ESP or am Psychic.

As do I. I wanted to be an Astrophysicist, but I'm too lazy for that. you're showing a great deal of ignorance.

Just because you have an extensive knowing of Physics, doesn't mean you have an extensive knowing of everything. That's a common mistake that people who don't believe make.

And honestly, I don't know what you were hoping to tell me by saying that. Having abilities doesn't contradict physics. Maybe Levitators and Bilocators do, but I've only heard of Bilocation in cats.

And I've only seen Leitators in tv "magic" , so I doubt it's real.

Anything else?
    Even I don't fully know how it works, which is fairly worrying, considering I might be going to a uni not of my choosing in the next two years.

Good night then.
    I.. Really need to figure that out. It honestly depends on my marks and such, but I want to pursue something in engineering or technical design, with fiction writing on the side.
    I've still got another year ahead of me. And four more sets of exams, etc. It would depend on how well I was marked, but I probably wouldn't move straight into university. I'd take a year off for relaxing, and find myself a flexible job to get into, to make sure I have one for when I start uni the next year.
    No, thankfully. Exams come at the end of each semester, so at the middle and end of the school year only. For some subjects, it's a single exam at the end of the year, but in which case, it's full-on huge.
    Good luck with your results.

I'm doing okay. Stuck in relatively perpetual boredom, for now. Term break coming up soon, two weeks of hopefully not much homework, so hopefully that'd be a relief from the boredom and monotony.
    Hmmm you might be the smartest person on this forum. Its sad that someone would make that though.
    Well, a plus appears next to my name because I'm on your friends/contact list. When viewing your name on a list, there's a plus next to it for me too.
    You're a pleasure to be with in discussion, especially when continually bashing on an idiot, lol.
    Silh by far is the most active of the admins so that's your best bet. Oh and DG is an abbreviation of Digital Gopher.
    Silh's a pretty active, actually him and DG are the mainly active admins of the place. spdude doesn't really post all that much, so his existence here is relatively unknown.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back