• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sorry for my absence guys, the past few days have been craaaaaaaaaaaaazy. I promise I'll have something up by Sunday for SURE. Thanks so much for your posts! They're great! If all goes well, I can start to introduce some cool stuff soon.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've got a nice post planned, it's about 80% done. I would strongly recommend waiting for anyone that's gunning for floor 7 and is really close.:

edit: very lengthy post is up.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Post going up tomorrow guys. Pinky Promise.

UPDATE: This was sort of kind of not true. I'm having a hard time coming up with something atm, but I'll be sure to get something up asap.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I ended up redoing parts of my last post and reposting it to bump the thread. It's been nearing almost two weeks since anyone has checked in last. I'm honestly considering bringing in another role-player at this point, trying to convince one of my boys to join xD.

As far as what to do, you guys can choose to ignore my static on the 5th floor, or smash them. Your choice.

Gonna be gone today and tomorrow, so I figured I would check in at the very least. Have a great weekend guys.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Nice post Sorapaw! *starts trying to figure out if she should add Anna to the post she's "working on" or not* I'll have one up after I get an answer from Lim/Tavvy because of Sync's segment. Currently it'd be fine to post, but I just want to make it clear on when the ending part takes place. So, yeah, I'm waiting on an answer from Lim/Tavvy *just sent him the question today, so she's not really being impatient, it's just more of an update*

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I'm fine, Dream's fine and Lunar (pointedly ignores the look he's shooting her while grinning) is well too. He's settling in nicely and I'll see about getting Dream to post soon. How about you boys?

By the way, I'm looking forward to your next post. :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I have to wonder if alcohol is allowed even though my collector is technically underaged lol. I never specified what he was drinking just to be on the safe side, figured I'd take a trip backwards to the Negative District and come back when we're in District 2.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Nice post, and some of the lines you had in there has me intrigued. Although that's a good question, is alcohol allowed? *can think of some instances where it could be used*

I'm not sure about everything the others survivors of the game, although I assume it's the same for them (based on what Sorapaw said in a PM), but I know Solstice had to surrender his memories of the game as soon as he left it. So it kind of makes you wander, if you had to choose, which one would you go with? Stay in the game a keep your memories, or return to your life and surrender the memories from the Cycle, including the memories of the friends you made?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Part of me really was intrigued at a lot of the metrics (ideas and parallels) this has to TWEWY and what is done towards the end of a cycle. I've got a really cool plot element that can potentially have massive impact going into the current cycle just based on where the survivors left off at.

The life memory is a nice starting point, Raito was killed after the 3rd district was nearly finished. Those memories themselves are very finite but our fragments can learn more than enough from those.

I chose not to put certain recurring characters from previous cycle specifically returning, Vandiken being one of them as it becomes a much larger part of my GRAFIGHT themed sub-plot pertaining to all my characters with those unorthadoxed AOL usernames.

Generally speaking I feel we should really talk about our fragment archetypes, specifically the ones in the OP that make claims of "having all of their memories" but have a hiccup in how they are received/remembered. I liked Jack-In-The-Box the most because it's like getting a chunky burst of information all at once and out of nowhere, but I'm kind of intimidated to take that to certain extremes. I want to be more precise and say that, once you i suppose interact with other memories? (Game, Life, etc) you have THOSE memories, and you'll get hiccups from there.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Honestly.

I just asked him he wanted to battle and he said yes. Since administration removed the sub-section, well, we gotta do a 1v1 next to all the other shit in a disorganized mess.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What he said. Also if you really want to know, this battle technically already happened sometime during the last game cycle where Sync, and Rien become collectors after its end. It is really a spin-off could have happened or, what happened to Van and Rhys after everything ended, before the new game commenced.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll actually post his template for the role-play after we clear the first district. It's been ready for well over a month now lol.

Any word from KKL? It's almost April fam, I still haven't seen so much as an intro from my mans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back