• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Yo
Am I the only one who heard Johnny Yong Bosch when Rien was talking in this last post? I didn't before, but i just did.

I think i'll take Bosch as my in character voice for Rien lol. Now that you mention it...his personality is a combination of Izaya Orihara and Adachi Tohru, both of which are voiced by Bosch. Geezus.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
I may just end up switching his voice to Jesse David Corti instead. Bosch has literally no ambiguity between the roles he voices lol, I can't picture a conversation with Sync with the same voice, thats just weird to me.

I also just need to confirm 1 thing.
Lunar and EWS are the only two [Blank] type of fragments in the RP currently correct?

I say that, because eventually they're going to be the ones with the most reliable memories of whats happening in game right now. My next post is going to show the massive gap between Anna and Shiro's memories and hopefully it will inspire a creative approach to how we write our memories.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Yeah, the boys both having Bosch wouldn't work lol.

To my knowledge, and the roster yeah, Shiro and Leonard are the only two Blanks this round (Aiden used to be one, but I don't think he counts anymore). Curious to see what you've got planned with the memories.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I may just end up switching his voice to Jesse David Corti instead. Bosch has literally no ambiguity between the roles he voices lol, I can't picture a conversation with Sync with the same voice, thats just weird to me.

I also just need to confirm 1 thing.
Lunar and EWS are the only two [Blank] type of fragments in the RP currently correct?

I say that, because eventually they're going to be the ones with the most reliable memories of whats happening in game right now. My next post is going to show the massive gap between Anna and Shiro's memories and hopefully it will inspire a creative approach to how we write our memories.

Or you could go with Max Mittelman?

I believe so. The first post should have everyone (except KKL's haven't added his yet) and their Fragment type.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
That makes things easier! I won't spoil the idea, but I promise you it's a pretty dope concept.

The only other voice on my list, is Joseph Gordon Levitt lol. I can kind of see both, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Levitt.

I actually had a question about Harmony, who I noticed was the only fragment thats of 2 types. Well this question is more for Dream, how does that work when it comes to remembering things under normal circumstances? vs Game Memories?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

I got a post up. It's mostly Leonard sticking close to Siam as she makes her way up the stairs and trying not to worry himself to death.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
She apologizes for the delay, between being sick (the entire has was, and some of us is still recovering) and being busy with work, she's got a little behind on posting even though I've been trying to get her to post. Blaster is grumpier than normal, and because of something planned later, Sync is hiding from Blaster with how grumpy he is.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And because a second hand apology isn't enough... *starts handing out bricks, pillowcases, and left over Valentine candy* I AM SO, SOOOO SORRY! I'm sorry about how long it took; I'm going to try to start posting on Mondays and Fridays, since those are my days off. I'm ready to accept my punishment for being off for so long. *braces for the pillowcased bricks*

Skitty: *pokes* Chocolate?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Actually, I'd forgotten. I'll get that fixed when I'm off work. Sorry! ^-^;;

EDIT: And got that fixed up with Blaster. I chose to leave it in with Selene if it's okay with you, Tav. My reasoning is that, the little bit that Selene understands of the Game so far has just the Fragments and Collectors. She doesn't know that there's other factions; since she's pretty sure that Tavvy isn't a Fragment, reasonable assumption would lead to her believing he's a Collector. I think Skitty said that's why she had Siam refer to Tavvy as a Collector as well. Blaster would know better, so he definitely had to get corrected. Again, if you'd prefer a change with Selene's part, I can do so; I just wanted to let you know my twisted, convoluted logic. XD

Last edited:

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Tossed up a really sick post for Skits and EWS finally. Just as a disclaimer, it's now impossible ascend higher than the 3rd floor from the side Shiro and Anna went. Everybody else is gonna have to turn around and follow the path Dex, Jeane, Harm, and Rainee went. You should feel tremors coming from above your head if your on that side of the hotel.

Yeah. Rien collapsed the stairs leading to the 4th floor, followed by collapsing the actual floor itself and sealing it with cave-in walls (think indiana jones).

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I don't normally complain about this kind of stuff, and I'm probably not in the position to do so at the moment because of my two week hiatus in posting. However, this is the second time that either you or Tav skipped over my character being there, SH. Selene used her gravity sticker to jump over the ruined stairwell to join Shiro and Anna, and Skitty mentioned Selene being there too. Like I said, I don't normally complain, and I'm sorry about it, but I just wanted to point it out.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD like how out of character Blaster seemed to be before you edited, after completely forgetting the details of my character?? It an be hard to keep up with what you're posting about, specifically when you don't specify things. And when did I skip over your character being anywhere?? Why did you feel the need to say, "You or Tav" as if the duality of us are doing this to you/rpers frequently when in my opinion it is the two of us who have to keep editing posts due to misinformed rpers or posts which make little sense.

Then of course there is this.

from Skitty said:
He focused back on the Fragment closest to him, although over her shoulder he saw the bubble type things appear again over the winged Fragmented.

Then, shifting his position quickly he fired off one more shot at Rain, aiming for the bubbles above her head.
Lemme guess. This is comingfrom when Rainee attacked previously in the rp and bubble letters appeared over her head?? I explained this already. When Rain uses her normal art attacks, the name of said art shows up and then vanishes as she finishes using it. Why did you even think to power-play the mechanics of my character w/o asking/knowing the full details Skitty, ESPECIALLY when you clearly had no idea what was going on...

Should I be okay with that type of thing??

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
No, you shouldn't. I'm sorry about the power play, it was an accident. I should have double checked the bubble thing before hand, the only thing that can be said about what happened is that I forgot the differences of what happens with the different skills so I based it off of what previously happened. I'll edit it out and I hope you can forgive me for the temporary brain blip on the way the sticker works.

EDIT: I took out the thing with the bubbles. Instead he's just firing a shot at her since he's suspicious of why she'd just be standing back and letting Harm fight. And again, I am truly sorry Tav for what I did.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Skitty also informed me that you weren't involved the last time, Tav; and looking back at the posts, I found my mistake with that. I apologize for saying that, although the misidentification with you and SH could be seen as slightly understandable; you guys seem to be in most RPs together, kind of like me and Skitty, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone mistook something that I did/said as something that Skitty did/said, and vice versa. And again, I apologize for what happened with Blaster; that was me being off for too long and forgetting about Tavvy's status in the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back