• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
I don't see a release date in the footage?

Mickey sounds terrible lmao
The release date is in the video description. Said description also says that the supposed trailer has 0.2 gameplay and a new Back Cover scene. I don't believe the guy, though. And of course Mickey sounds terrible, no one can get the trademark Mickey voice right, except for possibly Nolan North who was apparently gonna be the original replacement for Wayne Allwine.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
It's not real, this guy did almost the exact same thing last year with the III trailer. It was a good fake, but still
what was the fake for III like? i somehow missed that

no one can get the trademark Mickey voice right, except for possibly Nolan North who was apparently gonna be the original replacement for Wayne Allwine.
that sounds like a joke

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
790d6f3c07a7670a184c7128865c6f9609c748cff9be51eb9ddde3d73d918e29_1.gif

Squood!

seibah
Awards
The last time there was a 0.2 "leak", it turned out to be an edited rock picture from I think Bloodborne or something.

Another reason this leak is fake is because it transitioned from footage that's obviously from the Jump Festa trailer to a new shot, then to DDD footage from the Jump Festa trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

That gif is the greatest thing I have seen all day.

what was the fake for III like? i somehow missed that

[video=youtube;jiNI2gM5b_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNI2gM5b_s[/video]

To be fair, at least the new video shows a video shot of Aqua that was never seen before, whereas the KH3 video literally shows nothing new except for "Winter 2016" and a decent impression of Master Xehanort. But looking at the comments of the KH3 one, I guess a lot of people fell for it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Since when has a Kingdom Hearts trailer had subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back