• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easter Event (9th April - 23rd April)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
F-First turn?! Aren't these bunnies 666?
I thought they were really though.. are they tougher than the normal 666 levels that don't require boosters?

Hm...they are and at the same time they are not. They are very similar to the hammer heartless, in which they have extremely high defense,low HP,and the most efficient/easy/fast way to kill it is equipping counters and guilt pluses on your deck ~

(Must have second chances and at least 200000 HP for it to work)

So it gets real easy for those with such resources while a real pain for those who don't.

Last edited:

mLahulia

Awards
what's their usual attack range? i'm wondering if i have enough HP to withstand a hit or two

Quartz

Awards
Argh. I've gotten a lot of good rewards out of the Egg Draw, but not one of the three.

Are we certain that they can be obtained on 100 draw?

serenefire

Awards
I tried again after unequipping those two accidental Reflect Guards and restarting my computer (which helped with performance issues). I did a similar series of routes as bagelbasket (without the Wonderland back rooms, but with Hades' Chamber). I ended up with 9 kills. I could have gotten one more, but I couldn't find the one in the Underworld Caverns.

To questioners above, I had ~550k HP equipped for both runs and my deck is currently boosted to over 1 million attack/defense and at least three times that I remember the Egg Stealers critical-ed me for all my HP and my Second Chance skill activated.

But really, if you have some Second Chance skills and some Counter skills and at least 200k HP, you might be able to take them out anyway. But DO remember, each booster you use could be a mega potion, and I'm with Kazr in thinking that the mega potions are worth more than the eggs/mission rewards from the Egg Stealers. I'm going to get the Counter II skill from the mission chain and then leave them alone.

Edit: @Quartz, yes! You can. I got all of mine that way. Keep trying. /:

Last edited:

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
Argh. I've gotten a lot of good rewards out of the Egg Draw, but not one of the three.

Are we certain that they can be obtained on 100 draw?

Yes.
I got all of them from the 100 draw.

@mLahulia It depends on the deck (and consequently,the defense) you're using,but, with a totally unboosted SR+ deck and a single one counter II activating I always kill them in one turn(I have 400k HP).

bagelbasket

Going to agree I really don't think they're worth the boosters / AP, I just went up to the Combo Plus 2 and stopped.

sullenclown

Awards
Heh, used the booster and was able to barely beat three of those egg stealer in five minutes (a combination of cards, internet, and laptop troubles). It does make sense to just fight these for the guilt damage (although combo plus two and counter three is pretty tempting).

Edit: I also forgot to mention that the Counter EX cards from that other event (even though mine is only an R+) is killing it in this one.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Got my last accessory!!! o(^O^*=*^O^)o

With a pure Counter + fast animation deck, I got 7. Forgot to pre-load the maps, Hades' Chamber took me 30 seconds......

810 Egg Points per kill x 7 = 5670 = 54 3BP hits

1 Mega Potion + 180 AP + 10 Potions = 135 Ethers.

At the end, it is still not worth it to me since the points can only be used in a draw. I still need 10 more kills for the Combo Plus II but I don't think I will be going for it.

Last edited:

sullenclown

Awards
Huh, looking at it, those egg stealers will only give you 300 bonus damage per guilt, so at max it's only 45,000 damage...

Coxdem

FINALLY!!! I GOT MY 1ST ACCESSORY!! now that stupid rng can go die in a fire

Rokuborn

Awards
that moment when you use a egg-booster and then kh X stop working... what i've done? T_T why this happens to me? arghhhhh
1) Definitely at the end of Morning Dew Forest: Fallen Log (3)
or i am dumb, or something is weird...
what is actually this "fallen log"?
the one that leads you to the mines?
or the one in the forest that resembles a crocodile?
i used my booster in both places but the 3 of them don't appear T_T help please, i don't want to spend all of the booster for that damn guilt

Last edited:

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
or i am dumb, or something is weird...
what is actually this "fallen log"?
the one that leads you to the mines?
or the one in the forest that resembles a crocodile?
i used my booster in both places but the 3 of them don't appear T_T help please, i don't want to spend all of the booster for that damn guilt

It is in wonderland!
From Strange/Peculiar Crossroads(3rd world "window"),You need to go here,and then go all the way down to this place.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
So I'm at a dilemma. Been saving up Eggs to use, but when I look at the rewards I'm in doubt. I can either buy the 1000 Egg Draw or 10 times the 100's, or save up more for the 10K draw. But aside from the abilities, the 1K and 10K draws don't seem too interesting to me honestly. Sure, SR and SR+ cares are always welcome. Just like the abilities they can drop. But I have a feeling that as a newbie of level 41 it's wiser to just aim low and go with 100's draws. It's also the only one with Raise Tickets, which come in handy.

Yet I'm not entirely sure... thought it would be a good idea to ask for other opinions.

serenefire

Awards
If you're finding the vast majority of the 100 draw rewards useful, you should probably stick with that one. Do a 1000 draw or two if you feel like it and have enough eggs. Don't worry about the 10000 draw. That's what I would do, if I were you, anyway.

Rokuborn

Awards
It is in wonderland!
From Strange/Peculiar Crossroads(3rd world "window"),You need to go here,and then go all the way down to this place.
thanks...
i don't know why but in the wikia of kh x, it was placed in the DW...(but maybe is Google translate fault)... arghh
-
-
-
- i don't know if it's already common knowledge or not, but i share it anyway.
if you reach a zone with a egg-stealer and it "appears", even if the countdown of the booster drops to zero, the egg-stealer will remain there,so the player will be able to fight it.

Last edited:

sullenclown

Awards
A reminder that just in case you run out of time on the booster, you can still fight the egg stealer as long as you don't load out of the screen (e.g. changing cards, raid boss)

Rokuborn

Awards
A reminder that just in case you run out of time on the booster, you can still fight the egg stealer as long as you don't load out of the screen (e.g. changing cards, raid boss)

That's basically what i said in my post before you XD

sullenclown

Awards
That's basically what i said in my post before you XD

Ohh, right XD. Finally got all the accessories using 100-draw. Tempted to still use the booster to get the combo plus 2 skill. Ah well, still plenty of time to decide. XD

Badger

I got Minnie Ears!!!! I was seriously going to cry if I didn't get 1 accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back