• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easter Event (9th April - 23rd April)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
I got Minnie Ears!!!! I was seriously going to cry if I didn't get 1 accessory.
lol I seriously just got those as well just now. But I also got the pants from killing off the lvl22 eggs over and over again, so I have two now. Whether I'll use them is another story.

But I gotta say, I like this event more than the previous one. Could be because I simply fell in the previous event and didn't know much what I was doing, but I got many good useful cards and items from this event so far. Several SR+ Yen Sids and SR+ attack cards. Just a shame I wont be able to fight the lvl555 and lvl666 enemies though

Xelon99

Awards
i still haven't gotten a single accessory im going to Scream

I got my ears the way Roku said. Bought 10 of the 100-draws. Seems to be most effective for me.

On a a sidenote, is there anything special left to do aside from collecting eggs, buying the draws and finishing the missions? Just to make sure I wont be missing out on anything special along the way since we have a few days left.

serenefire

Awards
On a a sidenote, is there anything special left to do aside from collecting eggs, buying the draws and finishing the missions? Just to make sure I wont be missing out on anything special along the way since we have a few days left.

That's about it, as far as this event goes. But the non-event side of things, the card medal exchange and the mog shop both update during this week's maintenance, so make sure you've gotten whatever you want from both of them.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Egg draw will last till next week, though you can't earn anymore of them.

Well if you are desperate for the accessories, then the Egg Stealers are your only option.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
That's about it, as far as this event goes. But the non-event side of things, the card medal exchange and the mog shop both update during this week's maintenance, so make sure you've gotten whatever you want from both of them.
I take there are no notes on what will be in the shop next time..? The only ones I'm interested in are the orbs for a later purpose obviously. At the point where I'm at now there's not much use in having them. And then the mythrils and Yen Sids are useful to buy from the Mog Shop. But I have a feeling those are more essential things they wouldn't get rid of. So I guess it's just spamming those golden easter hens for more eggs!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I take there are no notes on what will be in the shop next time..? The only ones I'm interested in are the orbs for a later purpose obviously. At the point where I'm at now there's not much use in having them. And then the mythrils and Yen Sids are useful to buy from the Mog Shop. But I have a feeling those are more essential things they wouldn't get rid of. So I guess it's just spamming those golden easter hens for more eggs!

Yen Sids should always be your top priority every Moogle shop update. You get the orbs easily everyday, and soon enough you will have too much.

This week's maintenance will be 1 hour longer than usual till 1700 JST. There will be maintenance next week as well.

Edit: Did not realize which thread I'm posting in lol.

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
I decided to do around 11 sets of 10 100 egg draws, and then tally up the results. I didn't error check to make sure I didn't count something twice. The and I lumped all the R+, SR, and SR+ cards into the same category.

R+ 2
SR 10
SR+ 3
FGM R+ 4
FGM SR 0
YS SR 8
YS SR+ 0
Counter II 2
Cure I 10
Berserk II 3
HP Up IV 0
Hybrid Up IV 3
Guard Up IV 3
Attack Up IV 4
SR Card Medal 6
SR+ Card Medal 10
Raise Ticket 7
Ripe Kupo Fruit 4
Rainbow Gem 4
3 Ethers 9
3 Potions 9
200 Medals 11

of course it won't let me have blank space.... time to find out how to make a table...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Kazr's right that we're in the wrong thread, but all the same: every one of the fundamentals restocks, the Yen Sids, the Ultimate Stones monthly, the Mythrils and Potions daily, as per the date attached to them. The three cards at the front of the list also restock every month, to a new set of SR+ and 2x SR cards, typically with one of the three being an Assist card.

The shop also restocks 5 AP Pluses and 5 Card Capacity extenders each month, so make sure to grab at least the AP Pluses before the month ends. There are two sets in the shop: one with a red date and one without. Buy the red ones. The one without is a one-time-only new player bonus you can grab at any time, but will never restock. Oh, and make sure to use the silly things in the item menu. I'm still not sure why that isn't automatic.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Take note that the Egg Booster -> Mega Potion replacement will be added directly to your potions stock. They won't be showing up in your present box.

So keep track of how much you own before maintenance in case of a mishap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back