• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can we just not have any level-based trophies? Because, y'know, I never got TAV past lvl 60 (which was hell, let me tell you) because it was pointless to do so unless you REALLY wanted the stat boosts (which, again, were not worth it).

Honestly I hope they did some rebalancing for leveling because nobody is going to max stat TAV without a little rubberbanding their controllers.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Honestly I hope they did some rebalancing for leveling because nobody is going to max stat TAV without a little rubberbanding their controllers.

At least BbS has this options as opposed to KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2 most likely won't >_< I don't mind rubberbanding a PS3 controller, FAR easier than PSP :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At least BbS has this options as opposed to KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2 most likely won't >_< I don't mind rubberbanding a PS3 controller, FAR easier than PSP :p

Mm, yeah, but at least it wasn't so hard in KH1 and in KH2 it was pretty easy to do (maybe a tad bit too easy).

Re:CoM is hell incarnate, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never thought CoM was too bad. I always fight everything, anyway.
It's when you get really up there in level that you find yourself drowning in the burning hellfire of your impatience :3

It's not so much CoM I had issues with leveling in. That was easy and fun, even. I just really dislike how much of a slog-fest it is in Re:CoM that is caused by the 3D graphics. It is already tedious to grind in games, but the worst part is having to be taken to a different screen for battle constantly without any way to speed up combat.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
It's not so much CoM I had issues with leveling in. That was easy and fun, even. I just really dislike how much of a slog-fest it is in Re:CoM that is caused by the 3D graphics. It is already tedious to grind in games, but the worst part is having to be taken to a different screen for battle constantly without any way to speed up combat.
That is VERY true. I don't like fight scene transitions at the best of times, but especially when it slows down the gameplay. There are good ways of doing it and bad ways, too. I feel like the ideal game should have the illusion of seamlessness, while still letting you repeat past actions and quickly return to advancing forward.
Have you seen Egoraptor's Sequelitis on YouTube? I think you'd appreciate a lot of what he has to say. Gets you thinkin.

Aaaanyway...Mirage Arena. I think, that with a few tweaks, the multiplayer would've been fun on PSN. But. BUT.
They would've wanted trophies. Ugh.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Aaaanyway...Mirage Arena. I think, that with a few tweaks, the multiplayer would've been fun on PSN. But. BUT.
They would've wanted trophies. Ugh.

Possibly. I mean, they did say they were going to try to make 2.5's a bit easier since it seems like 1.5's were hell on earth (mainly because of the non-stacking difficulties), but I guess we'll never know what would have become of an online multiplayer. It's up to SE to deliver online multiplayer for KH3 and make it good!

Master Ultima

Awards
Used to play mirage arena on BBS for PSP and now knowing it won't be in HD 2.5 Remix im a little disappointed but at least we'll have more challenging enemies to face both old and new.

MyNameisAnsem

Used to play mirage arena on BBS for PSP and now knowing it won't be in HD 2.5 Remix im a little disappointed but at least we'll have more challenging enemies to face both old and new.

I'm pretty sure it will still be there, just with no multiplayer. Please tell me I'm not wrong...
Anyway, on the topic I've leveling, I only grinded in two games, KH2 and BbS. I grinded in 2 to beat Sephiroth using that Pride Lands trick, and I grinded in BbS using Mickey's D-Link for the Mirage Arena.

EDIT: No wait, I also grinded in DDD as Riku, just because I wanted to have him at max. I preferred him over Sora.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
To be honest, I never knew you could play with people until I watched the interview! XD So I guess its not a complete loss for me. I was too wrapped up in the story to care. There won't be any multiplayer but there will still be plenty of heartless to fight. I can't wait to actually try it out...m-maybe I should now. (Runs to play BBS on PSP.) XD

BlueKey777

Banned
Honestly I never lived in an area that had good wifi to play with others when I owned BBS so the mirage arena was kinda pointless... but I did love the Disney town races!

Kh831

Yes Nomura has said at it is now single player and they tweaked it so that you can enjoy it better with I think new missions? Not totally sure but that is what I have heard.

BlueKey777

Banned
Perhaps if many people want a kingdom hearts game to have multiplayer then they should make a KH game that is exclusively for that purpose. I could see a version of dissidia with a bunch of kingdom hearts characters working out well.

MyNameisAnsem

Perhaps if many people want a kingdom hearts game to have multiplayer then they should make a KH game that is exclusively for that purpose. I could see a version of dissidia with a bunch of kingdom hearts characters working out well.

This. I would LOVE a Disiddia Kingdom Hearts.

I wish that it really wasn't single player. They could've thrown in local play with the split screens. I don't know how that would've worked but that would be a pretty cool idea.

I don't know, I would think things would get pretty cluttered on the screen with that going on.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The existing Dissidia was originally planned as a KH game actually, but Disney didn't want their characters to simply beat each other up, so the idea was shelved and Dissidia became a Final Fantasy Title instead.

MyNameisAnsem

The existing Dissidia was originally planned as a KH game actually, but Disney didn't want their characters to simply beat each other up, so the idea was shelved and Dissidia became a Final Fantasy Title instead.

So no chance of seeing a KH Dissidia then? Darn, I would have loved that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Unless Disney changes their mind I highly doubt there will ever be something like it.

Sooner than that we might get some Kingdom Karts, a Mario-Kart-esque racing game or a bigger Command-board style spin-off game if at all, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back