• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eir

Awards
I did say Large Bodies were on in my first post I think. Oh well.

I'm gonna work on gathering all the stuff for the Olympia keyblade and will edit the post as I go along.

Olympia Level 1 - Speed x1.1, empty, empty
Olympia Level 2 - Speed x1.2, empty, empty
Olympia Level 3 - Speed x1.2, empty, Power x1.1

Materials Required for Level 2 - 5x Mythril Shard, 5x Mythril Stone, 5x Mythril Gem, 5x Mythril Crystal
Materials Required for Level 3 - 5x Mythril Shard, 30x Iron Ore
Materials Required for Level 4 - 5x Mythril Shard, 20x Embers, 15x Burnt-out Coal

For anyone having trouble finding Embers, since you could previously only get one at Agrabah, there are now four more dousing points in Olympus' first area, and two more in the next area, the northern ones. I need one more to level up. :3

There are two Teardrop dowsing points in Olympus' second area, the southern-most ones.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Whoops, you did. Must have missed it in the fuss. :S

And I'm out of AP. I can draw some logical conclusions from the remaining list, though. The slot between the Rainy Loudness and the Large Body must be another 6AP Heartless unless they're suddenly breaking pattern. I suspect the Flower Riders. The slot between the two 'Bags (6 and 10AP inclusive) is either a Wobble Tiptoe or a Red Bandit but feel free to prove me wrong there. It could also be a Lv100 Darkball if there are any floating around (if there are, it and the Flower Rider might be in either slot. Otherwise, we're out of 6AP Heartless). I am utterly lost on our friend #16. If anyone sees something that looks stronger than a Lv444 Wizard, scream, and I will record your terror, for science.

1. Soldier
2. Achoo Mole
3. Bandit
4. Crescendo
5. Possessor
6. Tornado Step
7. Rainy Loudness
9. Large Body
10. Wizard (Lv20)
11. Charcoal Bag
13. Coin Bag
14. Fat Bandit
15. Wizard (Lv444)
16. *Almost certainly the Rodeo Rider

Not: Shadows, Red Nocturne, Yellow Opera, Blue Rhapsody, Aerial Knockers, Jewelry Bag, Large Body, Large Armour, Darkball (Lv200).

EDIT: AIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!! Which is to say, there's a Rodeo Rider floating around the Desert of Twilight. First section.

For anyone having trouble finding Embers, since you could previously only get one at Agrabah, there are now four more dousing points in Olympus' first area, and two more in the next area, the northern ones. I need one more to level up. :3

Nice! That means the Teardrop in Wonderland is the only true rare item left, unless there's some of that in Daybreak Town!

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
all guilt target are on wikiwiki.jp i cant link because approval from moderator first

Tch, then I guess I shouldn't have bothered. Though for what it's worth, I was right about the Wobble Tiptoe. I forgot Rainy Loudnesses were 5AP though so I skipped the Air Soldier. I told you I always forget them, didn't I?

Ah well. Lost some potions (really shouldn't have gone after that Wizard. I'm never going to kill 50 Guilt worth of Rodeo Riders and that makes the whole mission a dead-end worth only 120 Mog Coins. Or 105, if I'm honest, because the Wizards are just as bad!). I'll recover. But if the Capture Wiki's so eager, I'll leave it to them next time.

1. Soldier
2. Achoo Mole
3. Bandit
4. Crescendo
5. Possessor
6. Tornado Step
7. Rainy Loudness
8. Air Soldier
9. Large Body
10. Wizard (Lv20)
11. Charcoal Bag
12. Wobble Tiptoe
13. Coin Bag
14. Fat Bandit
15. Wizard (Lv444)
16. Rodeo Rider

Last edited:

Arcilla

Awards
Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the materials for this but:

Olympia lvl 10: Speed X1.5, Empty, Power X2.0!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THIS!!!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The Darkball missions gave us 600 total! I don't think we'll see many in story missions for a while.

Eir

Awards
They've actually been rather generous with Mog Medals lately. A little too generous if you ask me.

Anyway, there's not much to do but the Raid Boss missions once you've finished the Story missions. A pity, but oh well. Hopefully there's some free Raise Tickets floating around, I want some of those new cards!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
They've actually been rather generous with Mog Medals lately. A little too generous if you ask me.

Yeah, I don't think I'd have been so eager to sniff at 100+ Mog Medals like I just did if I hadn't picked up 99 in a single afternoon just yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised to see them tail off for the next while.

I'm also curious about these raid boss / raise card things! What does the image newspost say, I wonder?

There are two new news posts up. One is about a Japan-only service called T Card. The other is the text post. Let me skim it before I finally go to bed.

EDIT: Okay the Raise Draw proportions match the current Kupo Nut proportions, with the R cards removed, SR+ at 2%, etc. Now's the time to cash your Raise Cards, folks. EDIT: I originally said something about special card abilities, I gave it a re-read and I'm not seeing that anywhere now. Sorry.

But most notably, you can now use Raise Card 11 packs to get 11 packs of a particular card type! Check out the card exchange screen! I'm not sure if this is temporary or not, seeing as how it doesn't apply to me. I guess if you want people to spend money, you give them something worth paying for...

You can now buy real money in smaller blocks, the dates of the upcoming Trident Anchor swaps are up (the 27th and the 30th). That's all I can make out.

Last edited:

ttyyww92

Awards
Realised that current guilt point will only last for 10 days, until 2/2/2014 (Sunday)~~~

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, this feels like a transitionary event again... I hold out hope for Card Recycling even now!

But more immediately, bed.

EDIT: I take back what I said before about new card skills, I don't see anything that backs that up with a re-read, so I'm scrubbing some of my comments of it.

Last edited:

Eir

Awards
Power of Hero - Speed x1.1, empty, empty
Power of Hero+1 - Speed x1.2, empty, empty
Power of Hero+2 - Speed x1.2, empty, Power x1.1
Power of Hero+3 - Speed x1.3, empty, Power x1.1
Power of Hero+4 - Speed x1.3, empty, Power x1.2
Power of Hero+5 - Speed x1.4, empty, Power x1.2
Power of Hero+6 - Speed x1.4, empty, Power x1.3
Power of Hero+7 - Speed x1.4, empty, Power x1.4
Power of Hero+8 - Speed x1.5, empty, Power x1.4
Power of Hero+9 - Speed x1.5, empty, Power x1.5
Power of Hero+10 - Speed x1.5, empty, Power x2.0

Materials Required for +1 - 5x Mythril Shard, 5x Mythril Stone, 5x Mythril Gem, 5x Mythril Crystal
Materials Required for +2 - 5x Mythril Shard, 30x Iron Ore
Materials Required for +3 - 5x Mythril Shard, 20x Embers, 15x Burnt-out Coal
Materials Required for +4 - 5x Mythril Stone, 30x Hot Sand, 10x Rare Star Sand
Materials Required for +5 - 5x Mythril Stone, 20x Clean Water, 20x Swamp-Spring Water
Materials Required for +6 - 5x Mythril Stone, 20x Bronze Ore
Materials Required for +7 - 5x Mythril Gem, 20x Burnt-out Coal
Materials Required for +8 - 5x Mythril Gem, 20x Silver Ore
Materials Required for +9 - 5x Mythril Crystal, 15x Golden Ore, 10x Teardrops
Materials Required for +10 - 10x Mythril Crystal, 10x Mythril Gem, 10x Mythril Stone, 10x Mythril Shard

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Grellmax

Awards
Materials Required for +1 - 5x Mythril Shard, 5x Mythril Stone, 5x Mythril Gem, 5x Mythril Crystal
Materials Required for +2 - 5x Mythril Shard, 30x Iron Ore
Materials Required for +3 - 5x Mythril Shard, 20x Embers, 15x Burnt-out Coal
Materials Required for +4 - 5x Mythril Stone, 30x Hot Sand, 10x Rare Star Sand
Materials Required for +5 - 5x Mythril Stone, 20x Clean Water, 20x Swamp-Spring Water
Haha I just got GG'd by the embers.

Eir

Awards
Assuming I didn't botch up the translation, I think Olympus' keyblade is called Power of the Hero? Can anyone else confirm that?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Haha I just got GG'd by the embers.
Yea same, never did ember collecting Lol, GG'd Olympus. .-.

Assuming I didn't botch up the translation, I think Olympus' keyblade is called Power of the Hero? Can anyone else confirm that?

Not sure i know the word Power is right. ._.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

"Power of Hero" is the Olympia's Japanese name so probably yeah (I haven't done any of the new worlds yet just logged back in).

Also I'm just so happy for new worlds at least! I was so tired of doing nothing :p I'm probably behind since I stopped playing for 2 weeks but that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back