• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
then how long are we suppose to not make SxK insane then :L
No idea. She just says we can't make her insane. So i said to her she should come here and try it. So right away would be the best.

Feitoshi

Awards
Well the minute they post here, they've sealed their Fate to become one of us, so yea, don't have to wait long. ._.
^^^^^ one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us. Join the dark insanity side. We have cookies and pie.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
yup ^^ with sour cherries and bluberries on it :D

but don't get ur hopes up though, most of the crazies here are absent for the week...
Aww that's too bad. And where is SxK???

Also we are up against some people from the forums. LETS SHOW THEM HOW STRONG WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BluberryStar

Awards
Aww that's too bad. And where is SxK???

Also we are up against some people from the forums. LETS SHOW THEM HOW STRONG WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huh? why're you asking us where SxK is? wasn't she YOUR gf?

what people from the forums? they don't exist son >:-D Lol

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
huh? why're you asking us where SxK is? wasn't she YOUR gf?

what people from the forums? they don't exist son >:-D Lol
-_- it was a generall que- argh you know, screw it.

Meaing you are not existing.

BluberryStar

Awards
-_- it was a generall que- argh you know, screw it.

Meaing you are not existing.
Lol so it's true then XD

true, and also the rest of the forum people, the fanclub, and including you. We are entities of virtual existence that can only be seen through the screens of our monitors, which reflects ourselves in a whole different way; showing what we don't show in real life, and seeing images of the people of which they have set upon themselves, whether if it's their true personas or the personas that they wished they could be.

yep, I'm tired ( _ _)zzz

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol so it's true then XD

true, and also the rest of the forum people, the fanclub, and including you. We are entities of virtual existence that can only be seen through the screens of our monitors, which reflects ourselves in a whole different way; showing what we don't show in real life, and seeing images of the people of which they have set upon themselves, whether if it's their true personas or the personas that they wished they could be.

yep, I'm tired ( _ _)zzz
What is true???

And that's the reason i can't call any of you friends.

DON'T GO TO SLEEP!!!! Not now. I want to kick someone's butt.

BluberryStar

Awards
What is true???

And that's the reason i can't call any of you friends.

DON'T GO TO SLEEP!!!! Not now. I want to kick someone's butt.
ur gf duh... although I did figure that out a month and 2 weeks ago, but your reaction just confirms it.

no.. can't stay up... bangunin gw kalau sudah pagi ya gan >_< cape banget nih... zzzzzzz

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
ur gf duh... although I did figure that out a month and 2 weeks ago, but your reaction just confirms it.

no.. can't stay up... bangunin gw kalau sudah pagi ya gan >_< cape banget nih... zzzzzzz
What did you figure out????

NOOOO I WANT TO TRIPLE OUR SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also SxK did go offline -_- well that is dissapointing.

CutiePique

Awards
Okay guys, personal-strategy huddle:
High Purity YRP or Cinderella and Prince Charming? Which should I get right now? @_@ Or should I hold out on buying until after the new set of assists come out, in case I manage to draw another SR and want to LC it? What what WHAT? I want ideas~! Dx

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay guys, personal-strategy huddle:
High Purity YRP or Cinderella and Prince Charming? Which should I get right now? @_@ Or should I hold out on buying until after the new set of assists come out, in case I manage to draw another SR and want to LC it? What what WHAT? I want ideas~! Dx
YRP isn't that strong.

SoraNoRyu

Hi there, new member here.

As in, I only just joined the forum after stalking the guides for some time (almost since I started playing, actually).

I'm in Vulpes too, so I thought I'd post here to say hi.

Darnarius

Come on guys, you aren't gonna make anyone insane from these boring and circular conversations! Maybe insane from boredom! If we are gonna do this, lets do it frikin right!

yup ^^ with sour cherries and bluberries on it :D
^^^^^ one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us. Join the dark insanity side. We have cookies and pie.
Don't forget about the The Chocolate Cake made with...... Fish shaped candies, Fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment, one cup lemon juice, alpha resins, fiber glass surface resins and volatile malted milk impoundments, one cup granulated sugar, the entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands', two cups rhubarb- sliced, 2 1/2 cups granulated rhubarb, one tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb, one large rhubarb, once cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb, adjustable aluminum head positioned, slaughter electric needle injector, cordless electric needle injector, injector needle drive, injector needle gun, and proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals that will deodorize the preserve putrid tissues...

As in, I only just joined the forum after stalking the guides for some time (almost since I started playing, actually).

Ah, welcome!

Good timing lol

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Hi welcome to the forums :) You have been following this club for a while???
Come on guys, you aren't gonna make anyone insane from these boring and circular conversations! Maybe insane from boredom! If we are gonna do this, lets do it frikin right!

Don't forget about the The Chocolate Cake made with...... Fish shaped candies, Fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment, one cup lemon juice, alpha resins, fiber glass surface resins and volatile malted milk impoundments, one cup granulated sugar, the entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands', two cups rhubarb- sliced, 2 1/2 cups granulated rhubarb, one tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb, one large rhubarb, once cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb, adjustable aluminum head positioned, slaughter electric needle injector, cordless electric needle injector, injector needle drive, injector needle gun, and proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals that will deodorize the preserve putrid tissues...

Ah, welcome!

Good timing lol
Ah good you are here too :)

Too lazy to read that -_-

Why is her timing good?

CutiePique

Awards

Hi there! :3
You aren't the SoraNoRyu on Squiby too, are you? =O

Back