• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CutiePique

Awards
Yes, someone else posted a screenie, I feel compelled to join in! 8D (ty, Yuki)
(Had to show the first one because of the awesome KHx O-face happening. xD; )

Spoiler Spoiler Show

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok we are kinda death. Are we really that pathetic???

Anyway RAIDBOSS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So like usual. When are we gonna plan a time?

YukiYashaH

Awards
Lolzz I love how they attack, made my day today XD
lol, yea that picture makes me wanna cane for no reason lol. ._.
IKR? Those suicidal punks >D
Yes, someone else posted a screenie, I feel compelled to join in! 8D (ty, Yuki)
(Had to show the first one because of the awesome KHx O-face happening. xD; )
Spoiler Spoiler Show
OMG, you almost killed it, Cutie! AWESOME :O
Spoiler Spoiler Show
we are genrally lacking in Lux gain% for our team. ._.
NYAHAHAHA THAT FACEPALM *saves pic*
Yeah, we're really getting back to our feets without Sunari. It's scary how we relied on her @_@

And I think I'm gonna take a week break, from the game and from here, cause I really can't concetrate on my assignments with all those missions and all. Since the RB missions aren't all that great, I'll take this chance!

jRPGFan

Awards
And I think I'm gonna take a week break, from the game and from here, cause I really can't concetrate on my assignments with all those missions and all. Since the RB missions aren't all that great, I'll take this chance!
We know you can do it if you put your mind to it, hang in there! :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
@Zeke you like favepalms dont you??? My whole class was like lmao.

Ok i see no one has the spirit to fight. Ok

Darnarius

SCREW THE SPIRIT!!!!!!! I HAVE TARGETED A SR ASSIST CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screw that SR card, anyone else read the development team stuff? That's looks like its just gonna add more chaos and more confusion to this game!? I take back what i said before, I never want to learn another thing about this game myself again Lol!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Screw that SR card, anyone else read the development team stuff? That's looks like its just gonna add more chaos and more confusion to this game!? I take back what i said before, I never want to learn another thing about this game myself again Lol!
SCREW THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM STUFF!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!!!!!! (link plz) Or is the old one?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
No worries lol, anything skill related i have it done and jRPG has the missions, you don't need to learn anything, just read. ._. and yea the new stuff is making me Cane really bad now, i want them already

CutiePique

Awards
IKR? Those suicidal punks >D

OMG, you almost killed it, Cutie! AWESOME :O

NYAHAHAHA THAT FACEPALM *saves pic*
Yeah, we're really getting back to our feets without Sunari. It's scary how we relied on her @_@

If I'd ever managed to get one without a critical attack, I could've killed it. But then, I used to have serious problems with Lv333 Wizards during the Halloween event, and now I can kill them no sweat... Progress, I say!

I'm mainly looking forward to another set of 3 ripe kupo nuts and finally having a chance to level up 兎's keyblades for once. And the new Aerith. But I am gonna work on some final class project/assignment thingers now... more diligently. xD;

And hnnnnnnnnnnnng thankyou for the private message Yuki~ <3

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
You should save your Kupo nuts when Assist Skills are released, if they decide too, lol Oh and the Mooglestamp looks like we can get kupo nuts, medals, ethers, potions, and Avatar stuff upon daily login, it looks and seems great, and the Christmas heartless/missions are something i can't wait for. ._. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
OK LETS KICK SOMEONE!!! So someone decided to join us. So who will we kick?? I say Lyuh

Darnarius

No worries lol, anything skill related i have it done and jRPG has the missions, you don't need to learn anything, just read. ._. and yea the new stuff is making me Cane really bad now, i want them already
Ha, sounds good to me.

OK LETS KICK SOMEONE!!! So someone decided to join us. So who will we kick?? I say Lyuh
Who wants to join? Also スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

CutiePique

Awards
You should save your Kupo nuts when Assist Skills are released, if they decide too, lol Oh and the Mooglestamp looks like we can get kupo nuts, medals, ethers, potions, and Avatar stuff upon daily login, it looks and seems great, and the Christmas heartless/missions are something i can't wait for. ._. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Oh, I've still got my three from the last bunch of missions too; saving them for when the currently-boosted assists lose their boosts and new ones get released... (And I completely forgot about assist skills...) The Christmas heartless look adorable.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought we kicked Lyuh already? ._.

Sunari left, so I don't think anyone needed to get kicked for the last player we added?

Back