• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maintenance is over, guys.

Ellesd

Does anyone know how to get money in Webmoney? or in yahoo wallet?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There's just not enough going on in the game right now to even MAKE me want to max my character's level or my keyblades. At this point, to me, it seems like mindless grinding to me.

That may be enough to motivate some folks, but not me I'm afraid.

I'm with you on that one. Even knowing that the Crystals of Light campaign is near its end, it's just not enough to get me to log back on. I know I don't have the time to ever be in the Top 1000 so the only thing I would end up doing is maxing out keyblades and my character. I'm usually a fan of grinding, but there is something unrewarding about grinding in this game. I don't mind point and click grinding either, I do it in Pokemon pretty much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What should I do in Wonderlands 2-5 and Agrabah 1-7?

For Wonderland 2-5, you can find Alice in the second forest area. Talk to her, return to the first area and defeat the Yellow Opera. Return to Alice and talk to her again.

For Agrabah 1-7, talk to the Palace Guard in the castle gate plaza. Head to the final desert area to find Razoul and a Fat Bandit. Defeat the Fat Bandit and return to talk to the Palace Guard in the plaza.

If you need any more help, you can reference this guide.

Arcilla

Awards
Okay so this might be a pointless question but something I was interested in understanding. I don't speak a lick of Japanese so I am wondering what it actually says next to the numbers associated with a card on the card synthesis page. I understand what the numbers do but what does the text say? Also what does it say below the numbers. I don't have a pic for an example sorry :(

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Okay so this might be a pointless question but something I was interested in understanding. I don't speak a lick of Japanese so I am wondering what it actually says next to the numbers associated with a card on the card synthesis page. I understand what the numbers do but what does the text say? Also what does it say below the numbers. I don't have a pic for an example sorry :(
The top is attack, the bottom is defense. I believe so, at least.

I think the text under that is some sort of card effect? Not too sure.

Arcilla

Awards
The top is attack, the bottom is defense. I believe so, at least.

I think the text under that is some sort of card effect? Not too sure.

Thank you very much! I have a couple people on my team who speak english as well as japanese and they have been a huge help but they aren't on as much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

qwlSIDi.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks again Sign! So what kind of abilities is it talking about?

It's a little confusing but they're actually referring to the attack that's assigned to the card. This SR Sora for example has the Blizzaga+ ability.

CutiePique

Awards
Thanks again Sign! So what kind of abilities is it talking about?

The specific ability in Sign's image is Blizzaga+. Abilities determine the animation that occurs when your character uses the card to attack. (Sonic Rave does the repetitive back-and-forth dashing attack, other Dash attacks do a single swipe, Raids throw the keyblade at heartless, Last Arcanum pounds the enemy over and over, Zantetsuken does a Dash-like swipe accompanied with feathers, spells look like ... spells, etc.) Fire spells don't heal or do less damage to Red Nocturne, same with Blizzard and Blue Rhapsody, so I'm assuming Abilities are more cosmetic than anything else.

Curses, I was too slow. >___>;

Last edited:

AIAwesome

Awards
Here's what I'm doing this week and next week, I'm gonna gather as many ethers as I can and then just bust them all out at once, it'll be fun...it probably won't but I don't really feel like wasting them on a week where I know I won't be ranked high haha

everlight

Awards
hellow, anyone knows what are the bonuses for attack boost (Red/Blue/Green card boost) when each keyblade is upgraded to the max?

And what is the max level of keyblade? (+9 or +10? Or more?)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
hellow, anyone knows what are the bonuses for attack boost (Red/Blue/Green card boost) when each keyblade is upgraded to the max?

And what is the max level of keyblade? (+9 or +10? Or more?)
I think i heard somewhere that the max level for a keyblade is 10

Grellmax

Awards
I suggest using whatever is strong against the current raid boss of the time for the extra LUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back