• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
re: my body is lady

rayman%2Borigins%2Bdebut%2Bhas%2Bbeen%2Bmoved.jpg

Rayman Origins 3DS DEMO is OUT now on the Eshop
go go go go!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I collected 349 out of a possible 350 of those golden fairy things that fill up your meter at the end FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm loving this Demo, first level was fun! OMG this game is great!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Have you guys seen this?
[video=youtube;xr6-cM5DqdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr6-cM5DqdE[/video]
I love it :D

And yes. You all must buy Rayman for whatever console you want. It was my very first game. Played it since 2000 I think. I've played several variations of Rayman 2, bought Rayman 3 for the computer and PS2/3, and love Origins. It deserves some 3DS sales too.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I'll see if it's on Nintendo video, better quality.

There's also Rayman 3D for the 3ds, I think I remember playing it on the 64 when I was a kid lol apparently it has been ported to every console ever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'll see if it's on Nintendo video, better quality.
It is, thats where it comes from lol

There's also Rayman 3D for the 3ds, I think I remember playing it on the 64 when I was a kid lol apparently it has been ported to every console ever.
I'm not ready to pay $69.95 for the 3DS version of it though when I can pay $9.99 for the original version on the PSN or play my PS2 version.

If the price gets marked down, I'll consider getting it.
And yea, it has been ported to every console xD
Excluding Xbox and Wii I believe.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Well it might not be on Nintendo video here in the U.S.

Only $40 here I believe, standard 3ds price. It was a launch title.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's been on the video thing here in Australia since I've gotten my 3DS. Same with Magic Tricks, Wonders of the World, and Big Bunny.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I Haven't seen any of those either, we get Dinosaur office and short clips from 3D t.v shows.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Retro Studios New Game To Be “Star Fox & Metroid: Fusion Saga”? | My Nintendo News

If this is true I’ll by a wii-u day 1

Also “Paul Gale, the source that revealed PlayStation All Stars almost 6 months before its announcement, has now claimed that Retro Studios is working on BOTH Star Fox and Metroid — IN THE SAME GAME, tentatively titled “Star Fox - Metroid: Fusion Saga.”

Some more info on this:

This one comes from the same source of that who predicted Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

With E3 closely at hand, we’ll be getting the official details on the Wii U AND Retro Studios new game “Star Fox - Metroid: Fusion Saga”*

Here’s what the source managed to scrounge up and take note this is a rumor, for now at least.*

- The story begins as you control Fox McCloud and the Star Fox team on deep space mission in your Arwing, flying through a Meteos-like stage. As you enter a light speed*warp, there’s a collision with an orange ship (Samus’) and the game continues with you now plummeting to a planet as Samus in her craft. You’re in mild control of her ship, using the Wii U controller to look around and touch screen*press the lit up buttons to prepare for impact (while the TV stays locked*on what you see out of the cockpit). You’re now on land, as a “yet again” stripped down Samus Aran with the most basic of weapon abilities, in first*person*perspective, traversing through this unknown planet.
- The game switches off between intense Arwing space and planetary battles as Fox makes his way to the planet that Samus crashed on and a Metroid Prime-like experience of gameplay as Samus on this planet, gradually uncovering its mysteries, leveling up, etc.
- The Star Fox stages represent what the series is best known for, including the chatter and coming to the aid of the rest of your team, all range mode battles, and on rails stages.
- The Metroid part of the game puts you alone, void of human or any talking character contact, and like the Prime series, sees you gaining upgrades, battling bosses, and in this case, repairing your ship.
- The game is said to be epic in size, scope, ambition.
- The pacing has been perfected to not interrupt what the feeling is behind either franchise, since Star Fox is more often known for being acceptable to have short sessions with and Metroid rather the opposite. You can opt to continue playing either just Samus’ part or Fox’s part without crossing over for much of the main game (or play it as it’s scripted back and forth), but will eventually have to complete both, as the characters will ultimately meet up.
- There will*be later parts in the game where you do get to control Samus’ ship and fly it Star Fox style.
- Likewise, Fox McCloud will be controllable by foot (both the above and this bullet point represent a period in the game after the two sides meet up) and be played via 3rd*personperspective. Think of Jet Force Gemini with Fox’s known agility as he’s portrayed to having in the Smash Bros. series. (Fox will move*more like Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden and less like he did in Star Fox Adventures).
- Though a tentative title, the idea behind the story of “FusionSaga” is both a play on the fact that the two series are fusing together into one game and of course, a storyline behind Andross using Metroids to enhance himself, his army, etc.
- Star Fox – Metroid:*Fusion*Saga is wholly a satisfying adventure game as Samus, an equally electrifying aerial combat game as Fox, and something that delivers an exciting, special change that fans will love.
- In consideration was the Star Fox portion having 4 player co-op online, but instead the game will have leaderboards for time and percent complete for all parts of the game and multiplayer will be simply versus mode based.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I'm not really liking the idea. It sounds like what went down with StarFox Adventures.

Herp derp. A female fox and dinosaurs in space. StarFox! Seems legit!

Back