• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Then what WILL we be getting for the 10th anni? Now I'm curious. xD

That's up to the fellows at Square Enix. I couldn't care either way, I mean, I want an anniversary box, but it's nice to see they're showing they care with Dream Drop Distance's Mark of Mastery Edition.

Etherealin

There are orange and purple 3DS's? That sounds awesome!

Gah, I've only got a black one- the case won't show up...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

They should have 3DS paint. Just a quick application of an adhesive pad an'- BOOM! A freakin' golden 3DS!

Lars

Feel lucky guys. Japan is jealous of North Americans. xD

uh why? its almost exactly the same as 10th anniversary but then without Days and Re: Coded and ''10th anniversary'' is now Mark of Mastery Edition.

I hope Europe gets more, still made about re com. (A)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

uh why? its almost exactly the same as 10th anniversary but then without Days and Re: Coded and ''10th anniversary'' is now Mark of Mastery Edition.

Because the Japanese fans are very spoiled and we're probably getting our own 10th Anniversary Edition, while their 10th Anniversary Edition was just our collector's edition of Dream Drop Distance. So yes, they're most likely jealous.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Don't get made get glade!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Then what WILL we be getting for the 10th anni? Now I'm curious. xD

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be the limited edition 3DS. I really don't know what else they would give us because they sure won't give us anything Japan didn't get :)

They had to pay large amounts of money for 2 games they already had, and possibly a 3rd they were going to have double of (if they also got the limited edition 3DS), while we got just the good stuff for 1/4 of the price.

Because the Japanese fans are very spoiled and we're probably getting our own 10th Anniversary Edition, while their 10th Anniversary Edition was just our collector's edition of Dream Drop Distance. So yes, they're most likely jealous.

If I was Japanese, I still wouldn't exactly be jealous. When I get jealous I'd just go stare at my KH1 Final Mix Platinum Edition, KH2 Final Mix +, KHBbS Final Mix, limited edition KH DSi, limited edition KH PSP, KH BbS/Days/Coded OST, Sora Limit Form Play Arts figure, Sora Valor Form Play Arts figure, Maleficent/Hades/Shadow/Ansem/Jafar/Oogie/Axel/Ursula/Pete/Namine Formation Arts figures, and the really nice box that the 10th anniversary stuff came in and I'd feel all better lol! :D

Chistosa

Awards

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be the limited edition 3DS. I really don't know what else they would give us because they sure won't give us anything Japan didn't get :)

Your continued optimism of the 3DS bundle coming overseas is starting to get my hopes up. I reallyreallyreallyREALLY hope that's true. xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

why that? Re: com is a awsome game

I was pointing out that you misspelled mad, I wouldn't get worked up over Re:CoM though. I live in america and it came out after I sold my PS2 so I watched playthrough on YouTube just like you did

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For one thing, theirs included Days and Re:coded, and regardless of personal opinion here, they still remain amongst the least popular of the series. Because of their inclusion in the bundle, although what most people really wanted are the case, the postcards, and KH3D, they now had to pay significantly more to cover the extra two DS games. KH3D on its own in Japan costs approximately $79, whereas the box costs roughly $195.

We on the other hand, get the postcards, the case, extra AR cards (which were only available to them through purchasing special issues of Famitsu and VJump), and because Days and Re:coded were left out, we only had to pay $15 extra.

Chuman you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

For one thing, theirs included Days and Re:coded, and regardless of personal opinion here, they still remain amongst the least popular of the series. Because of their inclusion in the bundle, although what most people really wanted are the case, the postcards, and KH3D, they now had to pay significantly more to cover the extra two DS games. KH3D on its own in Japan costs approximately $79, whereas the box costs roughly $195.

We on the other hand, get the postcards, the case, extra AR cards (which were only available to them through purchasing special issues of Famitsu and VJump), and because Days and Re:coded were left out, we only had to pay $15 extra.

Chuman you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Well, why else would they be jealous? Oh, yeah, we pay significantly less than them. So I was completely off.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I was ointing out that you misspelled mad, I wouldn't get worked up over Re:CoM though. I live in america and it came out after I sold my PS2 so I watched playthrough on YouTube just like you did

I think it's also because we had a lot of petitioning support from fans that seemed to make Re:COM's release further possible.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I think it's also because we had a lot of petitioning support from fans that seemed to make Re:COM's release further possible.

The fact is, we got a game and they didn't. They deserved it just like us, sure, their voiced heard, but we spoke for them.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The fact is, we got a game and they didn't. They deserved it just like us, sure, their voiced heard, but we spoke for them.

It's really such a shame though. It's either all out or not at all.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

It's really such a shame though. It's either all out or not at all.

Exactly. But like I said, Square Enix only aims to make money, so they only released the game here because they knew from the support, we'd buy it. If Europe garnered a similar amount of attention, they would have gambled with RE:Chain of Memories in Europe too.

BagelBreath

Awards

I really hope I can pre-order this at EB Games. Insta-buy for me!
I wouldn't have bought it if it came with 358/2 Days and/or RE:Coded, it would've bumped the price up + I already have those games.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

what a lame collector's edition. Should have come with a soundtrack or art book.

While I agree that it should have had the soundtrack or an art book, it could have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back