• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Do you know where I can find it? Haha

It was from the event a few weeks ago, I think there should be links to it in that thread. Or the main site should have it up too, but again you would have to go back a few pages to find it probably.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
A) I liked the job system in FF5.

B) My friend was just complaining about that in BBS, so I guess it must be true. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More interview thanks to sqexgal!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Hearts Insider

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow, I'm pretty impressed that Normua used feedback from fans to determine how we would tell the story of the game. Personally, I'm glad separate "short" stories were involved in the series.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry about that! Um, how do I put spoiler tags? ^ ^;;;;;

It's fine, if King_Mickey Rule hadn't brought up not wanting to be spoiled by the interview I may not have really thought about it myself. And Master Spockanort already showed you to make them :) Its better that you know how to now, because if you are planning on spoiling yourself next week then you are gonna have to use spoiler tags when speaking about the game. Unless you are in the spoilers section, then you can talk about spoilers freely :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More by the lovely sqexgal

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
um, im not sure if anybody else noticed this but take a good luck at this one again. http://images.khinsider.com/2012%20Uploads/03/Famitsu%20-%20March%2022/10.jpg what i want you to look at is mickey's keyblade. why is he holding sora's!? where's his reverse keyblade?

once again, sorry if someone else already noticed.

That is interesting indeed... nice find. I think people were too busy noticing how much swagger Mickey's got in that pic to pay attention to the Keyblade's coloration. :p

Youniquee

Awards
That is interesting indeed... nice find. I think people were too busy noticing how much swagger Mickey's got in that pic to pay attention to the Keyblade's coloration. :p

Most people in the thread thought of it as a colouring error...but if it does mean something, what could it possibly mean? :eek:

Awards
Ooh, so they're different personalities are why the gameplay is that way... And the drop thing was effected by feedback from other games...

Thank you everyone whose posting this news~<3

Most people in the thread thought of it as a colouring error...but if it does mean something, what could it possibly mean? :eek:
At this point, I'm pretty sure something bad's going to Sora... maybe Mickey raises to take his place temporarily... or... I dunno.

luna008

this is just a five second theory, but if mickey's keyblade came from the darkside (i think thats correct) and sora's is from the light side, and if sora is going to fall into darkness, maybe they'll switch keyblades?

Awards
this is just a five second theory, but if mickey's keyblade came from the darkside (i think thats correct) and sora's is from the light side, and if sora is going to fall into darkness, maybe they'll switch keyblades?
I considered that as well, that might be the case... Sounds logical to me, at least, but would it just happen suddenly?

Youniquee

Awards

Hmm but if that picture was meant to convey something like that, shouldn't it have shown Sora with Mickey's keyblade or no keyblade at all...I doubt Nomura would make a bad mistake like that though lol...hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back