• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sneak Peak at Tron Legacy World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Which ones, like KHVids.net. And what's the point of waiting for a nonexcistance game (I'm in college and have better things to do), then to enjoy what comes out?

I don't see what being in college has to do with waiting for a nonexistent game that will eventually be made. The point of waiting for said game is to see the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the games that are coming out.

But yeah, here's to hoping for an English trailer soon. =D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's like constantly asking J.K. Rowling when Harry Potter 8 is going to come out -_-; it's not in development and in the case of HP i'm sure it will never be. (I know this was kinda a bad example but w/e I couldn't think of another comparison)

I'm just pointing out that it isn't really like that in any way whatsoever because Harry Potter 8 has less than 2% of ever happening while KH3 will definitely happen one day. People can complain since they want it sooner, while complaining for HP8 is a lost cause as that will probably never happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll give you $10 if you do it but leave mine active :3

Deal~

DAT CROTCH <3.
Riku is sexier than Sora; fact.

Oh thanks, Chaser xD Now I'm staring at Riku's crotch and can't seem to stop.

NO. I'm going to stare at his hands. Between Rinzler's finger circuits, Sam's three free fingers, and Riku's form fitting gloves, I can't decide who has the best hands in this world.

Riku is definitely sexier than Sora. Sora looks like the guy you consider a brother. Riku is that guy who can't stop staring at in class and obsess over various random features of his.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
MUAHAHAHA

Oh thanks, Chaser xD Now I'm staring at Riku's crotch and can't seem to stop.
You are most certainly welcome.

NO. I'm going to stare at his hands. Between Rinzler's finger circuits, Sam's three free fingers, and Riku's form fitting gloves, I can't decide who has the best hands in this world.
I think they have really improved on the characters designs since the start(Gorilla Kairi). Shame Quorra still seems a bit... off.

Riku is definitely sexier than Sora. Sora looks like the guy you consider a brother. Riku is that guy who can't stop staring at in class and obsess over various random features of his.
Like his belly button. Damn boiii.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MUAHAHAHA

"And all begins and ends with Chaser"

You are most certainly welcome.

:p

I think they have really improved on the characters designs since the start(Gorilla Kairi). Shame Quorra still seems a bit... off.

They really have. They are just small changes, but you can really see they've refined everybody's feature. A lot of it has been in the face and overall head size.

Quorra looks like a Barbie doll in the face. It's the black makeup around her eyes. I know they kept her rather wide-eyed because Quorra keeps this wide-eyed look on her face for most of TRON: Legacy and doesn't look less "O_O" until the end of the movie, but they should have lightened the area around her eyes. I'm hoping when we see her in more scenes she has a more natural look rather than a forever shellshocked look.

Like his belly button. Damn boiii.

Dat belly button.

I just realized it's the characters we don't want to see bare chested that are always bare chested. Young!Ven, MerDolphinSora, Ansem SoD as the giant ship...Why can't they show Riku shirtless!

Martin364

I hope both the grid and La Cité des Cloches returns on KH3 this time with both disney and heartless boss battles.

Chistosa

Awards
Not that I'm complaining, their looks are adorable for Tron world. *though I kinda miss the plug helmet on Sora. xD* I just find it wierd that it gets held off on being mentioned, and then bam! It's everywhere. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back