• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Darkness Awakens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaze couldn't speak, as he cried.

Then Ed muttered quietly, "You....................you.................killed him............." He didn't say it angerly. But it had to be said. Unfortuanatly.

Al then blurted, "B-But it wasn't your fault! Really! It wa-"

Ed raised his hand in front of Al, as if to cut him off.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina stared at Kaze for a moment, then her tears fel on Zack's face,"That......that can't be true..I would never want to hurt him....i'd rather die than that happen.........." She grabbed on to Zack's hand. And she touched the claw marks on Zack's cheek...."Those......are from my claws, aren't they?" She felt Zack's chest too, his shirt was almost completely torn off by all of her attacks."They....they are......." Then, she loked at Zack's stomach.....it was bleeding the most...she closed her eyes.....her tears fell in the wound, and it healed. "I-I killed him........I kiled the boy I love.........." She put her head on his chest, and ceid more,"I'm so sorry!" She layed there....weaping over Zack's lifeless body.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"may his soul rest peacefully on the farplanes" Ryo says as he walks over to them "hopefully he wont be a heartless.. in the mean time lets get your injuries patched up ok?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
No one knew what to say.

What do you say when you kill the one you love?

Jack Sparrow wasn't much help, seeing as how he only met everyone a few minutes ago.

Al couldn't even cry during times ot dispaire.

Kaze didn't speak either. He just looked at his sister and Zack.

"There's nothing you could have done...." Ed said quietly.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack was somewhere familiar. But he didn't understand where he was. ".........Malina?............Malina!?!? Where are you?" He called out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaze looked away from Malina and Zack. He couldn't bare to look anymore. It was too much. This sadness was overwhelming.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
She tightened the grip on his hand and whispered in his ear,"I'm sorry, Zack.......I never ment for this to happen, you should of killed me when you had the chance......." Malina's heart was torn in two, she probably was going to die right there too, for how much she was bleeding from her open wounds......

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Malina!!!" Al shouted as he ran to her. Kaze picked her up, "Let's go! We need to get her healed! A simple Curaga won't help! Come on!" He said going to the medical building in town.

Al picked up Zack's body and carried it with them.

OCC: C ya!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros looked down on the group,"It seems that they have forgotten about me...again,this will work to my advantage..."Stavros flew do behind a pile of rubble.He changed back to his normal state and ran over to the group."Hey guy's....what hapened here?!?!?It looks like...like a hurrican hit this place!"
(OOC:hee hee undercover work for me!:D)

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc:pG my charaters name is Ryo.....

"hmm good point i think she might need more blood inside her or something like that but lets not guess at that" Ryo runs to the hospital with them

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros looked around,"It seems that I'm in a hopse often that I used to be."Stavros laughed a bit but stoped,this wasn't a good time to be laughing.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
((Srry Galacion...I mean Ryo :D))
((I hust took FIVE Naruto quizes! here are the results:
1st: Sasuke
2nd: Naruto
3rd: Sasuke
4th: Itachi
5th: Sasuke!!!!! ))

Malina was thinking to herself,"What have I done? How did this happen? How- how did I kill him......?"

Gamecuber459

"Damn that Malina" Mear whispered to himself.
Nina jabbed her elbow into his side, "Shut up Mear", she whispered, "Talk like that won't help anyone. I know that attack hurt, but you'll live"

Mear was complaining about the pain his recieved from shielding Nina from Malina's attack. "Well, it hurts alot, I think I have a right to complain".

Nina: I"ll give you something to complain about if the others here you talking like that. Just know that I'm greatful you saved me and let's continue to the hospital.
Mear: Alright...I'm sorry.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Malina and Zack's blood were all over Al's armor, and the blood left sort of a trail on the ground.

"It must be hard.......for Malina......she killed the person she loved...." Sora then thought if he was in Malina's position,"Kairi......I hope you are okay..."

Gamecuber459

Mear: You think Malina's going to be alright?
Nina: I don't know, she lost so much blood......I hope she'll be o.k.
Mear: Me too Nina.....me too.

Nina and Mear walked side by side, following behind the rest of the group. Nina began to think about Malina. "Ever since I met her, she's been dear to my heart", she thought, "I remember when she was in the hospital. The homonculi attacked us and I tried to help her. She was just fine for a while, until Ansem stepped in"
Nina: Why won't he leave us alone
Mear: Who Nina?
Nina: Ansem.....why can't he just stop interfering with my life and the lives of my friends.
Mear: We don't know Nina, but as long as we're all looking out for each other....we'll be alright.

Nina looked at the scars on her stomach and smiled. "Looking out for each other", she thought, "That's true".

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Al placed Malina and Zack down in the Ship.
Then walked into the Gummi Ship, and flew to Twilight Town, then they went into the hospital.

Al ran into a room, without checking in.
Nurse:"Hey!"
Al placed Malina on the bed, and the Doctor walked in,"What's the problem?" He felt Malina's head, it was really cold."Hmmm.... I see she's lost alot of blood, firt we have to stich her up, give her a blood transplant, then put some ointment on the cuts."
Ed:"Whoa, he's good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back