• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foodreviewer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Yeah..this guy is going to eat himself to death, I sorta feel bad for him, but I guess its his own fault.

what do you guys think? I can believe people are supporting this. -_-t

By the way, He gets paid by Google to do this...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can't tell if he's pausing to choose his words carefully or if he's having a lot of difficulty breathing. o_O I think it's difficulty breathing though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Uh, I don't believe in food reviewers. Everyone has different taste buds and if someone gives it a high rating, then you eat it because of that high rating, only to hate the food.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Uh, I don't believe in food reviewers. Everyone has different taste buds and if someone gives it a high rating, then you eat it because of that high rating, only to hate the food.

WHooo, you never fail to amuse me,

whether his reviews are good or bad, hes still eating himself to death, and getting paid for it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a stroke, he kept stumbling on his words.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

WHooo, you never fail to amuse me,

whether his reviews are good or bad, hes still eating himself to death, and getting paid for it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a stroke, he kept stumbling on his words.

Sorry about that. Does it really matter? It's his choice if he wants to die a young, rich, fat man. Maybe he'll start excercising, maybe not, as repulsing as it is, I didn't comment on it because it isn't any of my buisness.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'd be a food reviewer. It's the most pointless job in the world and I get food out of it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sorry about that. Does it really matter? It's his choice if he wants to die a young, rich, fat man. Maybe he'll start excercising, maybe not, as repulsing as it is, I didn't comment on it because it isn't any of my buisness.

Yeah, maybe. But there's no reason to give him incentive to eat himself to death.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Maybe I can get a youtube partnership reviewing different kinds of toothpaste.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If this guy was of average weight, none of you would have an issue with it. If a thin man likes to eat, he is considered healthy. If a heavy man likes to eat, he is pitied. Face it. You are discriminating against overweight people. Man does what he likes to do. Is he force feeding himself? Is anyone force feeding him? Not at all. Man simply gets hungry and reviews what he is eating. So, what, you are all assuming that since he is overweight that he eats every hour? That everyone wants to see an overweight person eat like it is some kind of entertainment? The guy doesn't even shove it down his throat. He nibbles at it like a polite reviewer. What is wrong with this exactly?

Not cool guys. Not cool.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
If this guy was of average weight, none of you would have an issue with it. If a thin man likes to eat, he is considered healthy. If a heavy man likes to eat, he is pitied. Face it. You are discriminating against overweight people. Man does what he likes to do. Is he force feeding himself? Is anyone force feeding him? Not at all. Man simply gets hungry and reviews what he is eating. So, what, you are all assuming that since he is overweight that he eats every hour? That everyone wants to see an overweight person eat like it is some kind of entertainment? The guy doesn't even shove it down his throat. He nibbles at it like a polite reviewer. What is wrong with this exactly?

Not cool guys. Not cool.
Alright I hear you, but hes still getting paid to eat food and say "its a buy". no talent or skill is required.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Not cool guys. Not cool.

People get paid to eat for reviews all the bloody time. How is this any different?

Exactly. And I believe the answer is "ignorance". People make a bigger deal out of everything because they can, to start a discussion, to start an argument, all and more. This really doesn't provide "worthwhile discussion", now does it?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
People get paid to eat for reviews all the bloody time. How is this any different?
I don't know, maybe because it isn't a "review" just some guy eating food and saying its good. It's like reviewing a game and saying "It's good, buy it" his shortest "review" is 45 seconds. no effort at all. Reviewing an apple or vegetable wouldn't hurt him though, seems he only reviews snacks.

Exactly. And I believe the answer is "ignorance". People make a bigger deal out of everything because they can, to start a discussion, to start an argument, all and more. This really doesn't provide "worthwhile discussion", now does it?
for once you're right, hes gonna do what hes gonna do I guess.

and with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back