• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*♦ RAX [roxas.axel.xion] fanclub ♦*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Should I stop for today, or should I keep bumping this fanclubs?
No, no, you're totally fine :D. I was so happy to see a post in here! Even if it was just a bump >w<'.

If only more people would come post here ;-;. Aahhh..

But anyway, thank you for the bump <3.

Even though I'm not totally sure what to post here, now..

><".

Have a fanart.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

/will probably update this post with something more significant later...maybe...
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Ah.. DX;. Uh, well here's another one anyway.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And @Smile; I read it~ :D.
Although if anyone here didn't, you should and here's a link: [Read This]
As long as that's what she was talking about..

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Awesome X3. And good~ I enjoyed reading the article~ :D. /might read it again sometime actually

Yes! ;w;. I love it so much. It's beautiful and I haven't seen a new AkuRokuShi fanart like that in a long time~ It's good to see people are still drawing them XD;.
~Umbra~

huanglulu

Hi! Sorry i haven't been here in awhile ><.
Those fanarts you share of AkuRokuShi are beautiful Umbra i love them =3. You should also add the link to the AkuRukuShi tumblr account you created on the frontpage of the FC.

I think you have to be a member of that site to see the pic...

Also, did anyone here read my RAX praising? XD;

Any link so i could read it??

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Hi! Sorry i haven't been here in awhile ><.
Those fanarts you share of AkuRokuShi are beautiful Umbra i love them =3. You should also add the link to the AkuRukuShi tumblr account you created on the frontpage of the FC.
It's okay XD. I haven't been active enough anyway, aksjdfkas.
Always love AkuRokuShi fanart~ =w=/~. And ahhh, okay, maybe.

Any link so i could read it??
Like Smile said, I just posted a link XD.

Can you take my name front thee FC? It's best you don't ask why.
Aww. I'm curious, but I won't ask, then XD;. Thank you for joining us while you did~ Will change that now.

~Umbra~

huanglulu

It's okay XD. I haven't been active enough anyway, aksjdfkas.
Always love AkuRokuShi fanart~ =w=/~. And ahhh, okay, maybe.

XD I love the fanart on the three of them too :3. I may write another fanfiction on RAX i will add the link to the fanfiction here when i am done.

Like Smile said, I just posted a link XD.

I have read it nicely written. I really like how the trio's slowly form their friendship through having ice-cream on the clock tower after mission everyday

UmbraTsuki

Awards
XD I love the fanart on the three of them too :3. I may write another fanfiction on RAX i will add the link to the fanfiction here when i am done.

I have read it nicely written. I really like how the trio's slowly form their friendship through having ice-cream on the clock tower after mission everyday
Yeah :3.
Awesome! If you do, I'd love to read it~

Yes, yes, certainly~ =w=. Their friendship is just... ahh. It's beautiful. Really.
I still always fangirl over the BBS secret ending. It makes me really happy to see them together in a cutscene. And one that's actually happy! XD. Instead of fighting or whatever. Even if it's not like, literally happening, it's nice to see.

~Umbra~

huanglulu

Yeah :3.
Awesome! If you do, I'd love to read it~

Alright i will get to writing it as soon as i am done with my current one :D

Yes, yes, certainly~ =w=. Their friendship is just... ahh. It's beautiful. Really.
I still always fangirl over the BBS secret ending. It makes me really happy to see them together in a cutscene. And one that's actually happy! XD. Instead of fighting or whatever. Even if it's not like, literally happening, it's nice to see.

~Umbra~

I love looking at that scene too who knows that might actually happens :D

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Alright i will get to writing it as soon as i am done with my current one :D
Awesome!
I should write one sometime, too, actually. I fail at being a fan and totally haven't written a trio fic yet... and I've only drawn a few fanarts of AkuRokuShi ;;. AH. And I have the WIP that I never finished. OTL. Lol but anyway. It would be really fun to write an AkuRokuShi fic (that's not just a drabble). So I'll probably do that after I finish my current one (or two), as well.

I love looking at that scene too who knows that might actually happens :D
Ahh, I really hope so!

So on a similar topic.
In KHIII, I swear there needs to be at least one AkuRokuShi moment. Even if it's kind of like the BBS secret ending. Or like that Axel Roxas scene 'Remembrance.' One with dialogue and stuff. I want them to be able to talk one last time ;;. Even if they can't see each other again, they need a chance to have a proper good bye, not just everything falling apart.
...yeah XD;.

~Umbra~

huanglulu

Awesome!
I should write one sometime, too, actually. I fail at being a fan and totally haven't written a trio fic yet... and I've only drawn a few fanarts of AkuRokuShi ;;. AH. And I have the WIP that I never finished. OTL. Lol but anyway. It would be really fun to write an AkuRokuShi fic (that's not just a drabble). So I'll probably do that after I finish my current one (or two), as well.

It's ok :3 i haven't really do much too XD. I would love to read it when you are done with it :3

Ahh, I really hope so!

So on a similar topic.
In KHIII, I swear there needs to be at least one AkuRokuShi moment. Even if it's kind of like the BBS secret ending. Or like that Axel Roxas scene 'Remembrance.' One with dialogue and stuff. I want them to be able to talk one last time ;;. Even if they can't see each other again, they need a chance to have a proper good bye, not just everything falling apart.
...yeah XD;.

~Umbra~

I hope so too
I wish even if they cannot be together they could still meet on the clock tower once last time and bid each other farewell

UmbraTsuki

Awards
It's ok :3 i haven't really do much too XD. I would love to read it when you are done with it :3
Haha, but you've done more writing than I have XD. And yeah, I'll post a link here whenever I write it~

I hope so too
I wish even if they cannot be together they could still meet on the clock tower once last time and bid each other farewell
Yes.
klasjdlkfa yes so much. If they can't, that would be horrible ;;. I mean like, Axel and Roxas kind of got their goodbye. KHII wrapped up. But I think another goodbye can be deserved, with Xion added. Since obviously KHII wasn't actually the end and they pick back up again. ;;. But yeah. THEY JUST TOTALLY NEED A REUNION/GOODBYE SCENE. I'd love to see them hug, too. Just saying. I'd die of fangirling, and it would be freaking worth it ♥.

~Umbra~

huanglulu

Haha, but you've done more writing than I have XD. And yeah, I'll post a link here whenever I write it~

Alright i will be looking forward to read it :3

Yes.
klasjdlkfa yes so much. If they can't, that would be horrible ;;. I mean like, Axel and Roxas kind of got their goodbye. KHII wrapped up. But I think another goodbye can be deserved, with Xion added. Since obviously KHII wasn't actually the end and they pick back up again. ;;. But yeah. THEY JUST TOTALLY NEED A REUNION/GOODBYE SCENE. I'd love to see them hug, too. Just saying. I'd die of fangirling, and it would be freaking worth it ♥.

~Umbra~

I would be so happy if that happen i might write a short drabble for this :3 reunion goodbye

and link to some of the RAX Fanfic that i have written :3
A mission in Snow world by ~huanglulu on deviantART
http://huanglulu.deviantart.com/art/The-First-Meeting-166306529
http://huanglulu.deviantart.com/art/The-Beach-Vacation-175843268

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I would be so happy if that happen i might write a short drabble for this :3 reunion goodbye
Yesss~ And if you do, I'd love to read it! I actually might, as well.. Or it could be a contest idea owo.

Awesome ~ C:. May I add those to the OP? //actually needs to add a lot more to the fanfiction section, haha XD.

~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back