• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*♦ RAX [roxas.axel.xion] fanclub ♦*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Alright i would get to writing it perhaps now :D. That could be a nice contest idea ;D
//leaving spoiler tags
Yes~ Although I need to catch up on making features before starting a new contest. But I'll definitely keep the idea in mind.

Alright~ And if you come across any AkuRokuShi fanfiction that you're just reading, feel free to share those as well. Like I said, I need to add more to the OP, so yeah...XD;.

~Umbra~

huanglulu

//leaving spoiler tags
Yes~ Although I need to catch up on making features before starting a new contest. But I'll definitely keep the idea in mind.

Alright :3 just tell me if you need any help on that. I would be looking forward to the new contest.

Alright~ And if you come across any AkuRokuShi fanfiction that you're just reading, feel free to share those as well. Like I said, I need to add more to the OP, so yeah...XD;.

~Umbra~

I would :3

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Alright :3 just tell me if you need any help on that. I would be looking forward to the new contest.
Well, I'd probably get the help of the admins in the group XD;. But thank you~

I would :3
Okay, thanks :3.

aslkdjfsal We need more people in hereeee~ ;n;. I know there are AkuRokuShi fans on the Internet hiding somewhere. :T. Lolol. //calms self down.

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Lol yeah I know XD. I'm just saying that they're out there somewhere. I wonder if I could convince any to come here... haha XD.
But usually when I convince people to join KHI, they leave soon DX;.
~Umbra~

huanglulu

Lol yeah I know XD. I'm just saying that they're out there somewhere. I wonder if I could convince any to come here... haha XD.
But usually when I convince people to join KHI, they leave soon DX;.
~Umbra~

Yea :3 You could give it a try maybe the person whom you convince will join and stay :3
and the short drabble/passage for the reunion of RAX that i have thought up. Sorry if there are still any grammer mistakes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Perhaps~ I have no idea though XD.
And I already gave my feedback on this through MSN, but it's cute~ X3. Thank you for sharing.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yeah~ C:.

And that's pretty nice~! owo. I don't see poetry about the trio (or really KH poetry in general) that often. Thank you for sharing~! C:.
~Umbra~

huanglulu

Yeah~ C:.

And that's pretty nice~! owo. I don't see poetry about the trio (or really KH poetry in general) that often. Thank you for sharing~! C:.
~Umbra~

You are welcome. I hardly see a poetry on the trio too >< I was quite surprise when i found one.
bumpage to the FC with one of my favourite scene on the trio from the manga

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think you have seen this Umbra <3 absolutely love how innocent Xion and Roxas is in here and Axel's reaction on their answer it still makes me laugh inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back