• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS v2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
The secret ending of BBSFM says all. [video=youtube;-QzdLbb7wIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QzdLbb7wIA[/video]
It's not been confirmed but it's very veryyyy likely that it will be a game. We have no idea what it's about but a lot of people have made theories..and well, that's all we have.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's widely assumed that this is the mystery game Nomura was talking about for quite a while and covers besides Aqua's time in the RoD also the period of Mickey's absence and the period of Riku's absence (the two stories out of the four Nomura wanted to tell which haven't been told yet).

Some people even speculate that BBSv2 will cover all "behind the scenes"-stuff from the End of BBS right up to the beginning of KH 3D, filling in missing pieces and together with KH 3D lay the groundwork for KH III.

EDIT:
@Youniquee:
Thanks for providing the appropriate Vid...;)

Anna825

All we know is that it's probably for the PS3...

nomuras-mystery-game-is-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-volume-two.jpg

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All we know is that it's probably for the PS3...
Whut? How is it probably, especially considering it's from a game on a handheld console and so far we've only seen Sora's games land on home consoles?

Anna825

Whut? How is it probably, especially considering it's from a game on a handheld console and so far we've only seen Sora's games land on home consoles?

I rest my case.

Psf. As if Ven/Terra/Aqua are < Sora.

Absolute

It's widely assumed that this is the mystery game Nomura was talking about for quite a while and covers besides Aqua's time in the RoD also the period of Mickey's absence and the period of Riku's absence (the two stories out of the four Nomura wanted to tell which haven't been told yet).

Some people even speculate that BBSv2 will cover all "behind the scenes"-stuff from the End of BBS right up to the beginning of KH 3D, filling in missing pieces and together with KH 3D lay the groundwork for KH III.

Speculate....hoping....

Seriously, I want BBS2 to actually go over the period of time that greatly influenced the bulk of the series: time between BBS and KHI. No more briefs looks into it or incomplete flashbacks into it. I want it fully explained and revealed for once.

[/QUOTE]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ignore Anna825. She/He/whatever the hell they are is annoying and doesn't know how to accept opinions of others without complaining and never provides evidence.

Sigh.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hmm im not worried untill dream drop distance comes out i dont think we will here about bbsv2 for a while
i dont think we will get another look at it untill the ending of 3ds or mabey during e3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hmm im not worried untill dream drop distance comes out i dont think we will here about bbsv2 for a while
i dont think we will get another look at it untill the ending of 3ds or mabey during e3

v2 is very likely to be released before 3D.

ChaoticWolf777

How? when we already have screenshots and gameplay of 3D and the basic plot..being them taking the mark of mastery. When we know nothing bout BBSV2..let alone what it's about.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How? when we already have screenshots and gameplay of 3D and the basic plot..being them taking the mark of mastery. When we know nothing bout BBSV2..let alone what it's about.

The mark of mastery was already confirmed to take up only a portion of KH 3D. ;)

What Sign meant is that BBSv2 could be already in development secretly for quite a while. Nomura was talking of this "mystery" game way before.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Right, because games have to be announced a year or two before they are completed to even be considered to come out before another game. -_-

Tell that to FFXIII-2 which will still come out before Versus XIII.

The plot of 3D isn't the MoM. The trailer we saw is most likely conceptual and most of what we saw will be redone considering the first trailer is never how the end result looks. That HUD we saw wasn't the real one so the gameplay will have some minor changes from what we saw.

Expect v2 to be announced sometime this year with a release date and finalized HUD and cutscenes considering Nomura was talking about a "mystery game" for awhile now and keeps bringing it up as if we know what it is.

ChaoticWolf777

Alright guys ya got me...tru tru..good lord..and i thought i knew alot bout KH lol -_- no offense meant. lol its a good thing to be addicted to KH

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright guys ya got me...tru tru..good lord..and i thought i knew alot bout KH lol -_- no offense meant. lol its a good thing to be addicted to KH

We all thought we knew a lot about KH when we first game here. Then somebody tore us down and it was like "o_o I don't know anything..."

Lol, and honestly, I don't think we'll ever know everything. There is too much stuff to keep up with. XD

Crystal

Silver Member
v2 is very likely to be released before 3D.

Yeah :D I think most probably the game already in developed, hopefully we might get a game in the year end or next year?
I hope the game is in PsP rather than PsP2, it will means i have to buy another console for this game.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah :D I think most probably the game already in developed, hopefully we might get a game in the year end or next year?
I hope the game is in PsP rather than PsP2, it will means i have to buy another console for this game.
sowe know v2 will be relsed before 3ds by fact or speculation
if it will be on psp it may come out before 3ds but if it is for the ngp then it will be after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back