• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you Believe....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Well do you ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

And why are you damning Nomura? He can make the character anyway he wants, other people may have had an influence, too.
no no no you miss understood Im damning nomura for the simple fact that Europe never got re:com. From what i have seen from Marluxia he looks awesome i just cant very well judge either because i have not seen what he is like

Wolffang

no no no you miss understood Im damning nomura for the simple fact that Europe never got re:com. From what i have seen from Marluxia he looks awesome i just cant very well judge either because i have not seen what he is like

Oh okay. Then I can see where you are coming from, not being able to get one of the KH games. I'd tell you to ship it in from somewhere else, but that would likely cost a lot.

Crystal

Silver Member
That some of the characters in kingdom hearts are homosexual ?

I know some of you are thinking "GTFO TROLL"

But im being serious I mean in my mind i see Roxas and Axel being lovers. (i know they cant love but meh) There is something so close between Two male characters i usuly just assume this. Also Riku and Sora there friendship has been through so much yet they still care for in other it can be love maybe not the sexual kind but still love.

Just want the communities opinion on this.

And also due to HeartSeams "curiousness"

I believe so. Just look at Riku and Sora , Terra and Ven, Axel and Roxas.
But there is still some others doesn't accept such relationship.
But not me.

vnnk

Oh okay. Then I can see where you are coming from, not being able to get one of the KH games. I'd tell you to ship it in from somewhere else, but that would likely cost a lot.
Its not just that i cant just buy an american copy and it will work in a European ps2 i need to buy an ps2 from america and find someone to chip it so i can play american games on it

Plus im just lazy

vnnk

Re:CoM isn't as good as CoM anyway, so, don't worry about it.

Just the voice acting an such makes me want it. i guess i could always watch and Walk through on youtube. Just wish i could give SE the money for the game and then id feel right about it but any way im getting off topic aloso

vnnk

Now that people mention it i dont think women get a very big part in KH as they should. from what i saw in BBS it is a big improvement with Aqua and all but even then Terra and Ven got Slightly bigger parts then her but at leas its a right step in the direction

Wolffang

Now that people mention it i dont think women get a very big part in KH as they should. from what i saw in BBS it is a big improvement with Aqua and all but even then Terra and Ven got Slightly bigger parts then her but at leas its a right step in the direction

Actually, females hardly ever get important, main roles in games. I wish too that there were more main female characters in games, but males are naturally seen as stronger, so they get chosen over females.

vnnk

Actually, females hardly ever get important, main roles in games. I wish too that there were more main female characters in games, but males are naturally seen as stronger, so they get chosen over females.

And then we get games like Bayoneta (love that game for some reason) that just use the women main character a body of lust of sad people to fap over *sigh* i wish i live to the day when majority of games with women protagonists will be there own character and now have big titts that always bounce around (sorry for being blunt)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, for important females with main roles...err, do Lara Croft and Lightning from FF XIII or Terra Branford from FF VI count?
Also, while Vaan was depicted as main character in FF XII the most important role story-wise had actually Ashe...

Wolffang

And then we get games like Bayoneta (love that game for some reason) that just use the women main character a body of lust of sad people to fap over *sigh* i wish i live to the day when majority of games with women protagonists will be there own character and now have big titts that always bounce around (sorry for being blunt)

And that's another problem. Females are suppose to be sexy all the time, and its really disappointing to us female players. Probably more males play games than females, but I really honestly hate that about female characters. It makes a game suddenly a lot less appealing to me as a female gamer. Maybe someday games will have female protagonists that aren't solely for lust and are much closer to reality.

I'm sorry Sephiroth but I don't play FF, so you've lost me.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's because games are typically made by straight guys. That's why women and gays have less of a presence unless it's as a shallow love interest or stereotype.

vnnk

Actually, for important females with main roles...err, do Lara Croft and Lightning from FF XIII or Terra Branford from FF VI count?
Also, while Vaan was depicted as main character in FF XII the most important role story-wise had actually Ashe...

I lold because the Lara Croft movie is on when i saw this :D

vnnk

It's because games are typically made by straight guys. That's why women and gays have less of a presence unless it's as a shallow love interest or stereotype.
Some times it seem everything i made for straight men because it is the majority what a shame

Wolffang

True, true. But my bitching about it won't fix anything, so I should stop now and let this thread sink back to its original intent.

Some times it seem everything i made for straight men because it is the majority what a shame

Which is why they do that, to get the most money.

vnnk

Yes Yes now i wonder what it would be like Being a Nobody and gay quite interesting as Hearts Stream pointed out earlyer

Wolffang

Yes Yes now i wonder what it would be like Being a Nobody and gay quite interesting as Hearts Stream pointed out earlyer

A gay Nobody would be interesting. The only thing is, they couldn't fully express their sexuality as they are Nobodies. But still, I would love to see Demyx come back and become gay. It would make him more likable to me (simply because I'd think it would suit his personality).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back