• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorafinalmix

I personally like Sora and TAV.

Although after playing through BBS, the way Sora wields his Keyblade is kinda... What's the word..? Clumsy.

They're all fun to play as. And for the people who keep saying Sora is better, Birth by Sleep is a UMD, therefore, TAV won't have as many Keyblades, abilities, etc, as Sora. So you kinda have to take Abilities and such into consideration.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally like Sora and TAV.

Although after playing through BBS, the way Sora wields his Keyblade is kinda... What's the word..? Clumsy.

I don't particularly understand how it's "clumsy", but Sora's wielding style is better fit for defense as opposed to...pretty much everyone else (except Eraqus) who wields it offensively.

sorafinalmix

I don't particularly understand how it's "clumsy", but Sora's wielding style is better fit for defense as opposed to...pretty much everyone else (except Eraqus) who wields it offensively.

What I mean by clumsy is, when you see TAV, they hold it with one hand, while Sora holds it with two.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just after playing BBS it looks awkward.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i thought we all agredd back in january that aqua ,terra and ven are basically a sora that went to keyblade university,
sora went to night school

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What I mean by clumsy is, when you see TAV, they hold it with one hand, while Sora holds it with two.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just after playing BBS it looks awkward.

True. Though like I said, Eraqus also wields with two hands ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont think so...i tihnk it looks normal for him....if TAV were wielding it like him yes, but for sora being just an average wielder, i wouldn't expect him to wield like they do...though not even ven's looks like an expert. more like just a style

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dont think so...i tihnk it looks normal for him....if TAV were wielding it like him yes, but for sora being just an average wielder, i wouldn't expect him to wield like they do...though not even ven's looks like an expert. more like just a style
i think in flashbaks he also held it with two hands hods it that way for more forcefull attcks he wasnt as strong as riku

DarkJoker

I thinks its to early to say whose better i mean when was the last game we actually got to play as Sora. Until i see Sora in kingdom hearts 3 i then will decide. Whose excited for Sora's return other then me?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I think he will be. I think Nomura will learn from his mistakes (Not saying kh2 was awful, nor kh2 in that matter.), but he'll tweak things that need to be tweaked. Like maybe the defense on the heartless need to go up if Sora's going to get these awesome abilities and what not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think he will be. I think Nomura will learn from his mistakes (Not saying kh2 was awful, nor kh2 in that matter.), but he'll tweak things that need to be tweaked. Like maybe the defense on the heartless need to go up if Sora's going to get these awesome abilities and what not.
the thing i loved about kh1 and COM was that the heartless were smart. in kh1 they summoned in areas where it was difficult to defeat.

in COM they were smart to counter attack using 0 cards.

the only ones that were smart in kh2 were nobodies

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The dancer nobodies I freaking hated them.

And I agree that Kh1 and Com heartless were smart as hell. They were able to go back to back card attacking you without you giving a fighting chance sometimes in com.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the one thing i want sora to change is that "dumb" look whenever someone responds to him in kh2. in kh1-COM, it looked more like he was "yeah what did you say?" and in kh2 it was more of a "huh?" like if he was in his own zone or seomthing and just got pulled out

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Kh2 Sora was in la-la land unless it had to do about being king or something that would benefit him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I thinks its to early to say whose better i mean when was the last game we actually got to play as Sora. Until i see Sora in kingdom hearts 3 i then will decide. Whose excited for Sora's return other then me?
from wht i heard wemay not see the current sora aging till 2012 ill be in my second year of college by then

Awards
the one thing i want sora to change is that "dumb" look whenever someone responds to him in kh2. in kh1-COM, it looked more like he was "yeah what did you say?" and in kh2 it was more of a "huh?" like if he was in his own zone or seomthing and just got pulled out

Kh2 Sora was in la-la land unless it had to do about being king or something that would benefit him.

Hey, being comatose for a year can do that to a kid.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But since this is about all three we could go on a rant how there personalities were, but I think everything has been covered. Which, again, boils down to it's anyones opinion.

Xenin

Banned
These types of conversations never end. Everyone has there opinion and would fight to the death to prove there favorite character would win...The fact of the matter is it could never be confirmed who would win. If they put it in a game people would argue since Sora's the main character and has to win. If put in a story or whatever people would still complain. Only way to get a deffinent answer is if Nomura put in a scene where TAV tell Sora he's stronger then them...that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back