• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
bc nintendo asked him

but did he hesitate?
no. why so defensive? I'm not a kh3d fan, not for it's quality.

either way, it wasn't his original idea....i really don't expect a lot from kh3d. i know it's on a next gen, but if the game was equally as important as BBS, i would imagine nomura would keep the console consistent (unless the ds series is a side-arch and/or gets remade onto a sony console)

Awards

either way, it wasn't his original idea....i really don't expect a lot from kh3d. i know it's on a next gen, but if the game was equally as important as BBS, i would imagine nomura would keep the console consistent (unless the ds series is a side-arch and/or gets remade onto a sony console)

Yeah, but the 3DS is apparently equal/better than the PSP's grapics. BBS isn't on a console and it's equally as important as KH1 & 2. Yes, I know that BBS is KH0, but I don't think that 3D is a pointless side game like Days. I don't think any KH game that directly involves Sora is pointless, since he is the main character of KH. Besides, we know basically NOTHING about it, so how can you not like it already?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i wasnt being defensive
im sorry

i guess i worded wrong

i meant did he think about it before accepting

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, but the 3DS is apparently equal/better than the PSP's grapics. BBS isn't on a console and it's equally as important as KH1 & 2. Yes, I know that BBS is KH0, but I don't think that 3D is a pointless side game like Days. I don't think any KH game that directly involves Sora is pointless, since he is the main character of KH. Besides, we know basically NOTHING about it, so how can you not like it already?
i don't think quality is just the only reason. i know it's far better than PSP graphics. but graphics isn't the only thing. kh chain of memories was very important to kh2, yet it was on gba.

the way the pattern is going, i believe that kh3d will relate more to coded and 358/2 days. and BBS is on a console equal as important on kh1&2. i'm not saying it's pointless, but i'm not saying it will affect much with kh3

Awards
i don't think quality is just the only reason. i know it's far better than PSP graphics. but graphics isn't the only thing. kh chain of memories was very important to kh2, yet it was on gba.

the way the pattern is going, i believe that kh3d will relate more to coded and 358/2 days. and BBS is on a console equal as important on kh1&2. i'm not saying it's pointless, but i'm not saying it will affect much with kh3

But, isn't 3D supposed to be about the data Ansem hid inside Sora? If that's true, then it will affect KH3 A LOT!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It was pretty interesting how CoM got to be on the GBA though. Nomura was approached with the proposal of a GBA KH game, but initially rejected it because he was skeptical of seeing it in 2D. Then he started hearing how children wanted to play a KH game on the GBA, and started seriously considering it. He did it for the children ;)

WaveK89

Aren't they adding a few things in Re:Coded which would tie into KH3D. Maybe we'll see some hints of some sort when it's released.

This game has certainly has gotten me interested. Wonder if more info will be released at TGS...

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Aren't they adding a few things in Re:Coded which would tie into KH3D. Maybe we'll see some hints of some sort when it's released.

This game has certainly has gotten me interested. Wonder if more info will be released at TGS...

Yes, Re:Coded is supposed to have a secret ending that ties into 3D as well as the new secret boss in BBS

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

That's true he did say that we will find some hints in Re:coded about KH3DS.

Awards

I doubt much will be released at TGS, they'll probably focus more on Re:coded, but I hopefully for sure there will be more info at JF.

Sempied

So we really didn't get anything new other than

- "Trust"
- Nintendo wanted Nomura to make a KH game for them.
- Sora and Riku "Alternate" as main characters

The rest is more retcon ("Current timeline" is kind of broad) foreshadowing, and just him going on, and on about the 3D system.

Allister Rose

French Lover
because the consoles are beig inconsistent. if kh days, and kh re:coded were made for the 3ds, than i would be ok with it . but it seems like a hassle to buy all these consoles for either one or two kh games.

the 3ds is the next big thing

and not making the game when they personally ask you would be a loss
even if it isn't going to be the next big thing and even if it was my type of console, i would still disagree about it being a total loss.

But, isn't 3D supposed to be about the data Ansem hid inside Sora? If that's true, then it will affect KH3 A LOT!
if it were, i bet kh3 would make it so you wont have to worry about it. like kh2.

Awards
So we really didn't get anything new other than

- "Trust"
- Nintendo wanted Nomura to make a KH game for them.
- Sora and Riku "Alternate" as main characters

The rest is more retcon ("Current timeline" is kind of broad) foreshadowing, and just him going on, and on about the 3D system.

Well, it's better than nothing. lol

Sempied

Well, it's better than nothing. lol
Actually it could be argued "Trust" is the only new thing.

We actually knew beforehand that Nintendo had approached Nomura several times for 3D, and the way he says "alternate" is more to "new" as just another dang retcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back