• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Re:coded ANYTHING?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, E3 is over, and we got ZERO Re:coded information except for 2 screenshots. WTF?! Do you think ANYTHING about the game will be revealed soon, or do you think we're gonna have to wait for Gamescom in AUGUST to get any information??

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, E3 is over, and we got ZERO Re:coded information except for 2 screenshots. WTF?! Do you think ANYTHING about the game will be revealed soon, or do you think we're gonna have to wait for Gamescom in AUGUST to get any information??
We learned that its is not a port but a remake we learned that there there will be bonus scenes and we learned that they are improving on the battle system.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
There isn't exactly anything to learn. The story is exactly the same, and outside of the new gameplay/graphics there isn't anything to show off.

ZiggyK

There isn't exactly anything to learn. The story is exactly the same, and outside of the new gameplay/graphics there isn't anything to show off.

Very few people have played Coded outside of Japan. I don't see the point of releasing Re: Coded in Japan, remaking Re: CoM was smart coz the change in graphics was HUGE and it was a good few years after the release of the original game.

Re: Coded's graphics arent THAT much better and itll be released.. what? Less than a year from the final episodes release. That game is going to BOMB in Japan, but it'll do well outside of Japan.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Very few people have played Coded outside of Japan. I don't see the point of releasing Re: Coded in Japan, remaking Re: CoM was smart coz the change in graphics was HUGE and it was a good few years after the release of the original game.

Re: Coded's graphics arent THAT much better and itll be released.. what? Less than a year from the final episodes release. That game is going to BOMB in Japan, but it'll do well outside of Japan.
It's a Kingdom Hearts game, it's NEVER going to bomb, least of all in Japan where they eat up pointless Final Mixes like they're candy-coated rainbows.

ZiggyK

It's a Kingdom Hearts game, it's NEVER going to bomb, least of all in Japan where they eat up pointless Final Mixes like they're candy-coated rainbows.

Final Mixes aren't pointless. I want them :D

And by bomb I mean, not do as well and bomb as much as a leading game series by square enix can.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Final Mixes aren't pointless. I want them :D

And by bomb I mean, not do as well and bomb as much as a leading game series by square enix can.
It's going to do just as well as any other Kingdom Hearts game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I doubt it. The final episode was only released a few months ago.
Yeah on a single make of phone and no others. Just as many people couldnt play Coded in Japan as they do here. It will do well.

siegleeagle

Yeah it was only released for one model of phone in japan and unless everyone one has it (as in its a really popular model) then it was not very dispersed. It will still sell hugely in japan.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Even if it was, the promise of updated graphics and battle system as well as hints about the story of KH3D? Easily they would eat that up.

ZiggyK

Yeah it was only released for one model of phone in japan and unless everyone one has it (as in its a really popular model) then it was not very dispersed. It will still sell hugely in japan.

Ah I see, I thought it was released in something like Java that could run on most phones. My friend came back from Japan with Coded on it so I thought it was quite dispersed because aparently 'everyone' had it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
without regular coded there wouldn't BE a re:coded.

CoM certainly isnt a waste now because of Re:CoM (doesnt help that CoM is so much better)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Sorry but it's because the press doesn't care about Re:Coded, lol.

You might find a YouTube video or something if there was a booth demo, but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back