• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

On IMDB Mark Hamill is Eraqus. I know it is not reliable, but I'm still pointing it.

really...just last week (I believe) they said it Crispin Freeman....I know that it's reliable no matter what...but that just proves it even more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

really...just last week (I believe) they said it Crispin Freeman....I know that it's reliable no matter what...but that just proves it even more.

Well its like how a few days ago it said Terra was Christian Bale. Now it is gone. >_> IMDB is fickle.

Kyarah

I never heard of the kid that is supposedly playing young Sora before.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I never heard of the kid that is supposedly playing young Sora before.

He is on Ni-hao Kailan! :D :D :D But isn't that a Nick show? o_O Okay...I'm probably the only 19 year old who watches this show but I only do it because I spend time with my friend's baby sister and cousin and they watch that.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Well its like how a few days ago it said Terra was Christian Bale. Now it is gone. >_> IMDB is fickle.

Wow...I meant Bale...I have absolutely no idea why I said Freeman....I guess because before Bale they had it say Freeman....but I meant to say Christian Bale.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I like how people are making threads on MX's voice and complaining after this has been known for like two weeks and there is really nothing to discuss until the E3 trailer.

I'm just excited to hear all of their voices finally. :D :D :D

Kyarah

I like MX voice. I didn't like the acting.

But like it has been pointed, it might be one of the numerous takes he recorded. Plus, the trailer has Aqua's early costume design.

Me too, I'm so happy to finally hear the voices of the characters!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm actually going to give a lot of respect for MX's voice because this is the LAST time we'll ever hear Leonard Nimoy in something (he's retired now)

Sempied

I like how people are making threads on MX's voice and complaining after this has been known for like two weeks and there is really nothing to discuss until the E3 trailer.

I'm just excited to hear all of their voices finally. :D :D :D
Wasn't part of his lines after "Behold" taken down? It's possible that it proves that line used in the teaser was just a earlier recording of Nimoy after all.

I just mainly want to hear Terra, and Aqua in an actual scene so I can finally make a final assumption on how well the VA's will do, specifically if were lucky enough Vanitas at the most.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wasn't part of his lines after "Behold" taken down? It's possible that it proves that line used in the teaser was just a earlier recording of Nimoy after all.

I just mainly want to hear Terra, and Aqua in an actual scene so I can finally make a final assumption on how well the VA's will do, specifically if were lucky enough Vanitas at the most.

Haha, yeah. But I think that is a glitch on the site. The video they uploaded didn't upload all of the way it seems.

Yeah. Terra, Aqua, and Vanitas are my main concern. I'm not worried about Aqua. I think she'll do great now that I've heard her battle cries.

EDIT: NIIIIIIIIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOY! -goes to watch all of ST:TOS again just to stop being excited-

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Haha, yeah. But I think that is a glitch on the site. The video they uploaded didn't upload all of the way it seems.

Yeah. Terra, Aqua, and Vanitas are my main concern. I'm not worried about Aqua. I think she'll do great now that I've heard her battle cries.

EDIT: NIIIIIIIIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOY! -goes to watch all of ST:TOS again just to stop being excited-

Good, I wasn't the only one having problems with it then.

For the record, I'm not really all that worried about MX or TAV. Vanitas I'm really curious about though. I think they'll all do fine; can't say for sure, it's only a few seconds' worth of footage in terms of voice acting, but I don't think they'll disappoint.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Good, I wasn't the only one having problems with it then.

For the record, I'm not really all that worried about MX or TAV. Vanitas I'm really curious about though. I think they'll all do fine; can't say for sure, it's only a few seconds' worth of footage in terms of voice acting, but I don't think they'll disappoint.

Yeah everyone is getting that glitch. "Behold! These NA web designers made a website full of power... united with a glitch in the system... and the fanboys then RAGED!"
I don't know why but I love making fun of that line :p

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

Yeah everyone is getting that glitch. "Behold! These NA web designers made a website full of power... united with a glitch in the system... and the fanboys then raged!"
hahaha that made me laugh a lot for some reason. they will all do fine.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah everyone is getting that glitch. "Behold! These NA web designers made a website full of power... united with a glitch in the system... and the fanboys then raged!"

You forgot its "RAGED!" not "raged!"

I love making fun of it too. Raged has now become a normal word in my conversations.

Sempied

You forgot its "RARGHED!" not "raged!"

I love making fun of it too. Raged has now become a normal word in my conversations.
I'm sorry I still stand on the bandwagon that I still interpreted it as pirate Nimoy.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

So guize.
Does anyone know who Eraqus might be? I still really want it to be Hamill after finding out he voiced Fire Lord Ozai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back