• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screens at Gamespot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ooooo so pretty ♥. Makes me even more excited for BBS after the 30 second trailer was released on the PSN store this morning

Also, they have the Indian campsite there. Yay, they're not going to take it out(for people who are confused, some people thought it would be taken out for some reason)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
ooooo so pretty ♥. Makes me even more excited for BBS after the 30 second trailer was released on the PSN store this morning

Also, they have the Indian campsite there. Yay, they're not going to take it out(for people who are confused, some people thought it would be taken out for some reason)

As in, the English trailer?! Did anyone talk or was it just showing battle scenes? :insert fangirl squealing here:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As in, the English trailer?! Did anyone talk or was it just showing battle scenes? :insert fangirl squealing here:

As in the trailer released a few weeks ago with Leonard Nimoy. Nothing new, but nice to have a HQ copy of it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One thing im confused about, here they call it "shotlock", in the 3O second english trailer, the battle scenes had it as "shootlock". I know they had old footage in the trailer before but this was a part written in English with the old title above it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
One thing im confused about, here they call it "shotlock", in the 3O second english trailer, the battle scenes had it as "shootlock". I know they had old footage in the trailer before but this was a part written in English with the old title above it

They probably just corrected it later. I've done a bit of programming before so I know that changing a simple text from "shootlock" to "shotlock" literally is as simple as pressing a button.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It``s nice to see new screens. I`d love a new trailer more though.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Some reason? Are you serious? Have you SEEN Peter Pan? Do you know what American settlers did to the Indians? Do you have any idea how pissed off they are at white people? If you've seen the movie you would know the increadibley racist potrayal they made of them. Hell they might be offended at the inaccuracy of a tipi or something.

Oh wait you're from Australia. Well, anyway, there was a thing called a "genocide" in the 1800's and early 1900's here in America and we practically wiped out all the natives and destroyed their culture. Except for some survived and they are very very angry at us and also American censors are sensitive to that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back