• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

So we know that Aqua is the only one that is still alive and aware of her torment, which is being stuck in the realm of darkness. Anyone here think it's possible that she will be rescued by Sora?

I can tell it's not going to be a happy story by the ending. Ventus won't wake up because he's a part of Sora and Master Xehanort took over Terra's body.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes she will most likley be rescued, although ven's heart is fused with sora, i believe it can be unfused and go back to ven.

terra can be saved by defeating master xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah of course. Plus, saving her is crucial to saving Ven and Terra.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sora will probably rescue her, or at least she'll be freed some way. If he or some one else (though it'll most likely be Sora) try to rescue her the problem would be pin-pointing her location I'd imagin.

CGNET

Is there any way he could gain back the power of his body from Master Xehanort? Would that be possible? Technically his body was already destroyed from Sora?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My guess is that since Aqua and Ansem met sometime after Ansem was sent to the realm of darkness by the KH encoder, that Ansem and Aqua will stick together in the dark realm and try to find a way to contact Sora. Then Sora will learn through this contact that he must find a way to rescue Aqua and Ansem.

So I think Aqua and Ansem will be saved first, then Aqua will go with SRK to save Ven in Castle Oblivion, while Ansem goes with Mickey to Disney Castle to prepare for the return of Xehanort or something,

That's just my guess.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
She has to be rescued first. She is the only one that knows how to get to Ven in CO. Terra is still up in the air though.(not literally)

CGNET

his fused body of terra and MX AKA ansem's apperntence

All right, this may sound stupid, but these names are getting confusing.
I've always had a problem figuring out who's who.

Master Xehanort = An old guy who is/was a keyblade master, but needed to take over a body, which was Terra.
Ansem - The hearltess of Master Xehanort
Xemnas = The nobody

But...where does the apprentice come in?
I'm getting Xehanort confused. Is he a part of Master Xerhanort or someone else? I thought it was just Master Xehanort transferring into Terra's body, which gave him the apprentice look?

Allister Rose

French Lover
master xehanort is the old guy

terranort, both master xehanort and terra's heart inside terra's body but terra lost his memories while mx still had his.

xehanort apprentice, after last episode, both lost there memories and now is an apprentice of ansem the wise.

ansem=heartless

xemnas=nobody

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Master Xehanort = An old guy who is/was a keyblade master, but needed to take over a body, which was Terra.
Xemnas = The nobody

I'm getting Xehanort confused. Is he a part of Master Xerhanort or someone else? I thought it was just Master Xehanort transferring into Terra's body, which gave him the apprentice look?
When Terranort is transported to Radient Garden, he becomes Xehanort the Apprentice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Xemnas = The nobody

Master Xehanort = the old guy
Terranort = Terra immediately after MX takes over his body
Xehanort the Apprentice = Terranort post-Last Episode, taken in as an apprentice by Ansem the Wise with no memories of his past lives as Terra and MX
Ansem Seeker of Darkness = Xehanort the Apprentice's Heartless
Xemnas = Xehanort the Apprentice's Nobody

CGNET

When Terranort is transported to Radient Garden, he becomes Xehanort the Apprentice.

Which is what created Organization XIII?
Obviously he must remember something since they never wanted Roxas to enter Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back