• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors master

ur right..................................
by the way i gust tiped(....................................)soo they can puplish it

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ansem hints he's been there more than once, so maybe corridor of darkness can be used too

True, but remember the KH encoder explosion probably caused Ansem to lose the ability to use dark corridors, which explains why can't use one to leave the realm of darkness now. And of course Aqua's heart isn't stained in darkness enough to where she could use a dark corridor.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terranort is confirmed to return.

It's unknown if Terra and MX will seperate somehow, though since i'm a big Terra fan i'm hoping that Terra is seperated from MX and doesn't die.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: q

I think in terms of being whole, MX is stronger. But considering that Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas are two people +Eraqus' heart joined together, split into Nobody and Heartless, they would be stronger if they were united again. Which I am sure they are considering when you kill a person's Heartless and Nobody, they get their body again.

What fun. Terranort time in KH3/Whatever game Nomura decides to make!

State

Awards

Xehanort the Apprentice is stronger, judging by the fact that it has the heart of Terra, MX and Eraqus.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

MX is strong, and I think he may be stronger than XH and Xemnas. But when MX was in control of Terranort in BBS, that form seemed stronger than all of the other forms of Xehanort.

warriors master

i think master xehanort is the stronges because when M.X and vanitas bateld ventus aqua and terra, M.X and vanitas won but when terranort bateld only aqua ,aqua won

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i think master xehanort is the stronges because when M.X and vanitas bateld ventus aqua and terra, M.X and vanitas won but when terranort bateld only aqua ,aqua won

Well, technically Terranort was still newly made when Aqua fought him. Terra was also still trying to fight for control. Aqua only won because of the inner turmoil happening between Terra and MX. Nothing about that fight showed the full power of Terranort. It showed the potential, like when the Guardian was released.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Master Xehanort is much stronger than either Xemnas or Xehanort's Heartless. However, he could be weaker than the normal apprentice Xehanort

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

do u think that sora can beat master xehanort or xehanort heartles on his own?

Well we already know that Sora has beaten XH on his own. As for MX? Well I guess we will find out in KH3.

Also, dude, you need to stop making so many threads. It's against the rules cause I think it counts as spam. Simply make 1 thread with all of your questions

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Terranort is confirmed to return.

Incorrect.
Xehanort, the one that became the Heartless and Nobody, is who will return.
The short, brown-haired, light-skined Terranort, that Aqua fights at the end of BBS, isn't the one coming back.

Dark Terra

Well, technically Terranort was still newly made when Aqua fought him. Terra was also still trying to fight for control. Aqua only won because of the inner turmoil happening between Terra and MX. Nothing about that fight showed the full power of Terranort. It showed the potential, like when the Guardian was released.

You have a point, but aqua could of beat Terranort either way. Keep in mind that Aqua was holding back in the fight between Terranort and her. So even if he was more experienced she would have still won the battle.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Incorrect.
Xehanort, the one that became the Heartless and Nobody, is who will return.
The short, brown-haired, light-skined Terranort, that Aqua fights at the end of BBS, isn't the one coming back.

You do realize Terranort is the same being as Apprentice Xehanort, right?

The short, brown haired, light skinned Terra is just regular old Terra.

Terranort is the fan name for apprentice Xehanort.

Terranort is commonly used to speak about apprentice Xehanort as to prevent confusion between the names of MX and Apprentice Xehanort.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Please refrain from posting so many threads; it's a little irritating, especially when you only title them "q" or "?".
If you have so many questions, state them all in a single thread, rather than clogging the section with so many threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back