• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors master

do u think that terranort is going yo come back?
do u think that terra and xehanort r goimg to be difrent people?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow, you are just full of threads today, aren't you?

1. Yes, Terranort will return, if you're referring to the Terranort that is Xehanort the Apprentice. The Terranort that is Terra immediately after Xehanort took over his heart, then no. Back to the former, both his Heartless (Ansem SoD) and Nobody (Xemnas) have been defeated, and when that happens, the Somebody can return.

2. Separating Terra from Xehanort is pretty much what Sora needs to do to free him from torment imo, so yeah.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

The Terranort from BBS? No. Even if MX recovers his memories take control again, that Terranort specifically, the one that is MX's heart in control of Terra's body, imo, is gone for good.
From how I see it, Terra's body, from the end of BBS to the present, has undergone a change, influenced by MX's heart, that has transformed Terra's body into Terra and MX's body, in other words Xehanort the apprentice's body.
Xehanort, the one that became XH and Xemnas, will most definitely return. Whether or not he'll return with his memories, is unknown, though, regardless of whether or not he does, Xehanort will more than likely recover his memories in the end.

You mean will they split up back into Terra and MX?
Possibly. Though I'd prefer if they didn't and that Terra would go down with Xehanort.

warriors master

do u know how riku and micky returned from relm of darknes?
do u think aqa is going to return frome relm of darknes?

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok i sense your doing this on purpose. riku returned from the realm of darkness through the door in kh1. when the door closed they moved to the in between realm.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is like, the 5th thread in a matter of hours.

1. They followed a very long road out of the RoD.
2. Rescuing Aqua from the RoD would be freeing her from torment, so yes.

warriors master

i heard that when u enter relm of darkness and when u get out of there u forget how u get out of there is it true?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
do u know how riku and micky returned from relm of darknes?
do u think aqa is going to return frome relm of darknes?

In truth it's not revealed exactly how Riku escaped from the realm of darkness. Mickey on the other hand escaped by following some light or something like that I think.

Aqua has not been able to leave the realm of darkness because according to the machine in the world terminus "Only shadows Returning to darkness may pass through" Meaning no one can leave the realm of darkness under normal circumstances, not even the heartless. Their has to be some special way for someone to leave the realm of darkness.

So we will wait to see how Aqua will escape. Personaly I believe she will find a way out of the realm of darkness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt you are typing too fast to mistype on purpose. how did you get "cheak", the a and c are way apart. i myself mispell but i usually dont confuse all words. so stop typing fast.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i heard that when u enter relm of darkness and when u get out of there u forget how u get out of there is it true?

For one, neither people nor heartless or anything else for that matter can normaly leave the realm of darkness. Once there your usualy trapped unless you have some special way to leave. (Examples: The Door to light in KH2, Heartless being summoned into the realm of light by someone with a dark stained heart)

As for memory loss once you escape the realm of darkness. The only example we have is Ansem the wise saying he has slowly been losing his memories since he was cast into the realm of darkness in KH2. Aqua however seems to have remembered most of her memories if not all them, even though she's been trapped for 11 years.

Allister Rose

French Lover
In truth it's not revealed exactly how Riku escaped from the realm of darkness. Mickey on the other hand escaped by following some light or something like that I think.

Aqua has not been able to leave the realm of darkness because according to the machine in the world terminus "Only shadows Returning to darkness may pass through" Meaning no one can leave the realm of darkness under normal circumstances, not even the heartless. Their has to be some special way for someone to leave the realm of darkness.

So we will wait to see how Aqua will escape. Personaly I believe she will find a way out of the realm of darkness.
ansem hints he's been there more than once, so maybe corridor of darkness can be used too

warriors master

look
when u type fast u get some words wronge spelling or u get the leters apart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back