• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Eat Babies For Free

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ohai, what's up? This girl's the bestest. Ever. Bestest bestie besterestedness.

/nodnod.

Oh my god... Absolutely every single one of our new members knows eachother.

I'm freakin' out!

Seriously, though. Welcome to KHI... all of you. And, of course, there's more to come...

Shaydie Shiikuu

Oh my god... Absolutely every single one of our new members knows eachother.

I'm freakin' out!

Seriously, though. Welcome to KHI... all of you. And, of course, there's more to come...

It's because KH3 is gone so crap that we needed a better place to run to, dear. <3

Sepulchre

Awards
torgo.jpg

Who is this 'Master' you speak of?

If reference is got, I wil be most pleased.

Sepulchre

Awards
I would have been quite surprised, actually, had you seen Manos; even after MST3K covered it. Not a film I ever want to see again.

I also live in Ireland, and have thus led a very sheltered existence, nya.

Oh, indeed? Where abouts? I is from Tyrone, myself.

Shaydie Shiikuu

I would have been quite surprised, actually, had you seen Manos; even after MST3K covered it. Not a film I ever want to see again.

Oh, indeed? Where abouts? I is from Tyrone, myself.

Nor am I one to watch movies too often. I spend all my free time on Master. <3

Oh? :3 I live in Tipp myself.

Sepulchre

Awards
Hah. I'd like to say it's because I've been in Scotland for two years, but it's most likely because I'm such a self-centered Northerner that I had to look in a map to remind myself where Tipperary was.

I am bad at being the Irish. -_-

Shaydie Shiikuu

Hah. I'd like to say it's because I've been in Scotland for two years, but it's most likely because I'm such a self-centered Northerner that I had to look in a map to remind myself where Tipperary was.

I am bad at being the Irish. -_-

/petpet

You lived in Ireland the rest of the time before Scotland? :3

Sepulchre

Awards
Born and raised, as it were; in a fairly dull little town that teeters on the border between north and south (or, to be more geographically accurate, east and west. But that has the fairly dramatic side-effect of making it sound like I was stuck in Berlin mid-Cold War). Went to Scotland to attend uni and, well, get away from my shitty hometown.

Ah, but I didn't come to steal your intro thread away from you. I came here to make an obscure reference and inquire about this enigmatic 'master' you speak of. It seems I made the reference a tad too obscure, but I'm still quite curious.

Shaydie Shiikuu

Born and raised, as it were; in a fairly dull little town that teeters on the border between north and south (or, to be more geographically accurate, east and west. But that has the fairly dramatic side-effect of making it sound like I was stuck in Berlin mid-Cold War). Went to Scotland to attend uni and, well, get away from my shitty hometown.

Ah, but I didn't come to steal your intro thread away from you. I came here to make an obscure reference and inquire about this enigmatic 'master' you speak of. It seems I made the reference a tad too obscure, but I'm still quite curious.

Awh, I understand your pain of living in a little Irish town and the accents are typically amusing.

Master is my Master? x3; I'm sure you can be more specific with your inquiries, dear.

Sepulchre

Awards
Haha. I see.

Very well, then. So, is servitude to this master a concept, or some kind of ideology? Or is he a person, or an object? What is his/its raison d'etre, and what do you gain in return by acquiescing to his/its will? Or are you nothing more than a slave bound by his/its whims and flights of fancy?

Shaydie Shiikuu

Haha. I see.

Very well, then. So, is servitude to this master a concept, or some kind of ideology? Or is he a person, or an object? What is his/its raison d'etre, and what do you gain in return by acquiescing to his/its will? Or are you nothing more than a slave bound by his/its whims and flights of fancy?

Oh my. Very nice.

Master is, I suppose, my boyfriend of about five and a half years. He is my Master and I'm his pet, and I'll do whatever he should order me to as well as try to please him in any way I can. Mind you, a good pet gets rewarded well, just as a bad pet gets punished. We're very much in love, so it's certainly not a game to us.

Does that answer your question or would you like for me to get at something else?

Back