• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NO Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay I get that all the time

Fan Boy: It's the main plot not a side story

Um okay the main plot is what sora is doing or the main character a.k.a sora. Now BBs just explained what happened before sora and how Organization 13 was made. Did it move the story ahead? No but it explains things! Not main plot get it? Got it? GOOD!

Seeing as BBS directly affects the plot/storyline and the progression of the KH series. I'd say its a main story.

Try playing the Next game in the series without playing BBS. You wont know what the fuck is going on.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's defintely possible, that they will make a final mix, but i doubt it will have anything different from the western.

fi you compare the kh1 situation with the BBS, you can see that the BBS one has much more in the English version to be any different from the final mix

Jakek9

Nomura also stated that he will not be creating any more remakes....though does this count for Final Mixes? Cause it is a remake, with added stuff. Hmmmm....ponder it.

Though, a Final Mix is also very possible. It is considered a main storyline, and if not an actual disk FM, it may be PSN downloadable content for Japanese peoples. (Highly Un-likely unless the disk is filled to the brim with data)

Plus, what if Nomura decided to tottally scrap a boss instead of tweaking it, and re-create it from scratch? I believe he might due to complaints on Terra's last boss...though for un-spoiled BBS eyes, will not be revealed.

And quit acting like you know everything, Japs might have Read Nomura's interview and have either gone:

"Whoa, not cool. We need a Final Mix now, because it's un-fair to us. We should have everything the Americans/Euro's have."

or

"Hey, we got the last 2 final mixes, I won't complain about this one. After all, I'm satisfied with BBS now."

Either way, nothing is impossible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
A remake would be like 358/2 days. it's not like added scenes or something. i doubt nomura will actually scrap a boss

ZackFair

BBS is basically a prequel to the series. But im not worried about a FM really. Ive never imported any of the FM's and I wouldn't if they made one for BBS.

O

Oberon

Okay I get that all the time

Fan Boy: It's the main plot not a side story

Um okay the main plot is what sora is doing or the main character a.k.a sora. Now BBs just explained what happened before sora and how Organization 13 was made. Did it move the story ahead? No but it explains things! Not main plot get it? Got it? GOOD!
Contradiction. Technically every game is a main game, because they all answer questions we ask at some point whilst playing the series.

ESPECIALLY BBS. Because it lets you know a lot about what the keyblade is, and who the people that started the entire problem of the kh series are.

Don't caste it as a side game because it doesn't involve Sora. If this game wasn't a part of the story, and likewise the story of BBS didn't exist, neither would Sora's story. BBS caused the KH series in 2002. You can argue it however you want but that's the way it is, at least imo.

αsiя

space coke
-- So there'll be several changes. Does this mean we can expect a 'Final Mix'...?

Nomura: That will depend on how much it differs from the Japanese version. But we do basically want to bring out one game in the 'Kingdom Hearts' series every year; we don't intend you to go for years without a single piece of news.

that basically convices me that there will be a BBS FM

O

Oberon

Well for all we know they're working on a different KH game and plans for a FM aren't even on the agenda.

But I think a game this important could have a FM. Hopefully a PS2 port even. That would please me... oh yes indeed.

O

Origami_Killer

Okay okay okay! Everyone keeps saying there will be a Bbs Final Mix. I believe 100 percent there will not be. My reasoning elementary Watson! BBS is a small consol game! That's all there is to it honestly.

facepalm

25characterlimitsucks

Jakek9

A remake would be like 358/2 days. it's not like added scenes or something. i doubt nomura will actually scrap a boss
I also doubt he will, but to many complaints sent to Nomura about Terra's last boss.

Maybe he'd add more moves instead? Meh.

A

Azrael

Okay okay okay! Everyone keeps saying there will be a Bbs Final Mix. I believe 100 percent there will not be. My reasoning elementary Watson! BBS is a small consol game! That's all there is to it honestly. I mean no one is worried about Days getting a FM and CoM didn't get a FM
(Fan Boy: They made a remake for ps2 which is the same thing! Me:*Smack* Shut your face! All they did to CoM was change the script and added voice actors and the traingle command OMG gay!)
They're not going to waste there time on a side game. In fact all Bbs was for was to explain the future question marks in 3(when it come out). Seriously there will be no Fm maybe a console jump(AT THE MOST) Next I'ma hear romurs about a COded FM!

Disscuss..Tell me if I've taught anyone anything.

You're not Nomura. As far as you know, Nomura can make a BBS Final Mix + and put it on PS3 or something.

Awkward Squid

Okay okay okay! Everyone keeps saying there will be a Bbs Final Mix. I believe 100 percent there will not be. My reasoning elementary Watson! BBS is a small consol game!

So according to you, the only reason there won't be a final mix is only because of the size of the console it's on...In other words, Nomura would only make a final mix out of BBS if it were on the PS2/PS3 or anything larger than the PSP. What makes you think the size of the console matters?

T

The Spoiler

Okay okay okay! Everyone keeps saying there will be a Bbs Final Mix. I believe 100 percent there will not be. My reasoning elementary Watson! BBS is a small consol game! That's all there is to it honestly.
Obviously this guy is a major newb and never heard of Re:CoM

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re:CoM is a remake though. Not a Director's Cut. By that logic BBS is going to get remade on PS3 or someshit.

T

The Spoiler

Re:CoM is a remake though. Not a Director's Cut. By that logic BBS is going to get remade on PS3 or someshit.
But it had added on content. It just wasnt called Final Mix.

KH1FM and KH2FM were just remakes of KH1 and KH2, with added on content.

Re:CoM is basically a Final Mix

codemaster

Awards
Yeah...this topic is useless. There will be a Final Mix. Nomura announced it, America is getting their own version, its inevitable. i don't see why someone should complain. I say close this topic then.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
But it had added on content. It just wasnt called Final Mix.

KH1FM and KH2FM were just remakes of KH1 and KH2, with added on content.

Re:CoM is basically a Final Mix

Well it can't really be since Final Mixes only exist in Japan :\

codemaster said:
Yeah...this topic is useless. There will be a Final Mix. Nomura announced it, America is getting their own version, its inevitable. i don't see why someone should complain. I say close this topic then.

where exactly are you getting your information from? I hope you aren't deducting this from that one quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back