• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH Game Is Better KH 1 Or KH 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why is it that almost everyone that likes KHII is a complete idiot?

Sorafm+

All im saying, neither kh1 or kh2 is better. KH2FM+ is the best kh game out yet. who agrees with me? also, i need friends so plz ask me im really new

Izayoi

galactic cancer
All im saying, neither kh1 or kh2 is better. KH2FM+ is the best kh game out yet. who agrees with me? also, i need friends so plz ask me im really new

Eeeh.
There's still KH1HM. BBS is even one-upping KH2 already, so who knows. The original just had so much you couldn't top, though.

Sorafm+

Eeeh.
There's still KH1HM. BBS is even one-upping KH2 already, so who knows. The original just had so much you couldn't top, though.
Yea ur right. but still, i cant tell weather or not BBS will b better than KH2FM 2 me. and i also wonder if they will come out with a final mix for 358/2 days

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Some people say they might, but for the most part it will be a waste for now. Especialy if Another Dive is true; too many perspectives at the same time.

Sorafm+

Some people say they might, but for the most part it will be a waste for now. Especialy if Another Dive is true; too many perspectives at the same time.
Yea. well, im still rooting 4 KH2FM+, until i play the newer games. that is my game 4 now.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
There have been so many threads like this, it's insane. But, anyway, to answer your question... Kingdom Hearts 1.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Guys, KHII is the clear option here. Amazing VA's, great storyline, (Dialogue is also an A++)

You can't go wrong with any of it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Guys, KHII is the clear option here. Amazing VA's, great storyline, (Dialogue is also an A++)

Except that waht was being said was corny and the stroyline was not so great. In fact playing the game instead of another part of the series is generally going wrong.

Someone hasn't been studying their KH2 hate.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Uh, yeah you can. We're all untitled to our own opinion, and I believe KH1 is better. If you compare the two, KH2 seems different. It didn't really have the KH feel to it.

fantasy08

So what did you think of the overly long Roxas tutorial?I mean, nothing happened 'til about two hours in.

What tutorial would that be? It was only a tutorial in the sense that we learned the game-play mechanics in it. Other than that it was part of the story, and I enjoyed it. I adored that time with Roxas. Especially since we only get to see about three blink and your miss it scenes with him afterwards.I honestly didn't want Sora back, and after BBS I still don't lol. I know I'm in the minority with liking the Roxas bit of the story, but I'm actually quite fine with that.

Shit like this is why people just love KH2 so much

I wouldn't put it quite like that,but the organization is a big part of why I like Kh2 and Re:Com. I mean they were humanoid villains that showed up a lot with actual personalities, and talked. They brought a darkness to the series that it was severely lacking. Vs. Kh1 Disney cheese villains, and little mute, mindless black things called heartless. With a tacked on humanoid villain finally showing up literally at the end of the game.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I wouldn't put it quite like that,but the organization is a big part of why I like Kh2 and Re:Com. I mean they were humanoid villains that showed up a lot with actual personalities, and talked. They brought a darkness to the series that it was severely lacking.

...You mean like Ansem SoD did when he was revealed as the main villain?

Vs. Kh1 Disney cheese villains, and little mute, mindless black things called heartless. With a tacked on humanoid villain finally showing up literally at the end of the game.

Um, they were all the same Disney villains. In fact KH1 had them acting a lot more seriously, in that they were working together to kill Sora.
And, disregarding CoM, how were the Organization not "tacked on"?

fantasy08

You mean like Ansem SoD did when he was revealed as the main villain?

No, because until he finally showed himself the Disney villains were in the way,and I just can't take Disney seriously.

Um, they were all the same Disney villains. In fact KH1 had them acting a lot more seriously, in that they were working together to kill Sora.And, disregarding CoM, how were the Organization not "tacked on"?

I took the organization more seriously in trying to kill Sora because they are the ones who put the Khverse into motion. Disney exists only for Sora to go their world and hit things. It's just something for Sora to do until he could get on with the real story that actually started with the human forms of the organization. BBS actually shows this quite clearly. The organization are the story. So no they weren't tacked on and I have never felt they were. I thought it was nice plot twist. The human apprentices we finally meet in BBS actually die in a sense, but instead of staying dead their strong will give life to their bodies,and a dark(ish) story begins.

Anyway this is only opinion.So it really doesn't matter what you or I think is the better game. Or the reasons why. It's all subjective. :)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No, because until he finally showed himself the Disney villains were in the way,and I just can't take Disney seriously.

In the way? They were the plot.

Disney exists only for Sora to go their world and hit things. It's just something for Sora to do until he could get on with the real story that actually started with the human forms of the organization.

If you think that then you didn't interpret more than half of KH1 and CoM properly.

BBS actually shows this quite clearly. The organization are the story. So no they weren't tacked on and I have never felt they were. I thought it was nice plot twist. The humans apprentices we finally meet in BBS actually die in a sense, but instead of staying dead their strong will give life to their bodies,and a dark story begins.

A story only really driven by MX and Braig, only one of which was an aprentice.

I debate things for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back