• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It was stated in Jimminy's journal that LS was able to master the keyblade much better than Sora, which mean Sora would have been defeated if he went up against LS alone. And we don't even know if Sora even technically defeated LS. The fight may have just ended because LS realized who he was really fighting.

Thank you. Proof that Sora manged to beat someone more expirenced then himself.

Jeez if he beat LS without know a Master to teaching him. I'd hate to see what he become if he ever had a master to train him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Oh i don't know could it have something to do with the fact he was choking out AQUA HIS BEST FRIEND HURR DURRRR.

But fighting an empty suit of armor. Yeah no emotional connection there AT ALL.
holy shit.

you don't get it do you? MASTER XEHANORT IS IN CONTROL OF XEHANORT AND HE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN HE'S CHOKING AQUA. hes going to kill her. he doesnt give a flying shit about her and would have killed her but he let go BECAUSE of terra trying to gain his body back and trying to take control of xehanort but failed which is why master xehanort fights aqua because terra couldnt fully control. do you read or do you immediately respond with some ridiculous post?

in other words xehanort had an inner struggle with terra.

and i PROVED it to you. MOVING ON.
you're wrong.

and btw the reason why mx didnt beat the hell out of terra in the beginning to posess him is because of 1 thing. it'll ruin the game. how boring it would be to face mx in the beginning only for him to beat the shit out of u and posess u? thats boring. how better it is for mx to ruin terra's life as a keyblade master, injuring a radiant garden citizen, and using the power of darkness.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Jeez if he beat LS without know a Master to teaching him. I'd hate to see what he become if he ever had a master to train him.

Okay honestly it should go without saying Terra is stronger than Sora. I mean really Sora is not properly trained therefore he can not possibly stronger then Terra.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Clearly, you didn't even read what I said, except for the words "Sora", and "defeated". Let me make it more clear for you.

1. Sora had assistance in the fight. And despite how crappy you may think there help is, we don't know how much assistance they would provide story-wise.

2. Looking at the battle, Sora didn't seem to have defeated LS. More like LS just stopped fighting because Sora just managed to survive long enough.

loke13

holy shit.

you don't get it do you? MASTER XEHANORT IS IN CONTROL OF XEHANORT AND HE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN HE'S CHOKING AQUA. hes going to kill her. he doesnt give a flying shit about her and would have killed her but he let go BECAUSE of terra trying to gain his body back and trying to take control of xehanort but failed which is why master xehanort fights aqua because terra couldnt fully control. do you read or do you immediately respond with some ridiculous post?

in other words xehanort had an inner struggle with terra.

and i PROVED it to you. MOVING ON.
you're wrong.

and btw the reason why mx didnt beat the hell out of terra in the beginning to posess him is because of 1 thing. it'll ruin the game. how boring it would be to face mx in the beginning only for him to beat the shit out of u and posess u? thats boring. how better it is for mx to ruin terra's life as a keyblade master, injuring a radiant garden citizen, and using the power of darkness.

Thank you for proving me right. Against the battle of the LS he had no such emotinal ties. Thus that battle can be seen as MX true strength. Then again Terranort was able to activate his guardian during his fight with Aqua so doesn' seem like that inner struggle did much.

So your saying because you BEAT MX the first time that means MX was stronger? What kind of fucked up logic is that.

Sora is a failure with a keyblade now that weve seen TAV in action.

Flashy moves do NOT make you more powerfull. Other wise Xemnas would be unstoppable.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thank you for proving me right. Against the battle of the LS he had no such emotinal ties. Thus that battle can be seen as MX true strength. Then again Terranort was able to activate his guardian during his fight with Aqua so doesn' seem like that inner struggle did much.

So your saying because you BEAT MX the first time that means MX was stronger? What kind of fucked up logic is that.

Flashy moves do NOT make you more powerfull. Other wise Xemnas would be unstoppable.

Okay let me explain this as clear as I can:

During the actual gameplay battle MX is in control of Terra's body. Then when Terra's body tries to choke Aqua MX is still in control. When Terra's body let's go of Aqua Terra gains control of the body then and stabs himself with the keyblade. When Ansem finds Terra's body later on it appears his memories are gone.

Get it now?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Thank you for proving me right. Against the battle of the LS he had no such emotinal ties.
idiot.

iif mx already had a struggle keeping the body against aqua and he was in the body used to it by that time what makes u think he WOULDN'T have trouble keeping his sense of self against the ls when he just got the body and literally fighting someone who was completely destroyed 5 seconds ago?

you are an idiot.
Thus that battle can be seen as MX true strength. Then again Terranort was able to activate his guardian during his fight with Aqua so doesn' seem like that inner struggle did much.
wrong again.

i advise you to go look at the ending of bbs and the secret ending. maybe you'll learn something. but then again what do they teach you at the middle schools these days? lettuce
holy shit you clearly don't understand crap.

how bout i make you a favor to kill you and then shit on your grave?

loke13

Clearly, you didn't even read what I said, except for the words "Sora", and "defeated". Let me make it more clear for you.

1. Sora had assistance in the fight. And despite how crappy you may think there help is, we don't know how much assistance they would provide story-wise.

2. Looking at the battle, Sora didn't seem to have defeated LS. More like LS just stopped fighting because Sora just managed to survive long enough.

Rikunort backslapped Donald out of the ring? Face it Donal and Goofy arn't much of a help. When it comes to big bads.

When you beat someone you beat someone just because his armor didn't break didn't mean he wasn't using his full strength. Hell the fact that Sora managed to force him back into his dormant state should say loads about his power.Considering Xehanort 2.0 couldn't even to that.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Wow this thread has no love for Sora

Ok to be honest MX isnt as strong as i though he would be but he would still probably defeat any character 1 on 1.... or at least most of them.... terra seemed to be the easiest target for MX because he was vulnerable to darkness... if that wasnt the case terra probably would have killed mx.... on the other hand Sora is just as strong as Ven and Maybe even aqua now that he is a complete being so i wouldnt underestimate him... he's isnt gonna be mx on his own though....

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Rikunort backslapped Donald out of the ring? Face it Donal and Goofy arn't much of a help. When it comes to big bads.

When you beat someone you beat someone just because his armor didn't break didn't mean he wasn't using his full strength. Hell the fact that Sora managed to force him back into his dormant state should say loads about his power.Considering Xehanort 2.0 couldn't even to that.

Yeah, but Donald and Goofy seemed to have saved his ass when Larxene was going to beat the crap out of him. Now, please take your time to read this following sentence:

LS stopped fighting Sora because he realized who he really was.

loke13

Okay let me explain this as clear as I can:

During the actual gameplay battle MX is in control of Terra's body. Then when Terra's body tries to choke Aqua MX is still in control. When Terra's body let's go of Aqua Terra gains control of the body then and stabs himself with the keyblade. When Ansem finds Terra's body later on it appears his memories are gone.

Get it now?

So your saying the fact that Aqua didn't want to kill her friend it factored into why the fight was so hard forcing Terra to take control and finish the job himself.

Thanks got it.

Yeah, but Donald and Goofy seemed to have saved his ass when Larxene was going to beat the crap out of him. Now, please take your time to read this following sentence:

LS stopped fighting Sora because he realized who he really was.

So your saying after Sora beat him thats when LS realized he wasn't Xehanort.

HMMMMM outcome is still the same to me.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Re: If Sora had come against MX

I mean the guy made a fucking Mountain.

RIGHT?!! He was a freakin beast in the Secret Ending, he owned, pwnd, destroyed, raped the hell out of TAV, but in the game he was dummed down. But regardless of this Xemnas fought against Sora and Riku on about equal footing and they almost lost. If Zebra Xemnas took on MX he would get the Terra knocked out of his nobodyass so Sora would most likely get his ass killed logically but as us controling him we just spam fire and strike raid and the match should be over with :)

Samhain

Bronze Member

RIGHT?!! He was a freakin beast in the Secret Ending, he owned, pwnd, destroyed, raped the hell out of TAV, but in the game he was dummed down. But regardless of this Xemnas fought against Sora and Riku on about equal footing and they almost lost. If Zebra Xemnas took on MX he would get the Terra knocked out of his nobodyass so Sora would most likely get his ass killed logically but as us controling him we just spam fire and strike raid and the match should be over with :)
lol right

but did mx really get "dummed" down? tbh it was nearly the same as the kh2fm secret ending. only difference is that he didnt freeze terra's arm. thats pretty much it but everything else was the same was it?

and off topic but what voice should mx have for the NA?

loke13

Was that before or after Sora fought him the first time ONE ON ONE. Before of after they had to go around powering down his fortress before or after fighting his knight form TWICE before or after they destroyed that fucking dragon.

And all the while Xemnas was being powered up by KH.

Damn Sora and Riku are beasts.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Damn Sora and Riku are beasts.

Not saying they aren't but compare their sh!t with MX's and you'll see the gap. TAV together couldn't take MX and his hand was behind the dude's back.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think they had to dum down MX for the battle a little bit, he would have been almost impossible to beat if he was the strength he was in the cutscenes. Also, I believe what shows in the cutscenes are little more important than what is actually happening in the fight. Like for example in KH1 when Sora fought Leon, even if you did beat him, in the cutscene Sora still lost. (I think)
So, if Sora was in Terra's situation (not really the darkness and the body switching thing) against MX, alone, I don't think he would have been up to par. You HAVE to win because it's a boss battle, you win or you lose (they always win), but if we go by the actual skill of Sora compared to TAV, I don't think Sora is at that level quite yet. And with the LS thing... hm... I really don't know what to say about that. In my opinion it was a draw. Neither Sora or LS appeared tired, no one dissolved into sparkles or darkness steam (>.>) so... it was almost like a draw....

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Jesus Christ.....

Let's progress through this SLOWLY

It was noted that LS was able to master the keyblade better than Sora

If that were true, Sora would have got his ass kicked if it weren't for some other factor.

Since I doubt Sora just got lucky, it was because of of Donald and Goofy that Sora would have survived long enough for LS to stop attacking. Sora DID NOT deafeat LS, rather he just managed to keep up with him with help from Donald and Goofy.

loke13

Jesus Christ.....

Let's progress through this SLOWLY

It was noted that LS was able to master the keyblade better than Sora

If that were true, Sora would have got his ass kicked if it weren't for some other factor.

Since I doubt Sora just got lucky, it was because of of Donald and Goofy that Sora would have survived long enough for LS to stop attacking. Sora DID NOT deafeat LS, rather he just managed to keep up with him with help from Donald and Goofy.

Oh my spaghetti monster. I didn't think it was possible for a person to be this stubborn.

Ok Turning your keyblade into a motorcycle or a canon does not make you more powerful. It just means he knows more about the keyblade than Sora and knowledge=/=Power.

The fact that Sora beat LS without proper training speaks volumes about his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back