• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

please stop you 12 year old imbecile.

you're an embarrassment to the human racefacepalm

1)It's loke, just give up. I don't even respond to his posts anymore.

On an individual level, I believe the villains are stronger than Sora, I recant that little "power chart" I made earlier.

Kingdom Hearts shows that true power comes from the bonds of friendship, not a vendetta for power(MX).

Can Ansem SoD beat Sora? Maybe, probably.

Can Xemnas beat Sora? Most likely.

WILL MX or full Xehanort beat sora? No, because Sora isn't fighting alone.

Samhain

Bronze Member
WILL MX or full Xehanort beat sora? No, because Sora isn't fighting alone.
ur right on that but if it took 2 people to take down xemnas i believe its going to take at least 3 to take down xehanort (without terra meddling in) remember terra's heart is completely gone by the time xehanort is turned into a heartless so it shall be interesting

but all im saying is
ONLY sora against master xehanort = annilation. sora wouldn't win by himself but with other people by his side he would but thats what mainly is this whole debate about aside from loke who is a true moron.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
considering how master xehanort has a KEYBLADE. something xemnas desperately wanted as well as his heartless and they fail to have that as well as xemnas failing to have a heart.

you DO know why xemnas wants a heart right? did u bother reading the secret reports on how a heart gives you more power? -.-

again just stop your sounding more stupid and ridiculous each time you post. you're a failure at kh which isn't bad but just stop trying to prove your a smartass on kh which you aren't. your an idiot. lol.

wtf? i never said the "empty armor" can get tired u idiot. read before you post your ridiculous crap. facepalm

i said xehanort lost to both aqua and the lingering sentiment because of terra and xehanort's inner struggle. did you not see in aqua's last episode?

please stop you 12 year old imbecile.

you're an embarassment to the human racefacepalm

Umm maybe you don't know this but XH DID have a keyblade its called THE GUARDIAN!!! So basically Sora was already stronger then MX at what 14? Yeah sounds about right.

And as for Terra interfered in Aqua's fight but its not like she was trying to kill him anyway so already that battle null in void. As for LS vs. Terranort there was no such interference. Terranort simply got knocked the fuck out.

You sir, are completely dense. Why is it that serveral users have PROVED to you that the Enigmatic Soldier is quite a bit stronger than Sora. Did you see it roll over and die when Sora finished fighting him?
Obviously no. He went back to his original position like he just took a second to stretch his arms.

And by all means, it took much more than LVL 99 and Ultima Weapon to bring LS down. Please understand that.

They didnt prove anything sir. DID YOU SEE Sora exhausted after the fight if were going on looks here. No Sora Donald and Goofy wern't the least bit tired. Soooooo BOO YAA!

Last edited:

Obsidian

LOL your delusional MX is a decrepit old man who lost to a mere sentiment. Seeing how Sora beating LS is canon I'm going to go out on a limb a say yeah Sora's stronger then MX. Terranort would've mopped the floor with Aqua had being a complete being factored into the equation of power anywhere.

I find it funny that both counterparts of Xehanort are weaker then the original.

Nah, still saying MX is stronger. Terra's LS could have gotten weaker too, after all it didn't bind him to the KG like it did to Terranort. Also, I don't see why you would think that LS is so much weaker than Terra himself, I think if your feelings can wield your keyblade, they must be pretty damn strong. Also Terranort was still complete when Aqua won (he has Terra's and MX's heart inside), it's just that Terra was interfering with the battle at the end...so I don't really get what you mean when you mention the "complete being" stuff?

I'm also of the opinion that LS+Sora fight wasn't canon and was just an extra thrown in. Obviously LS is in the KG, but I don't think its fight with Sora took place. Besides, Sora didn't even win, LS was just like "Oh, it's just you" and went back to sleep.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nah, still saying MX is stronger. Terra's LS could have gotten weaker too, after all it didn't bind him to the KG like it did to Terranort. Also, I don't see why you would think that LS is so much weaker than Terra himself, I think if your feelings can wield your keyblade, they must be pretty damn strong. Also Terranort was still complete when Aqua won (he has Terra's and MX's heart inside), it's just that Terra was interfering with the battle at the end...so I don't really get what you mean when you mention the "complete being" stuff?

I'm also of the opinion that LS+Sora fight wasn't canon and was just an extra thrown in. Obviously LS is in the KG, but I don't think its fight with Sora took place. Besides, Sora didn't even win, LS was just like "Oh, it's just you" and went back to sleep.
bam you nailed it. i could not have said it any better than you. but unfortunately loke is a complete 13 year old douche who has no clue. shame on what society is now a days.

loke13

Hmm.. I don't know about him being decrepit. Sure, he looked weak after losing to Terra, but if you watch the whole scene, he was faking it so he could use his keyblade's heart unlocker like ability to release his heart, so he could take over Terra. Oh, and did I mention how he still was able to control his body, despite his heart being separated? Sora.. when his heart left his body, he just fell backwards. Honestly, that scene doesn't make me think of him as weak. It makes me think of him as fairly strong. Oh, and Xehanort (not MX) lost to LS, not MX. Weren't you trying to say that he's stronger?

Ummm no if he really wanted to posses Terra he would of just knocked him out and put his heart inside the boy. But instead he was kneeling over exhausted it was only when Terra was distracted by the pillar of light that he chose to release his heart.

It should also be pointed out that in the first fight he lost on purpose. Every fight after that was in a body that wasn't his, so that was obviously not his full strength..
Just saying..

Samhain

Bronze Member
Ummm no if he really wanted to posses Terra he would of just knocked him out and put his heart inside the boy. But instead he was kneeling over exhausted it was only when Terra was distracted by the pillar of light that he chose to release his heart.
this is the same terra who was getting KNOCKED OUT by braig....and yet braig did the same to mx and he couldn't feel a thing and he just looked at him like "are you done yet?"

you underestimate mx' strength JUST BECAUSE he's 'old'. this "old geezer" is the true main antagonist of the villian.

loke13

It should also be pointed out that in the first fight he lost on purpose. Every fight after that was in a body that wasn't his, so that was obviously not his full strength..
Just saying..

That body was old and dying Terra's was new and fresh all i'm sayin.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Just saying..

if you're talking about xehanort that is indeed his full strength when he was mixed in with both terra and himself but terra kept interfering and they had an inner struggle and it distracted him which is why he lost.

its kind of like tekken 2; if u ever played those games that kazuya had an inner struggle with devil and thats the reason why he lost to heihachi. the same occurs here.

loke13

this is the same terra who was getting KNOCKED OUT by braig....and yet braig did the same to mx and he couldn't feel a thing and he just looked at him like "are you done yet?"

you underestimate mx' strength JUST BECAUSE he's 'old'. this "old geezer" is the true main antagonist of the villian.

Is this the same main villian who constantly gets his ass whooped by children?

Ummmm didn't Terra BEAT Braig? Didn't Aqua? Alright now.

MOVING ON.

noheartx

i dunno i think that MX did lose on purpose i mean it would make sense he did try to turn terra to darkness to do somethin with his heart right?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Is this the same main villian who constantly gets his ass whooped by children?
lol....the "true xehanort" only lost twice to aqua and ls and his inner struggle. you're an idiot if u dont know what an inner struggle is.

you do know xemnas AND xehanort's heartless are WEAKER than this guy right?

MOVING ON.

loke13

lol....the "true xehanort" only lost twice to aqua and ls and his inner struggle. you're an idiot if u dont know what an inner struggle is.

you do know xemnas AND xehanort's heartless are WEAKER than this guy right?

MOVING ON.

What fucking inner struggle your talking out of your ass now. Aqua didn't want to kill Xehanort so she wasn't really using her full power.

And as for LS I saw no such "inner struggle"

BOO YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now were moving on.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah Sora would have got his ass handed to him on a silver platter. I mean think about it, Terra in his normal form can beat Sora easily. But Terra actually had to use the power of darkness to beat MX. So Sora certainly would not have been able to beat MX.

Samhain

Bronze Member
What fucking inner struggle your talking out of your ass now. Aqua didn't want to kill Xehanort so she wasn't really using her full power.

And as for LS I saw no such "inner struggle"

BOO YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now were moving on.
wow. are you too dumb to find this out yourself?

3:25-3:38
YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Last Episode part 3
Spoiler Spoiler Show

loke13

Yeah Sora would have got his ass handed to him on a silver platter. I mean think about it, Terra in his normal form can beat Sora easily. But Terra actually had to use the power of darkness to beat MX. So Sora certainly would not have been able to beat MX.

facepalm When did Terra ever have a chance of fighting Sora in his normal form. LS beat Xehanort despite using the power of darkness and Sora beat LS..... yeah do the math.

loke13

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
facepalm When did Terra ever have a chance of fighting Sora in his normal form. LS beat Xehanort despite using the power of darkness and Sora beat LS..... yeah do the math.

It was stated in Jimminy's journal that LS was able to master the keyblade much better than Sora, which mean Sora would have been defeated if he went up against LS alone. And we don't even know if Sora even technically defeated LS. The fight may have just ended because LS realized who he was really fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back