• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
EDIT: Has anyone else heard that the fight with LS in KHIIFM+ wasn't canon? I remember reading in on KHI somewhere, and I want to confirm this.
It was assumed not to be canon because it was said it doesn't matter whose under the armor. If it doesn't matter the fight doesn't matter. But from the look of BBS, the fight was in fact canon.
Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Tetsuya Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Thats prove nothing were talking about power wise and MX pales in comaprison to XH and Xemnas.

BOO YAA!!!!
you're an idiot. do you know that? im guessing you do. most people know you're already a dumb ass but i had to mention it to you again.

"boo ya!"
LOL @ you and your pathethic "phrase". how old are you? 10? seriously if you dont have anything to compare with my reasoning then stfu or try and prove me wrong.

Xehanort's heartless fails to compete against MX. are you serious? xehanorts heartless isnt even in the same league. xemnas? no. see here's the thing genius. xemnas knows a heart makes you powerful. why the hell do you think he wants it? he wants a heart so he can "form" with kingdom hearts and become the strongest being in the universe. a heart makes you stronger. xaldin even explained that in the reports that there r things you can't do without a heart. xehanort's heartless lacked a body. and when he posessed riku's body he was still suffering from side effects

but here's 1 thing you forgot
MX is a keyblade master
you know..KEYBLADE? the same keyblade that xehanorts heartless and xemnas both desperately wanted and it makes you just as strong. a heart doesnt make u strong, lol. its the keyblade thats more sucessful. mx also is a complete being. mx lost to terra on purpose. if u think sora can beat terra, aqua, AND ven like mx did then you are sadly mistaken. sora's a kid and xigbar was right when he said "you dont look like half of the heroes the others were". and mind you the other 2 were apprentices, lol. even after xigbar was defeated he still had that cocky look on his face. sora fails in comparison with aqua, terra, and ven who can't even touch mx so that would put sora weaker than mx.

and sora didn't "own" ls. when he beat ls he just went back down like nothing happened and said
"I see. the power i sensed in you." thats it.
Like I said, Sora has a lot of unseen potential and then there's the fact that not only did he manage to come back from being a Heartless
that was with kairi's help though. if there was no kairi sora stays as a heartless for the rest of his entire life while xemnas destroys the world, lol.
Lastly... duh. Of course MX let Terra beat him.
lol may be a "duh" to most of us but for some people they are in love with terra and can't see past that cause they're mindless.

Jordo

Obviously the winner between Sora and MX would be the one in which the player is controlling. While it is difficult to imagine a future situation in which you might control MX with the exception of a multiplayer mode in a future KH game, that probably would not be within the KH story. Most likely, us players will again be controlling Sora and MX will be a series of bosses, each different and more dangerous then the last, perhaps the toughest bosses of the series we have yet to experience. As the player, we must defeat these bosses to advance the story. Because Sora is controlled by the player, regardless of how many tricks MX has up his sleeve, Sora will be defined as the more powerful force. Not by abilities, not by lacking superiority of keyblademanship to MX, but simply because the player is in control of Sora and for story to continue the player will have to beat that big ol' boss to advance the story.

Now, I'm not ruling out a potential lynching Sora could get initially by MX, but in the end, it's obvious Sora will be the stronger force because we have no choice but to likely play as him against MX to advance the game.

Obsidian

It was assumed not to be canon because it was said it doesn't matter whose under the armor. If it doesn't matter the fight doesn't matter. But from the look of BBS, the fight was in fact canon.

I'm not sure where I stand on this really, but so far I'm thinking that Terra's armor/LS is still in the Keyblade Graveyard is the canon part, but the part where Sora meets his LS and fights it seems like it was just added in for Final Mix to me. I could very well be wrong, but if Nomura said it doesn't matter, well then I guess it doesn't either way lol.

EDIT: @Jordo I agree with you, but honestly, that's kinda what I don't like about the story lol. It simply doesn't matter who the enemy is because Sora will always win just because he's the main character :|

I think the point of this discussion is that if we weren't playing Sora, and he was just another character, the results would be very different. If Sora manages to single handedly defeat MX, then I'll be pretty annoyed at how predictable it was. I think there should be some sort of culmination where either Terra delivers the final blow to MX (for having started this whole mess) or TAV plus Sora and co work together to defeat MX+ his (inevitable) KH merger.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm not sure where I stand on this really, but so far I'm thinking that Terra's armor/LS is still in the Keyblade Graveyard is the canon part, but the part where Sora meets his LS and fights it seems like it was just added in for Final Mix to me. I could very well be wrong, but if Nomura said it doesn't matter, well then I guess it doesn't either way lol.

For all we know it could matter now since he said that like three years ago. Besides, Nomura's been known to contradict himself.

Z

Zulkir

Re: If Sora had come against MX

I find when people do this, that it is really illogical. Maybe in in-game terms yes, but in RL the Hypothetic Syllogism doesn't work for this sort of thing.

Just because A > B and B > C, doesn't mean A > C in this case. It's all based on different aspects on the situation. Get it?

Power comparison in my opinion.

comparison in my opinion.

my opinion.

It's just what I think, everyone has different ways of gauging a character's power.

Unless Nomura gives us some sort of hint, we can't say who's more powerful.

There are a few exceptions, Xemnas is clearly more powerful(in Zebra form) than Sora, because if he did his little "can you spare a heart?" move, and Riku wasn't there, he would have lost.

noheartx

i gotta say idk why people think sora would beat MX seriously MX is a master and hes obviously god like TAV were very strong and they got raped by MX and sora is very inexperienced he cant handle a challenge alone and even with riku there is no way they would beat him i have nothing against sora i like him but im sorry no way

Jordo

He would seriously beat MX because we would have to play as Sora and in order to advance a potential game we would have no choice but to defeat MX. Unless of course, you would like for MX to go medieval on Sora again and again, and eventually decide not to finish said game. :/

noheartx

well yes i agree with you in that respect jord but if it was a cutscene battle MX would win but our heroic knight in shining armor will always find a way to win lol

Obsidian

For all we know it could matter now since he said that like three years ago. Besides, Nomura's been known to contradict himself.

The main reason why I'm doubtful is that the secret bosses are either extras or usually allude to some sort of future revelation but nothing is directly connected to the actual fight. Like in KH1 you fight Xemnas in FM, but it doesn't really matter outside of when Xemnas says "I've been to see him, he looks a lot like you" in KH2, but that was a dream so :|

The other secret bosses are pointless; like Kurt Ziza(sp?) or the Phantom, or Sephiroth (if he comes back as a secret boss ever again, I will be pissed. Plenty of other characters could use the spotlight..) I'm hoping that Vanitas Sentiment thing alludes to something.

EDIT: @noheartx: (I somehow read your name as Dowhax before...need new glasses lol) the whole point of speculating is that we want to see if we can figure it out before the game is out :|

Was anyone else surprised that Eraqus went down so easily against Terra? I really wanted him to meet Sora and co. I feel like they would've gotten along quite well, and it would make for a cool optional boss as Sora tests his skills.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Was anyone else surprised that Eraqus went down so easily against Terra? I really wanted him to meet Sora and co. I feel like they would've gotten along quite well, and it would make for a cool optional boss as Sora tests his skills.
no

but he was still alive. barely but he was still alive. he possibly would have recovered from health or something but before that ever happened master xehanort killed him..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Riku, really in the fight did shit all. Sure he took down a little health but not enough to be a real help.Also Sora owned LS who is obviously stronger than MX.

Does anybody take into consideration that maybe his attacks were dumbed down so it wouldn't make the battle too easy? .. not that it wasn't already fairly easy and on Proud mode if that.. My point is that those who base his power off of what happened in-game are stupid imo. After all, this a guy who braved the darkness, but didn't let it take him over completely, fought off Xehanort's heartless several times (I think) and well, I think others could explain it better, but based on all he's been through, I consider Riku's heart almost as strong if not stronger than Sora's. Just because he doesn't have the KK doesn't mean he's weaker imo.

Oh, and how much damage to Terra and Ven do to the Guard Armor-like boss in Radiant Garden.

Yeah, don't forget that Riku saved Sora's sorry ass from Xemnas and, had he not had been there, Sora would have been blasted by Xemnas' lasers.

This to.

Anyhow, maybe in the current shape he's in, but since he's the overall series protagonist, something would surely happen to turn the odds in his favor. Sora's not like the other leads we've had in the series thus far. He's not meant to be a tragic hero, but then again, I could be wrong about that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
you're an idiot. do you know that? im guessing you do. most people know you're already a dumb ass but i had to mention it to you again.

"boo ya!"
LOL @ you and your pathethic "phrase". how old are you? 10? seriously if you dont have anything to compare with my reasoning then stfu or try and prove me wrong.

Xehanort's heartless fails to compete against MX. are you serious? xehanorts heartless isnt even in the same league. xemnas? no. see here's the thing genius. xemnas knows a heart makes you powerful. why the hell do you think he wants it? he wants a heart so he can "form" with kingdom hearts and become the strongest being in the universe. a heart makes you stronger. xaldin even explained that in the reports that there r things you can't do without a heart. xehanort's heartless lacked a body. and when he posessed riku's body he was still suffering from side effects

but here's 1 thing you forgot
MX is a keyblade master
you know..KEYBLADE? the same keyblade that xehanorts heartless and xemnas both desperately wanted and it makes you just as strong. a heart doesnt make u strong, lol. its the keyblade thats more sucessful. mx also is a complete being. mx lost to terra on purpose. if u think sora can beat terra, aqua, AND ven like mx did then you are sadly mistaken. sora's a kid and xigbar was right when he said "you dont look like half of the heroes the others were". and mind you the other 2 were apprentices, lol. even after xigbar was defeated he still had that cocky look on his face. sora fails in comparison with aqua, terra, and ven who can't even touch mx so that would put sora weaker than mx.

and sora didn't "own" ls. when he beat ls he just went back down like nothing happened and said
"I see. the power i sensed in you." thats it.

that was with kairi's help though. if there was no kairi sora stays as a heartless for the rest of his entire life while xemnas destroys the world, lol.

lol may be a "duh" to most of us but for some people they are in love with terra and can't see past that cause they're mindless.

LOL your delusional MX is a decrepit old man who lost to a mere sentiment. Seeing how Sora beating LS is canon I'm going to go out on a limb a say yeah Sora's stronger then MX. Terranort would've mopped the floor with Aqua had being a complete being factored into the equation of power anywhere.

I find it funny that both counterparts of Xehanort are weaker then the original.

Samhain

Bronze Member
LOL your delusional MX is a decrepit old man who lost to a mere sentiment.
ever took into consideration that xehanort lost due to terra and him is inner struggle? guess u didnt bother to see aqua's final boss.
Seeing how Sora beating LS is canon I'm going to go out on a limb a say yeah Sora's stronger then MX.
and it proves absoutely nothing, lol.

yeah because ls clearly got so owned when he looked and just went back down like nothing ever happened, lol.
I find it funny that both counterparts of Xehanort are weaker then the original.
no shit.

and theres a reason why birth by sleep has HARDER gameplay. the bosses are HARDER.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I don't know about him being decrepit. Sure, he looked weak after losing to Terra, but if you watch the whole scene, he was faking it so he could use his keyblade's heart unlocker like ability to release his heart, so he could take over Terra. Oh, and did I mention how he still was able to control his body, despite his heart being separated? Sora.. when his heart left his body, he just fell backwards. Honestly, that scene doesn't make me think of him as weak. It makes me think of him as fairly strong. Oh, and Xehanort (not MX) lost to LS, not MX. Weren't you trying to say that he's stronger?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
ever took into consideration that xehanort lost due to terra and him is inner struggle? guess u didnt bother to see aqua's final boss.

and it proves absoutely nothing, lol.

yeah because ls clearly got so owned when he looked and just went back down like nothing ever happened, lol.

no shit.

and theres a reason why birth by sleep has HARDER gameplay. the bosses are HARDER.

By that logic XH wouldn't had the same problem against Sora. The first fight against Xemnas Sora owned him thats true. It was only when using KH that Xemnas really became a real threat. So your telling me Dragon xemnas knight xemnas and zebra xemnas are all weaker than MX? GTFO!!!

Yeah because an empty suit of armor can get tired.

BOO YAA!!!!

Samhain

Bronze Member
By that logic XH wouldn't had the same problem against Sora. The first fight against Xemnas Sora owned him thats true. It was only when using KH that Xemnas really became a real threat. So your telling me Dragon xemnas knight xemnas and zebra xemnas are all weaker than MX? GTFO!!!
considering how master xehanort has a KEYBLADE. something xemnas desperately wanted as well as his heartless and they fail to have that as well as xemnas failing to have a heart.

you DO know why xemnas wants a heart right? did u bother reading the secret reports on how a heart gives you more power? -.-

again just stop your sounding more stupid and ridiculous each time you post. you're a failure at kh which isn't bad but just stop trying to prove your a smartass on kh which you aren't. your an idiot. lol.
Yeah because an empty suit of armor can get tired.
wtf? i never said the "empty armor" can get tired u idiot. read before you post your ridiculous crap. facepalm

i said xehanort lost to both aqua and the lingering sentiment because of terra and xehanort's inner struggle. did you not see in aqua's last episode?
BOO YAA!!!!
please stop you 12 year old imbecile.

you're an embarassment to the human racefacepalm

AllEndsWith-

LOL your delusional MX is a decrepit old man who lost to a mere sentiment. Seeing how Sora beating LS is canon I'm going to go out on a limb a say yeah Sora's stronger then MX. Terranort would've mopped the floor with Aqua had being a complete being factored into the equation of power anywhere.

You sir, are completely dense. Why is it that serveral users have PROVED to you that the Enigmatic Soldier is quite a bit stronger than Sora. Did you see it roll over and die when Sora finished fighting him?
Obviously no. He went back to his original position like he just took a second to stretch his arms.

And by all means, it took much more than LVL 99 and Ultima Weapon to bring LS down. Please understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back