• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

╬ProperArtist╬;4770410 said:
It might not be the secret boss guys, the special ending wasn't unlocked at the end of the credits.
Clearly, it means you have to do more than just battle the secret boss to get the ending. >.>

Mitchman

I didn't mean it like that. Of course secret bosses are important, but they are completely optional and should have no relevance in creating the resolution to the entire game which explains how it truly ends. Where as the secret boss should be more of an insight, something to deepen the plot.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Every other secret Boss, Xemnas and LS were relevant to the story. Heck Xemnas battle is at the root of 358/2 Days.

I think what they mean is that the secret bosses aren't relevant to the story they're fought in. Defeating Xemnas didn't help you in any way (storywise) in KH1 and the same went for LS in KH2.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think what they mean is that the secret bosses aren't relevant to the story they're fought in. Defeating Xemnas didn't help you in any way (storywise) in KH1 and the same went for LS in KH2.
That's true. But we have to remember that BBS, while designed as and with the same mean than a main game, is pretty different. Making a secret battle against KH3 final boss would be difficult, except in this case where it's Xehanort (MX possessed), who is a very likely final boss for the serie.

Well unless each one has a different secret boss, then this CAN'T be the secret boss, as the story really wouldn't make sence if Terra fought Terranort 0.o
He could fight him inside of his heart, similar to Ven fighting Vanitas as final boss.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The secret bosses were all non Canon.

Kurt Siza, The Phantom, Xemnas ( KH1) Lengering Sentiment ( KH2) were all non canon. They were there for fun.

Even the Orginization D ata Battles.

Terranort's battle with Aqua is Canon. It explains his memory loss. They still didn;t show the Battle yet. That is a different Chapter. You had to look for the Secret Boss. Maybe they just didn't look for it.

shingobunny

XDDD Clearly, I had no clue. Updated the first post. Final storyline boss is Terranort, real secret boss is Vanitas.

Maugomale

Terra was the story's final boss.

Vanitas' Unversed/Absent Sillhouete is the true secret boss. Ironically, he's fought in the same place as the Lingering Sentiment :D

Hypertech

Awards
Behind the truck in the world that never was.
The secret bosses were all non Canon.

Kurt Siza, The Phantom, Xemnas ( KH1) Lengering Sentiment ( KH2) were all non canon. They were there for fun.

Even the Orginization D ata Battles.

Terranort's battle with Aqua is Canon. It explains his memory loss. They still didn;t show the Battle yet. That is a different Chapter. You had to look for the Secret Boss. Maybe they just didn't look for it.

Actually, KH2 made Xemnas in KH1 canon, as did BBS with LS in KH2. Well, I'm not so sure about Xemnas, but LS is canon.

HandsUpMcGee

Obviously the whole Last Chapter with Aqua V. Terranort was necessary for the story. But the secret boss is Vanitas. And presumbaely layable by all three. As an unversed it seems. I think I read that the unversed were created due to Vanitas for some reason, is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back