• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieNewton

Edinburgh when off, Stirling during University Ter
leac.jpg
I had asked him whether or not he would be doing it (over Facebook), and he confirmed that he would indeed be voicing Lea.

αsiя

space coke
WTF I remember Lissar saying that they would have different VA's because they were younger
(not hating on Lissar)

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, if this is really a confirmation from him, I'm curious about he will pull off the teenage Axels voice,hehe.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
He never said Saix's real name ;_;

But I am happy about him returning!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
WTF I remember Lissar saying that they would have different VA's because they were younger
(not hating on Lissar)

They might edit Quinton Flinn's voice and make it a little higher with all of the fancy do-hickeys that they have.

αsiя

space coke
Can you give us a link to his facebook because I went to one that says it his and I checked his wall and i havent seen anything on Lea and I know because the date surpasses JF after two posts

Danimar

We should try to ask the other dubbers if they're going to replace their roles. Does anybody have Xigbar's, Vexen's or Xaldin's voice actors contacts? ò.ò

crazzyBRY

Can you give us a link to his facebook because I went to one that says it his and I checked his wall and i havent seen anything on Lea and I know because the date surpasses JF after two posts

top of the page xD..

we have so many confirmed english voice actors now..

so i doubt this game will take more than 5 months of waiting till the english comes =X

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
We should try to ask the other dubbers if they're going to replace their roles. Does anybody have Xigbar's, Vexen's or Xaldin's voice actors contacts? ò.ò

derak stephen prince who voices vexen has a myspace.

αsiя

space coke
Why would Lissar know that? :v

Lissar translate it from somewhere and she said that they will have different VA's but then thats probably for only Japan but whatever Quinton is back then it would be wierd hearing Axel's voice in a teen body unless they do it how Ventus-Air Man said

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Lissar translate it from somewhere and she said that they will have different VA's but then thats probably for only Japan but whatever

Zidane in the japanese version of dissidia was voiced by a woman in the us version he was voiced by a man so it might be simmiler to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back