• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Found this, looks real. dunno
jumpscan03.jpg

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally like the handle, but when it comes to the teeth of the blade....it just ruins it.

best of all the kyblades already shown up is a bit exaggerated. i tihnk oath keeper, oblivion, Ultima keyvblade form kh1, 358/2 days and kh2 were better than this keyblade.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
it might be Erauqxs

Since i heard that they want to keep their "x" obsession in

and way to rip off of Yen Sid, Square. Way to not spoil a connection

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
i personally like the handle, but when it comes to the teeth of the blade....it just ruins it.

best of all the kyblades already shown up is a bit exaggerated. i tihnk oath keeper, oblivion, Ultima keyvblade form kh1, 358/2 days and kh2 were better than this keyblade.
No, his keyblade beats all. And he is a master, so just imagine his powers.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No, his keyblade beats all. And he is a master, so just imagine his powers.

the design needs work. especially around the blade. i like the handle, but the blade basically looks like any other kh blade we seen sora have....a stick and teeth, has no real design.

and being a master doesnt convince me. i think your just wrapped around the idea of his keyblade being powerful.

Radon

mofo
The top one has yet to be seen in a scan I beleive.. Could you atleast just give me a link?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
the design needs work. especially around the blade. i like the handle, but the blade basically looks like any other kh blade we seen sora have....a stick and teeth, has no real design.

and being a master doesnt convince me. i think your just wrapped around the idea of his keyblade being powerful.
He is most likely the representation of Square Enix. His keyblade teeth stands for Enix.
And being a master should convince you, we've seen what Master Xehanort can do. Just think of what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back