• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#XI worshiper

So I noticed that it seems like Axel has cat eyes and whiskers. This may have already been asked but is that significant. Also this it just for sympathy but I forgot to pre-order 538/2 days ::23: luckily I got the last one that Amazon had so I get it on Thursday, fail.

RoxSoxKH

wow, this is, pointless.... he doesnt even look remotely CLOSE to looking like a cat... Id give you rep out of pity..

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
seriously, why would you open a thread like this
you kinda went off-topic after the first thirteen words, but i don't think there ever was a topic

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
ehhh....... not the whiskers, but the eyes i saw a little bit (especially since they're green).

but as far as significance goes, it's WAY less than 0. i mean really, the only cat in KH is Pete and the lions in the Pride Lands i think.

Amulet

A simple no would suffice you jerks. and that was a typo

I have to say, I agree with you. The noobs on this forum can be real jackasses.
They have to realize that they're not impressing anyone, especially since half of them can't spell correctly or use proper grammar themselves.

On topic - I have to say I hardly notice anything catlike about Axel, also, don't feel bad about getting it on Thursday. I live in Canada and my Gamestop won't even be getting any shipments until that day. xD

S

Shadow Soldier

I have to say, I agree with you. The noobs on this forum can be real jackasses.
Because they think it's cool

They have to realize that they're not impressing anyone,
Good luck.

especially since half of them can't spell correctly or use proper grammar themselves.
Very few people on this site can.

13courtgarud75 said:
i vote this thred be deleted anyone else say I.

Be quiet.

fishman5487 said:
seriously, why would you open a thread like this
you kinda went off-topic after the first thirteen words, but i don't think there ever was a topic

Well you're not helping any by just spamming in here either.

13courtgarud75 said:
lol me to just cause i feel like it.

I suppose I could give you negative rep.

13courtgarud75 said:
hey axel reminds me of Renji from bleach. and ur such an idiot.
Oh the irony in this post.

fishman5487 said:
538/2 days?

even bigger fail

Edit: Also what meaning is there to this thread

To see if you think Axel looks like a cat. In which case, ya he does. The eyes are freaky as shit, and he has that makeup on his face that makes him look like a pussycat.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sorry illl just sit here and pay attention see if i get what ual are talking about.

IF AXEL LOOKS LIKE A CAT.... good god man..

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I just went and played the game for a bit. Axel's eyes do seem a tad cat-like. Although I can't make out the whiskers. Are you by any chance talking about those green marks beneath his eyes? Those don't strike me as whiskers but that's just me. Oh, and excuse me if I sound like a rambling bum, late posting's only something I do when excessively bored.

Wevvy

Meh, he looks more like a lion than a cat, with his long hair.

Amulet

it means his a pussy cat ,thats all

no need to continue the thread

. . . I don't like you.
Anyways, regarding Axel's feline-like appearance - I think it was just something to do with his design. His hair does remind me of a mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back