• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilshire

Can we assume that Sora is truly a stronger better keyblade master than any of TAV?:35:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Ummm, no. Right now, it goes like this:

MX & DS/ Possibly Mickey > TAV > Sora & Riku > Grass > Kairi

wilshire

Hhhmmm what makes you so sure i mean yeah your entitled to your opinion but many times SORA has been underestimated and occasionally compared to previous keyblade masters, and him always being called the weakest one somehow still came out on top.

LOL gamestop girl just called me to tell me to come pick up 358/2 tomorrow. XD HAHAHA lol

Lonbilly

Awards
Hhhmmm what makes you so sure i mean yeah your entitled to your opinion but many times SORA has been underestimated and occasionally compared to previous keyblade masters, and him always being called the weakest one somehow still came out on top.

-Sora can't fly on his Keyblade like TAV most likely do.
-Sora can't do most of the abilities and such TAV & MX/DS can
-Sora hasn't even mastered the Keyblade yet, where it looks as if Aqua and Terra may have/are going to.
-TAV have been trained, as to where Sora hasn't.

Plus, there's much, much more. Sora isn't the strongest at the moment. But in KH3 I think he will become close to it, if not actually it.

LOL gamestop girl just called me to tell me to come pick up 358/2 tomorrow. XD HAHAHA lol

Don't double post or get off topic. :/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
but many times SORA has been underestimated
Yes he has
and occasionally compared to previous keyblade masters,
Besides Xigbar no one else has stated this and never has Mickey made a comparsion of power between
him and VAT
and him always being called the weakest one somehow still came out on top.
That's being underestimated that doesn't mean he's a master. Yes Sora is strong, but e's not a master yet. It would make little sense for him to just pick up a keyblade and have the strength and knowledge of a master. And even at the end of KH2 there were still things he didn't know about the keyblade.

Prajna

No, but I think they may be better wielders than Sora. They seem more fearless and rebellious.

wilshire

hhmmm all valid points but i think there is more to it than just being able to fly on your keyblade and have strong elemental abilities with it but it does clearly show mastery over your keyblade. I think there is more to Sora than meets the eye (excuse the pun). and your probably right Sora most likely will become a TRUE keyblade master.
BTW calm down lonbilly so I'm excited about the new game, so what. BUT I DIGRESS.

Lonbilly

Awards
BTW calm down lonbilly so I'm excited about the new game, so what.

It's off-topic and you double-posted. :/ I think that pretty much explains why I did what I did.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure even Nomura's stated that TAV are more experienced than Sora, and plus it's obvious.
So TAV > Sora.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
TAV are so better then SOra who is worse then King Mickey who can kill heartless and nobodies in one hit

RIku is better then sora though ( except in Kh2 where it seems as if sora is stronger but that's because Riku is going easy on the Heartless

wilshire

Riku a master? i can believe that since he was suppose to be the true one to wield the keyblade.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
True, but Riku is the like the Vegeta of the game, he'll do whatever it takes for strength and power. He's more dedicated to himself I guess.

I wouldn't got that far, Riku only wanted to conquer his inner struggles and to help his friends. The road to doing so made him stronger, however, he never really was striven for power.

Riku a master? i can believe that since he was suppose to be the true one to wield the keyblade.

The definition for Keyblade Master hasn't really been fully explained, so you can't really say he's at that rank. While deserving of that rank, we don't really know. Yes his abilities such as duel wielding and his skills in combat are high, he's still not perfect.

Prajna

I wouldn't got that far, Riku only wanted to conquer his inner struggles and to help his friends. The road to doing so made him stronger, however, he never really was striven for power.

The definition for Keyblade Master hasn't really been fully explained, so you can't really say he's at that rank. While deserving of that rank, we don't really know. Yes his abilities such as duel wielding and his skills in combat are high, he's still not perfect.

Well for a short ride he was bent on power and lost sight of what's right and let it get the better of him. When Maleficent gave him the power to control the heartless he became addicted to this power and wanted it even harder and harder like a drug. That might sound a little rash but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I'd say about the same level of power. Besides his control of darkness he's really not that much stronger.

Umm no.
His feats in KH2 go way over the top and the stuff hes done puts sora to shame hes way closer to master than Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
His feats in KH2 go way over the top
What losing to Roxas and having to revert to his Xehahort's heartless form?
He didn't really do anything all that impressive outside of his Xehanhort's heartless form.
and the stuff hes done puts sora to shame hes way closer to master than Sora.
Doesn't seem like it. It took both of them to take down Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back