• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A suggestion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok so i read the FAQs and i know you cant write in any other language that isnt english here, but may i suggest the creation of a special thread? Just one thread where you can talk about whatever you want in the language you want, of course this thread will be placed in the "forum insanity".

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well it's not like you need staff approval to go ahead and do it yourself or anything :v

State

Awards
There WAS a thread that had people use Spanish words/phrases/sentences in it. Still, just post the thread the language you want.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You can just use a translator to get the script you want :v as in an online translator, not a person lol

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You can just use a translator to get the script you want :v as in an online translator, not a person lol
Dont get me started with online translators, they suck.Once i was trying to impress this italian girl and the sentence i translated came out totally wrong, the girl was like wth are you saying?.Thanks anyway lancelot.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ahah, yes, I can imagine it would have been off in some manner. The thing is, unless you have a bit of knowledge of the language yourself, you probably will end up coming out with a word that has multiple meanings. Translators can only pick up on so much, so it's a bit hard to blame them because they're wrong :v

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Anyway, it seems no staff member gives a crap about it so, ill make it myself, lets see how it goes, thanks for the advice everyone.Also if anyone feels like colaborating, feel free to help me, ideas are welcome.

Back