• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
i think youre comparing KHII to the greatness of the original too much when you say it was close to a fail. its like this: compared to a ferrari, some old car from the 80s is a piece of shit, but by itself, its a car, its runs, and it works well. thats how i feel about KHII: wasnt as good as KHI but still good by itself.

with that, I believe that BBS will be able to live up to KHI. SE2 now konw everything thy've done right and wrong, and i tihnk they can pull it all together and make something grand

I think KH2 was much better. The Org.13 spiced things up to the max.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think youre comparing KHII to the greatness of the original too much when you say it was close to a fail. its like this: compared to a ferrari, some old car from the 80s is a piece of shit, but by itself, its a car, its runs, and it works well. thats how i feel about KHII: wasnt as good as KHI but still good by itself.

with that, I believe that BBS will be able to live up to KHI. SE2 now know everything they've done right and wrong, and i think they can pull it all together and make something grand

i dont know...i tihnk if you played kh2 without playing kh1 or COM first, you wouldnt see a thing...but if you play kh1, and com, then kh2...you will notice a big set-back.....

kh2 alone, still pretty lame....i mean why shouldnt we compare? kh1 was awesome, COm was amazingly good and i think it's better than kh1....but kh2? the story is what trully counts and that's the major flaw in kh2....the gameplay could have been bearable if the story was good. plus xemnas was far too easy.....

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
i dont know...i tihnk if you played kh2 without playing kh1 or COM first, you wouldnt see a thing...but if you play kh1, and com, then kh2...you will notice a big set-back.....

kh2 alone, still pretty lame....i mean why shouldnt we compare? kh1 was awesome, COm was amazingly good and i think it's better than kh1....but kh2? the story is what trully counts and that's the major flaw in kh2....the gameplay could have been bearable if the story was good. plus xemnas was far too easy.....

I'm going by more of the ORG.13 flare than the gameplay difficulty.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm going by more of the ORG.13 flare than the gameplay difficulty.

re:COM gave a very good organization XIII flare even if they didn't even reveal what the organization is...in kh2...it's like random embers popping up and you having to defeat them

TerraFTW!

coded game isnt complete, we need to see how it ends...and kh2 was pretty close to 'epic' fail.

i believe reaction command did improve some of it....the gameplay was great but some people argue it's too easy....and the story is what counts....i mean not everyone loved COM's card system, but they still thought it was the best game....

it WAS pretty close to an epic fail, because the story already failed.....not only that but some areas in the story were slow, some were too fast....and they mixed alot of FF where they could have left alone. (except auron)

You Sir, Tell it like it is. Round of Appluase and repz for you!

WhySoSerious.gif

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
re:COM gave a very good organization XIII flare even if they didn't even reveal what the organization is...in kh2...it's like random embers popping up and you having to defeat them
Well imagine it WITHOUT the Org.13?. Now that would be a massive epic fail. Tetsuya introduced them the way he did to keep us wondering "who the hell are they?". 358/2 Days is his answer, as well as BBS

WOOPS SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!!!!.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well imagine it WITHOUT the Org.13?. Now that would be a massive epic fail. Tetsuya introduced them the way he did to keep us wondering "who the hell are they?". 358/2 Days is his answer, as well as BBS.

i think org. XIII could have been portrayed better in kh2....sora only met them like....twice and then killed them....the longest conversation was saix and demnyx not including axel....luxord, xigbar and xemnas could have been even bigger if kh2 would have given them more dialogue.....am i the only one who thinks luxord looks too cool to be portrayed like that in kh2? he was pretty cool in pirates of the carribbean then all of a sudden final show down and you dont get to hear something cool out of him....i was also hoping for mixed organization battles...like saix and demnyx together (since they were both in hallow bastion) idk...they could have done better....and thought he whole time you dont get to hear what the enemy is plotting. in kh1 you see that council of evil (ursula, melificent, oogey, hook, and jafar) and in COM you half of the organization plotting while sora is going through rooms....in kh2? nothing...it's all sora nad hardly any screen time for the bad guys...org. XIII was a fail IMO in kh2.

i believe 358/2 days wouldn't be needed if kh2 was better with villains

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
i think org. XIII could have been portrayed better in kh2....sora only met them like....twice and then killed them....the longest conversation was saix and demnyx not including axel....luxord, xigbar and xemnas could have been even bigger if kh2 would have given them more dialogue.....am i the only one who thinks luxord looks too cool to be portrayed like that in kh2? he was pretty cool in pirates of the carribbean then all of a sudden final show down and you dont get to hear something cool out of him....i was also hoping for mixed organization battles...like saix and demnyx together (since they were both in hallow bastion) idk...they could have done better....and thought he whole time you dont get to hear what the enemy is plotting. in kh1 you see that council of evil (ursula, melificent, oogey, hook, and jafar) and in COM you half of the organization plotting while sora is going through rooms....in kh2? nothing...it's all sora nad hardly any screen time for the bad guys...org. XIII was a fail IMO in kh2.

i believe 358/2 days wouldn't be needed if kh2 was better with villains

But Saix and Axel both told Sora what the Org. was plotting though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But Saix and Axel both told Sora what the Org. was plotting though.

i meant secret plotting...like there watching sora and a conversation wthin the organization appears......kinda like how riku and ansem were talking while roxas was being restored.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
More dailogue would have been better but I don't know what i'd do if I had Xaldin slicing me while Demyx's timer went off...
And luxord does need more love in KH, he was one of the neater looking ones.

Allister Rose

French Lover
More dailogue would have been better but I don't know what i'd do if I had Xaldin slicing me while Demyx's timer went off...
And luxord does need more love in KH, he was one of the neater looking ones.

actually i was hoping for opposite attributed members to join up....like space and time (xigbar and luxord) and demnyx and axel and stuff like that....xaldin should be alone and so should saix

Tenyas

actually i was hoping for opposite attributed members to join up....like space and time (xigbar and luxord) and demnyx and axel and stuff like that....xaldin should be alone and so should saix
Heh heh. That would've been neat and added the extra bit of difficulty that the game lacked. Don't see why axel would be fighting you though, maybe to keep up appearances in front of demyx...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Heh heh. That would've been neat and added the extra bit of difficulty that the game lacked. Don't see why axel would be fighting you though, maybe to keep up appearances in front of demyx...

to try to get roxas out maybe......idk...i was hoping for more plotting...the story was far too simple for me

Tenyas

Simple if you knew everything that happened in CoM. Which I didn't for like 2 years after it's release...So yeah roxas was a surprise for me. Along with the whole comatose sora thing.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Simple if you knew everything that happened in CoM. Which I didn't for like 2 years after it's release...So yeah roxas was a surprise for me. Along with the whole comatose sora thing.

COM was slightly different. in kh2 it's like there's no one in the whole story who remembers about it....kinda bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back