• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
BBS is a much bigger project than 358/2 was, so undoubtedly, it'll be better than 358/2. Because of all the unanswered questions and overloads of theories that will be answered and solved in BBS, I think that will make it the best KH thus far.

A

Azrael

BBS is a much bigger project than 358/2 was, so undoubtedly, it'll be better than 358/2. Because of all the unanswered questions and overloads of theories that will be answered and solved in BBS, I think that will make it the best KH thus far.

Unless it turns out to be major disappointment and your all bitching like crazy.

It might be the best but for now, Re:CoM is the best overall

TerraFTW!

Personally IMO KH is the best and will be the best. Im really looking forward to BBS though as it share gameplay elements with KH, CoM, and KH2. So it might be VERY good. Or an Epic Fail. But really Lets just all think up some theories, and wait until BbS hits stores.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Why would scans change opinions on if it is the best KH or not?
The original scans of KH2 made it looks EPIC
(Reference to KING form and the original 1,000 Heartless fight)

Anyway, I think it'll be very good overall
but won't match how good CoM was, which I consider the best
Although if I get a shirtless Terra scene I may change my mind :36:

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Personally IMO KH is the best and will be the best. Im really looking forward to BBS though as it share gameplay elements with KH, CoM, and KH2. So it might be VERY good. Or an Epic Fail. But really Lets just all think up some theories, and wait until BbS hits stores.

No KH has been an epic fail thus far(except for Coded since it's practically a KH Filler. lol), and if Nomura is spending THIS much time on it, I doubt it would fail....highly.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No KH has been an epic fail thus far(except for Coded since it's practically a KH Filler. lol), and if Nomura is spending THIS much time on it, I doubt it would fail....highly.

coded game isnt complete, we need to see how it ends...and kh2 was pretty close to 'epic' fail.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
KHII did introduce new ideas but the way they downgraded a lot of things is what lost me. Coded seems decent considering I haven't played it and hopefully instead of upgrading the charecters and downgrading the worlds+enemies, they should keep a balanced battle system with expanded worlds. Unless I'm asking too much....

Robin Hood would be an interesting world but I don't see how it can fit in the story, be great if they can make it work.

TerraFTW!

zspek09 said:

I never once said any KH game was an Epic fail(Besides KH: VCast) im just saying there ALWAYS is a chance. Coded is not even finished yet. and have you read or seen anythine on it yet? The story is pretty intresting.

coded game isnt complete, we need to see how it ends...and kh2 was pretty close to 'epic' fail.

Allister is right. KH2 was not as good as everyone hoped.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not saying this will be the best KH game until I actually get my hands on it. Sticking with KH1 for the time being as the best.

thedairyfairy

why does everyone think KH II was close to an epic fail? the combat system was improved overall, and it worked well. the main problem was the intergration of the disney worlds with the story. other than that what was wrong with it? i mean i know KH I is better but it was nowhere near an epic fail.

Allister Rose

French Lover
why does everyone think KH II was close to an epic fail? the combat system was improved overall, and it worked well. the main problem was the intergration of the disney worlds with the story. other than that what was wrong with it? i mean i know KH I is better but it was nowhere near an epic fail.

i believe reaction command did improve some of it....the gameplay was great but some people argue it's too easy....and the story is what counts....i mean not everyone loved COM's card system, but they still thought it was the best game....

it WAS pretty close to an epic fail, because the story already failed.....not only that but some areas in the story were slow, some were too fast....and they mixed alot of FF where they could have left alone. (except auron)

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I never once said any KH game was an Epic fail(Besides KH: VCast) im just saying there ALWAYS is a chance. Coded is not even finished yet. and have you read or seen anythine on it yet? The story is pretty intresting.

Allister is right. KH2 was not as good as everyone hoped.
TerraFTW!
SidekickJoin Date: Jul 2009
reputation_pos.gif

Level:
EXP:

icon1.gif
Re: Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

Yes I have, but personally I don't think it's interesting at all. I respect your opinion though.

WOOPS, SORRY FOR NOT QUOTING.

thedairyfairy

i believe reaction command did improve some of it....the gameplay was great but some people argue it's too easy....and the story is what counts....i mean not everyone loved COM's card system, but they still thought it was the best game....

it WAS pretty close to an epic fail, because the story already failed.....not only that but some areas in the story were slow, some were too fast....and they mixed alot of FF where they could have left alone. (except auron)

i think youre comparing KHII to the greatness of the original too much when you say it was close to a fail. its like this: compared to a ferrari, some old car from the 80s is a piece of shit, but by itself, its a car, its runs, and it works well. thats how i feel about KHII: wasnt as good as KHI but still good by itself.

with that, I believe that BBS will be able to live up to KHI. SE2 now konw everything thy've done right and wrong, and i tihnk they can pull it all together and make something grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back