• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So whos importing BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

so just like the title says, whos gonna get the japan version first? i myself am one of those people who can't help but spoil themselves, ill go look at the videos and whatnot before the game is out here. so im thinking maybe i should just import it and spoil myself that way. then again its not like im gonna understand anything...

trixchasin

PSPgo releases in japan in november. so assuming that the game releases anytime after november,
then i'm going to see if i can buy a digital copy on the psn. i just have to learn how to access the
japanese psn store. it would definitely save on the cost of importing.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No. Because A) I don't have a PSP; B) I live in the UK so a Japanese version wouldn't work and C) I don't speak Japanese. So... I'd want to wait for the European version or the American version to play it. I wonder if France gets it before England. Playing the French version wouldn't bother me.

TwilightLegends

Nahh, Ima just wait for it to come out in english. Though I am sure I will end up spoiling it for myself before I get it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not. Just gonna have some patience and hope that I'm not non-intentionally spoiled.
Unless something special comes with the game, then yeah I'll see about importing whatever that is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm not. Importing is stupid unless the game isn't coming to where you live.
You'll get it eventually, and when you do, you'll actually understand it. Besides, I prefer real-Disney voices that sound like the movie, not the Japanese ones.

crazzyBRY

i will..

im just going to play as terra and in the first scene...

i don't read japanese...so if there's a secret's about to uncover...put a cloth on top of the psp with no volume then restart the game =)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I might. Depends if I benefit from my Japanese courses. And if have 60+ dollars to waste on importing. And if I can tell that it is import friendly which it probably will be.

But I don't want to spoil myself of the English version so I probably won't.

Rix

:)
Awards
No. I like to fully understand what's going on in the game and what I'm doing so I'm gonna wait for the english version. I'll probably import it from US though.

Dcasd1

of course there is a connection nomura wouldn't make two characters look the same for no reason. he's a smart guy. I'm sure there's a connection between the two.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No. I don't understand Japanese, and I rather understand what I'm playing and watching and wait 3-5 months, rather than importing it and not understanding what the heck I'm doing. I know it sucks waiting, but still.

If you understand Japanese, then I think it's fine to import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back