• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revelation of the Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I never quite understood it either, back when playing KH2.
I suppose they were just thinking that KH would make them complete in a different way.
I suppose it is much like Xehanort's Heartless, who became a complete being by stealing Riku's body instead of his own.
True. If they were to get their old hearts back, they'd be regular humans. Perhaps they want to optimize how complete they can be (getting the best heart with the most power, stuff like that).

So there are unbirths after BBS. I thought there wernt. Oh well, you know your stuff I wont disagree.

I don't recall that being mentioned anywhere, only that Heartless and Nobodies don't exist in BbS.

A

Audo

I don't recall that being mentioned anywhere, only that Heartless and Nobodies don't exist in BbS.
And that the Unbirths are to be thought of as a "starting point/image" (or something to that effect).

It never was actually stated that Unbirths didn't exist outside of BBS.

kaialone

I think what you wrote makes sense and you didnt just throw in your random thought like some people do.And judging by what i just read i bet youre much smarter than me.But somehow,my heart tells me your theory is wrong,it just doesnt feel right.I think Nomura said that 358/2 Days is not deeply connected with Birth by sleep

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That makes a lot of sense.

To add on:

I think that Dark Mode Riku's suit has something to do with MX, DS, and Rikunort retaining human forms as Unbirths.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not sure what I think of this theory. I am going to have to research 358/2 days more.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
A very interesing theory, I agree with the "Memory Hearts" and that Replicas are similar to Unbirths. I doubt that the Unbirths and Replicas are the same thing. Other than that the theory is very good. I might have got somthing from you to make a new Unbirth theory (I'll give you credit ofr the idea of "Memory Hearts").

MasterHearts7762

so im a bit confused from all that information, though i read all of it...

So, a nobody can have an "artificial" heart, so long as their connection to their CoM is stong?

And i just wanna be clear on this bit:

Xion is an Unbirth because she is body + soul + sora's fragmented memories (?)
Repliku is an Unbirth because he is body + soul + riku's fragmented memories (?)

Bravo , i have to say. You've done your homework.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
so im a bit confused from all that information, though i read all of it...

So, a nobody can have an "artificial" heart, so long as their connection to their CoM is stong?

And i just wanna be clear on this bit:

Xion is an Unbirth because she is body + soul + sora's fragmented memories (?)
Repliku is an Unbirth because he is body + soul + riku's fragmented memories (?)

Bravo , i have to say. You've done your homework.

He means just unbirths are body and souls with artificial hearts.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
well thats what i mean, 'cause fragmented memories make up Memory Hearts...

right? :23:

I dont really understand what you are meaning there but Sora's memories were fragmented in CoM and he had a regular heart still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back