• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duelwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Why can't Terra,Ven,Aqua,Mx,DS neither if this 5 use 2 keyblade? I mean if they are really stronger then SRM they can use duelwielding keyblade?

Muse

you look atrocious
Just because we haven't seen it in the trailers and gameplay that have been leaked so far doesn't mean that they don't at one point in the game. :v

Besides that, with TAV being apprentices and not even having Keychains on their Keyblades might factor into this.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think the best possibly explaination for this is simple ..you need the presence or memories of two hearts within one being for dual-wielding to be possible ..all you would need is to create a keychain (through mrmotird) for the second keyblade before it can take form..

im gonna regret saying that lol

Alex999

i think the best possibly explaination for this is simple ..you need the presence or memories of two hearts within one being for dual-wielding to be possible ..all you would need is to create a keychain (through mrmotird) for the second keyblade before it can take form..

im gonna regret saying that lol

sry to say but thats not correct, in kh2 the only reason why it was only possible to dual weild momentarely was purely because it would get boring if we could do it all the time. the reality of it is that you actualy just need two different keyblades.

there is a special condition to dual weild though that nomura said we would find out on bbs

Athaydea

Bronze Member
sry to say but thats not correct, in kh2 the only reason why it was only possible to dual weild momentarely was purely because it would get boring if we could do it all the time. the reality of it is that you actualy just need two different keyblades.
and keyblades are connected to hearts ..two hearts in one person .. 2 different keyblades

there is a special condition to dual weild though that nomura said we would find out on bbs
the special condition being that you have 2 hearts within you ...all of this stems from xehanort though ..which is the basis of BBS ..

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In the trailers they've used the 'dead' keyblades, not for wielding of course, but it's still using them and that to me is more powerful than dual wielding. For TAV though I agree with Liya, they're apprentices and should focus on getting their keyblades mastered before working on two at once. Besides, being able to dual wield isn't really a question of strength imo.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
In the trailers they've used the 'dead' keyblades, not for wielding of course, but it's still using them and that to me is more powerful than dual wielding. For TAV though I agree with Liya, they're apprentices and should focus on getting their keyblades mastered before working on two at once. Besides, being able to dual wield isn't really a question of strength imo.

a spell picked them up from out of the ground ..thats all that was ..

Alex999

and keyblades are connected to hearts ..two hearts in one person .. 2 different keyblades

the special condition being that you have 2 hearts within you ...all of this stems from xehanort though ..which is the basis of BBS ..

how would you explain the final battle in kh2 when sora uses both his and rikus keyblade? how about roxas?

Alex999

roxas has NO Heart I repeat NO heart.
Sora at the end only held the keyblade for a certan time aka 10 seconds....

you just proved my point though didnt you? if he has no heart then hwo can he weild 2 keyblades?
and the time he had it has no meaning, he still used it

Athaydea

Bronze Member
you just proved my point though didnt you? if he has no heart then hwo can he weild 2 keyblades?

theres a difference between another keyblade wielder throwing you his own weapon and allowing you to wield it ..and using the keyblade that belongs to the heart kept within you ..

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
he has no heart so he can weild anything 0 is like half of infinite

like captain jack sparrow he holded the keyblade then it got teleported back to sora...
side the keyblades in birth by sleep HAS NO KEY CHAIN so it can't holds it power fully
not to be mean or anything Why are we talking about duel weilding?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
we've seen countless occassions where the keyblades have been interchangably used betweem sora and riku ..so there's no reason why sora shouldnt be able to wiled the way to the dawn ..his heart is already worth of wielding the keyblade ..and the master of the other blade he's using is allowing him to

Alex999

we've seen countless occassions where the keyblades have been interchangably used betweem sora and riku ..so there's no reason why sora shouldnt be able to wiled the way to the dawn ..his heart is already worth of wielding the keyblade ..and the master of the other blade he's using is allowing him to

so your saying you can use 2 keyblades if the other owner allows him to or if you have two hearts within you?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I know, that's more powerful than just dual wielding imo.

not really ..thats just incredible magic powers? ..mx completely froze ven ..moved an entire battlefeild into the air?? lol ..his magical abilities are just extremely advanced ..it was just a wind spell ..it has nothing to do with the keyblade

so your saying you can use 2 keyblades if the other owner allows him to or if you have two hearts within you?

if your heart is worthy and the other wielder allows you to ..im sure you can wield to keyblades ..we'ce seen it happen ..and yes to the 2 hearts thing

Alex999

he has no heart so he can weild anything 0 is like half of infinite

like captain jack sparrow he holded the keyblade then it got teleported back to sora...
side the keyblades in birth by sleep HAS NO KEY CHAIN so it can't holds it power fully
not to be mean or anything Why are we talking about duel weilding?

half of infinite? what? im sry but your gona have to exlplain that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back