• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

i wanted to see if any one thought that someone looked much better or worse in the second kingdom hearts

i think riku and kairi look better cause at least riku isn't wearing mc hammer pants

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Are you trying to say you don't like MC Hammer pants? Shame on you, for srs. All that time he took to break it down, and you don't like them... honestly

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
You could see kairi's purple underwear in the first one. And that is just sick, havin kairi show her underwear to Sora and Riku just to get their attention xD

Lancelot

Awards
The thing is, it works :/

Same for Kairi's in TWTNW at the end

How did this get onto talk of underwear; non-perverted convo anyone? lol

Lancelot

Awards
what difference would it make if you did anyway, it's not like we'll blog it all over the internet... *cough*

Lancelot

Awards
more than anything, it's some perverted freak actually taking the time to find out how to see some chick's undies; not a cheat

Lancelot

Awards
Well keep in mind the KH versions of Tidus/Selphie/Wakka were pretty much made to be younger looking, so that would explain that... and plus that has nothing to do with clothes

Lancelot

Awards
kh-tidus-a.jpg

10-tidus-a.jpg

plenty of resemblance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back